World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Squad 4 Training Grounds

4 posters

Go down

Squad 4 Training Grounds Empty Squad 4 Training Grounds

Post by Lust Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:28 am

Surrounded by 4 massive statues of past captains of Squad 4, this area gives inspiration to the squad members and is known to enhance healing capabilities.
Lust
Lust
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Zak
Title: Adjuchas
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Squad 4 Training Grounds Empty Re: Squad 4 Training Grounds

Post by Lust Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:29 am

Brayer arrived at the training grounds he needed to get stronger. Not caring for what his captain might say he simply waited as he sensed many spiritual pressures nearby, but only one approaching. And it was not his captains pressure.
Lust
Lust
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:33 am

Daichi slowly walks into the Squad 4 area. He is rather bruised from his training earlier and can't see all the damage. His back shoulder isn't bleeding as much as it was, but the wound is still open and could use some attention.

Daichi says, "Hello anyone around to help with some training wounds?"
Daichi
Daichi
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name: Daichi
Title: Squad Member
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Lust Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:41 am

Brayer, noticing the newcomer, quickly rushed over to introduce himself.
"I could help with those wounds, my name is Brayer." He kindly said to the newcomer as he approached him slowly. A person with these kinds of wounds was lucky his arms weren't in any real danger. But infection was still highly probable.

As soon as Brayer assessed the condition of the man's body, he began to wonder as he very quickly unsheathed his zanpakto, in hopes for reaction.

What would this reveal? Whether or not he was in any mortal danger.
Lust
Lust
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:48 am

"Hi Brayer, my name is Daichi. I was training with a squad member and learned a few lessons. Thanks for taking a look." Daichi says, while trying to straight up for Brayer to get a better look.

Daichi's right ribs are fairly bruised and his back left shoulder blade has a shallow cut. Aside from that he looks like he isn't too bad.

"Umm, what are you doing with your zanpakuto?" Daichi askes, as he sees the blade being unsheathed.
Daichi
Daichi
Human
Human

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lust Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:11 am

Brayer lowered his zanpaktou to the ground as he murmured.
"Bloom, Jinsei no u~tsu todokō!" And his zanpaktou glowed green, Ooze began to seep from it to the ground, and plants grew catastrophically fast. It was af if the small area they were in had just turned into a beautiful continually nourishing forest.

Daichi would be feeling better in no time, Bryer thought. "My zanpakto, it can heal. But your wounds need more than just small healing." Brayer said to Daichi.

Suddenly Brayer's pressure dropped insanely low and the plants grew even bigger, stronger, more capable. And Brayer was proud of himself as he had never attempted this, but then he himself began to sweat. This technique drained his pressure to enhance healing done.

Brayer then came close to Daichi. His hands glowing an ominous green and touched his back. First he had to restore Daichi's spiritual pressure. Or then all this would be for nothing.
Lust
Lust
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:17 am

Daichi seemed to relax a bit more after an explaination. In awe of the flourishing shikai Daichi stared at it for a moment and then he took a deep breathe as the healing started and worked on conserving his spiritual pressure since he used quite a bit of it during his match.

"Is there anything I can do to help you while you work on healing me?" Daichi said, in a calm voice.
Daichi
Daichi
Human
Human

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lust Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:24 am

"Focus." Was all Brayer said before he would begin healing along with his shikai. Brayer too had to focus. Or this could be the end of him as he knew it. He sensed another pressure nearing their location. But who was it?
Lust
Lust
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yin Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:28 am

Yuuki was relaxing in the barracks when suddenly, she felt two nearby spiritual pressures drop low. Hurriedly strapping on her zanpakuto, she quickly made her way to the training grounds.
"I hope no-one's dying," she thought, "otherwise the captain might blame me for it."
As she strode into the training grounds, she stopped, stunned by the sight of the miniature forest that had seemingly sprung from the earthen ground. Hearing murmured voices within it, she cautiously approached to investigate.
Yin
Yin
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Yin
Title: Pure-blood Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:34 am

Daichi was briefly distracted by the sounds of footsteps approaching. "Focus..." The thought resonated through his head and he quickly shifted his thoughts back to conserving energy and mending his wounds.

