World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Squad Training Room

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Squad Training Room - Page 3 Empty Re: Squad Training Room

Post by Xavier. S Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:40 pm

Feeling the strain of lifting her up into the air he new that this would be a bad weakness for her if she got into a hard battle, especially a ranged one where she cant actually get into the air to attack her target. Well, actually she could but she was weighed down and that was never good when evading people attacks, so in taking her up only a few feet to make sure it wasn't too high over the battle grounds he let go of her hand.

"Alright, lets see how you fair in the air, this time you attack me, I'll do my bets to defend but make sure you don't follow threw with it if I cant actually block it haha~..."
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Xavier Vonzell
Title: Senior Squad Member
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggles2 Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:08 pm

Nol atook her place near him as he stopped and she listened to what he had to say about the training, he wanted her to attack him? well...she could but she wasn't sure if she could stop the momentum of her huge blades "umm..i...j..just be careful okay?...i...I'm not...not sure I can stop t..these swords..o...once th..they start moving..." she stammered out to him as she moved away from him to start the little training fight "umm...w..when ever your ready..." she said as she drew her Zanpakuto's
Snuggles2
Snuggles2
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:17 am

"Don't worry to much, I wont let myself get cut down in a fight, besides you can heal me if something happens, correct?..."

Taking up arms with his sword he smiled a bit, he knew she wouldn't hurt him and really he wouldn't want to let her hurt him lest she worry a lot. Getting in a defensive stance he waited for her attack, keeping his body balanced in the air while standing still but ready to move or block.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggles2 Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:27 am

Nola nodded, that was true she was very well versed in Healing Kido, so with a final sigh she got ready to go on the offensive, since that's what he asked her to do, rather then lunge at him or move towards him she started to swing one blade back and forth from front to back until suddenly she took a swing....and let the sword carry her towards him, basically throwing the sword but not letting go of it so she was flying right behind it. her other sword held at an odd angle. The angel of the other sword didn't look like one that was meant for attack or defense really, it was something that Nola came up with herself, she couldn't fight like a normal Shinigami she knew that when she heard that everyone else's swords where weightless to them, but her's...her's had weight...they had a presence that no one else had felt, it some something she could use, so she used it, though of course that also meant her style was one she couldn't ask for help perfecting.
Snuggles2
Snuggles2
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:32 pm

Watching and waiting carefully for his friends attack he wondered how she would strike at him, however when he saw her practically carry herself with her sword he noticed something. He really couldn't teach her anything, the reason being was that she made up her own style supplementing her swords weight, so really the only way to help her was to fight her or put the little one in dangerous situations.

Moving to the left to evade instead of taking the full blunt of her attack he turned his sword around, aiming to let her actually fly into it, of course it wouldn't hurt her since he used the back of her sword but she would kinda have to learn how to stop her movement in events like this as he held out his sword waiting for her to pass him by.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggles2 Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:00 pm

Nola watched Xavier side step her attack, before she reached him and she raised her second sword, swinging it hard and "stepping" off the air to rather quickly change directions sending her above him, and just missing his Zanpakuto though it meant her attack was no where near him, it did act as an evasion move though allowing her to fly by him and then she righted herself and "landed" in the air past him, she then turned around with her swords at the ready "again" she said simply just so he would know she was going to attack again.

This time she swung both swords and once more she sent herself flying towards him, but in mid flight she she took a second swing, but it didn't make her change directions, this time she continued to fly towards him, but now she was spinning like a drill, she had actually gotten the Idea for this move on one of her little patrols of the human world and had seen an anime during a little off time, it took her a while to figure out how to do it, but she couldn't do it while on the ground, she needed to be in the air to get the momentum needed.
Snuggles2
Snuggles2
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:16 am

He could tel that she was actually trying fairly hard to try an attack him and it was actually effective but he now knew what her attacks would consist of and how she would go about a few of them. Holding his Zanpakuto up he waited and saw her begin to spin into a drill like manner, heading strait for him, Though he could evade this attack he waited and flipped his blade around to the back end.

Aiming to block the attack he soon felt himself being pushed back by the raw power she was pushing into him with. Eventually he had to pull off as he jumped up and stopped the clash with a small pant, she really had amazing leverage and he was correct about evading her attacks instead of taking them head on.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggles2 Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:23 am

Nola was spinning rapidly but it was something she got used to when she was practicing this move so it really didn't affect her to much, when she felt the connection and the clash she started to worry that she over did it, but she could See Xavier was holding his ground and then her speed and momentum started to push him back until finally he was forced to disengage. As she sailed past his position she swung both swords in the opposite direction she was spinning and bringing herself to a dead stop as she landed.

"I...I di..didn't hurt you di...did I?" she asked as she looked back at him a greatly worried look on her face as she wasn't sure why he disengaged, she was sure he could have knocked her aside. After all he was far stronger then her why else would he have a higher rank? besides she knew he was better at fighting then she could ever be.
Snuggles2
Snuggles2
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3