"I think someone else is here, Brayer." Daichi said before taking a deep breathe and focusing again.
Daichi
Daichi
Human
Human

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yin Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:40 am

Yuuki poked at the leaves of the plants with her zanpakuto, to no reaction.
"Well, looks as though they won't hurt me."
She thought with relief. With this is mind, she began to push though the dense layer of leaves, before falling through to the other side.
"Ouch!" She exclaimed, and quickly looked up to two guys standing close to each other. Two hot guys. She felt a blush creeping into her cheeks before quickly standing up and stammering,
"Umm-umm-umm hi. D-d-do you-u need a-any he-help?"
Yin
Yin
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lust Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:50 am

"No. We're just about done here." Brayer said answering her question.
"Daichi, this will hurt." Brayer said as his shikai produced two vines from the ground. Both rose to Brayer's hands. And in a flash of pain, Daichi's shoulder wound would be stitched up, with wood.
"Don't you ever take that off, the wood releases natural anti-biotics that will help fight and seal the wound, after the wound is completely sealed, they'll dissolve." Brayer said as he stood, turning towards the newcomer.
Lust
Lust
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:55 am

"Gah!" Wincing in pain, Daichi yelped. After calming down and listening to the instructions Daichi says, "Thanks Brayer, that I'll make sure not to pick at it."

Turning to the newcomer Daichi forces a smile while thinking about the stitching in his shoulder. "It's nice to see that there are always nice people around to help with treatment. I'm Daichi, who are you?"
Daichi
Daichi
Human
Human

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yin Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:01 am

Yuuki bows quickly, before replying nervously,
"My name is Yuuki. Nice to meet you, Daichi. Hi again Brayer."
She quickly check her surroundings before speaking again.
"Ummmmm, do you need some of your spiritual energy restored Brayer? It seems to be quite low."
Approaching cautiously, she suddenly catches her foot in her robes and falls over with a yelp.
Yin
Yin
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lust Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:45 pm

"I'm fine. No need." Brayer said
Lust
Lust
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:53 am

Daichi rolls his shoulder a couple times to make sure he still has full mobility. He then stretches his arms left to right and vice versa.

"Hi Yuuki, it's nice to meet you too. Hey do you two think you could show me some basic healing techniques I could use in the field?", Daichi asked.
Daichi
Daichi
Human
Human

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yin Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:34 am

Yuuki gets up from the ground, dusting off her robes. She nods to Brayer before trying to explain the basics of healing to Daichi.

"Well, um, Daichi, Brayer is, uh, better than explaining this than me but, um, I think it's basically, like, the manipulation and transference of spiritual energy. Or something."

Glancing at Brayer, she began to speak again.

"So basically, um, you know how you use kido? You convert, like, your spiritual energy into a form. So, um, a rope or something. With healing, you do the same thing-ish, except with flesh. Since this needs spiritual energy, you and the target should have decent spiritual energy."

Looking at Daichi she bows and says, "Well that's it from me. Anything to add Brayer?"
Yin
Yin
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lust Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:04 am

Brayer looked up from a stare, he had blanked out for a minute or so. Then he looked to Daichi with disgust. "We- We were placed here because we can't use our reiatsu for combat like you. We are the rejects of the Gotei 13. So few of us have learned to use our reiatsu in combat that you can count us all with a single hand." Brayer said, he was getting worked up over nothing. But it still hurt his ego a bit.

"I am done talking. If we were to show you our ways it would simply make us even more useless than what we already are." Brayer said. The anger in his voice clear now.

"Hado number 4! Byakurai!" Exclaimed Brayer as he pointed his index finger at Daichi, the energy gathering, concentrating into a single point. A blue lightning bold rushed out of his finger.

What Daichi would do still made him wonder.
Lust
Lust
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:15 am

Daichi jumps back, "Bakudo number 8 Sekai." Daichi reacted instinctively to form a shield to block the blue lightning coming his way.

"I didn't mean to offend you. I only recently join the Gotei 13 and I am still learning about the different squads. I only thought that learning a variety of abilities would help me assist the Gotei 13." Daichi said, some what confused by the attack. He stands on guard, trying to conserve his spiritual pressure incase of another attack.
Daichi
Daichi
Human
Human

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yin Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:14 am

"Brayer?!" Yuuki shouted out in surprise as he suddenly attacked Daichi. As Daichi summoned a defensive shield, she focused and said,

"Bakudo 4, Hainawa."The rope quickly formed and flew towards Brayer, hopefully binding his arms and preventing him from attacking again. She knew that Brayer was somewhat unstable at the best of times but, to attack a fellow shinigami on the healing grounds of Squad 4? That was the breaking of an inviolable rule.

"Daichi, each squad here has a specific role to play. Ours is healing. Take our healing away and Squad 4 is nothing. Asking us to impart knowledge of it can be ... dangerous. Understand?" She asked as she prepared her reiatsu for combat.
Yin
Yin
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by seanlimtj Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:57 am

"What's the commotion here?"
A Voice boomed throughout the training grounds, it was the voice of Squad Four's 3rd Seat, Laxus.
Laxus makes a stern face towards the involved individuals of all the excitement.
"You do know that fighting is not permitted in the training grounds don't you?"
seanlimtj
seanlimtj
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name: Laxus
Title: 3rd Seat of Squad Four

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content