World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hollow Guide For Dummies

4 posters

Go down

Hollow Guide For Dummies Empty Hollow Guide For Dummies

Post by Krisnik Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:08 am

Krisnik's Hollow Guide !

Yea yea , first of all hi all fellow hollows ^w^
This will be a guide about mostly for" Melee "users soo dont come and tell me ive given enough 'Str' But my Blood Lust is not hitting Good !!

Okay now .. Lets Start with a smooth enterance ;

Since you've become a hollow you noticed the interface looks much cooler and got the feeling this game will be awsooom!! While You are looking through your new tabs you will see those bellow ;

Desert of the Lost : Thats Where You Will be Facing Against AI (Nice Stat(+%25 more then Shini) ,No Souls For DB rank)

Chamber of Screams : Training Ground For you ^w^ since you cant spam AI too long you can use here while you are away (10 mins Training Gives %25 less then Shinis 10 mins soo it does not worths your time .. but can be used while waiting your Stamina and Spirit Energy To get full)

Feed : Yeah !! Thats The Awesome Part ! The Place Where You Devour Humans !! And while making that you will get HP and some souls (250---500) dont underestimate those number becouse it will be a gr8 help while using 2 hours training

Regeneration : This is our HP shop ther are 3 options for each rank gives a decent amount of hp ..

Evolution : The place where you will get you new skills ! and later on there will be a more choice of skills and evolution (parts that will increase your stats in PvP thye are helpfull ^^)

Lets get started from basic stat info if you guys didnt read the manual already;

Melee Skill
A measure of your overall skill in hand-to-hand combat, and with physical weapons./Needed for buying melee skills at higher ranks

Spirit Skill
A measure of your overall skill in spirit-based combat./Needed for buying spirit skills at higher ranks

Strength
Your raw strength. Affects how much damage you can deal with physical(melee) attacks.

Endurance
Your physical toughness. Affects your resistance to melee/physical attacks.

Speed
Your agility/quickness. Gives you a greater chance to get the first strike, as well as helping you to evade attacks.

Intelligence
Your mental strength and spirit energy control. Affects how much damage you can deal with spirit-based attacks.

Willpower
Your resistance to spirit energy. Reduces damage done by spirit-based attacks.
Krisnik
Krisnik
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Hollow Guide For Dummies Empty Now For the first training info

Post by Krisnik Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:44 am

Well if you take your time and read the post ive written above then keep on reading this one xD

Stats

Melee skill= Devouring Beast: 5000//Huge Hollow : 15000//Gillian :50000

Spirit skill= Devouring Beast: 5000//Huge Hollow : 15000//Gillian :50000

Strength= Devouring Beast: 2000//Huge Hollow : 5000//Gillian : 15000

Endurance= Devouring Beast: 2000//Huge Hollow : 5000//Gillian : 15000

Speed= Devouring Beast: 2000//Huge Hollow : 5000//Gillian : 15000

Intelligence= Devouring Beast: 2000//Huge Hollow : 5000//Gillian : 15000

Willpower= Devouring Beast: 2000//Huge Hollow : 5000//Gillian : 15000

these above are the Max Stat's You Can Have For those ranks
1st rank=Human
2nd rank=Devouring Beast
3rd rank=Huge Hollow
4th rank=Gillian

Since you must Select a Primary Skill and Stat Types are like These
Melee Skill + Strenght = Melee Class
Spirit Skill + Intelligence = Spirit Class

Dont Forget Melee Skill And Spirit Skill DOESNT GET ANY + FROM AI KILLS !!

Last edited by Krisnik on Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:24 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : correction on stat info ..)
Krisnik
Krisnik
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Hollow Guide For Dummies Empty Now For The Developing Stats For your Desired Class

Post by Krisnik Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:26 am

Melee Class

As you can see its based on str and melee skill ; also while str helps you to hit more , melee skill opens new skills at higher ranks and increases both damage and accuracy (As ı guess so xD)

While Training ; the important rule, is to never cap your general stats before advancing to the next rank ! becouse when you cap them they dont gain any stat from AI kills and thats anoyying .. For melee skills its important to get a high str that means some good damage and nice AI killing , while killing AI you will get general stats and there are some ++ like lucky , UBER LUCKY !! xD (But dont forget just dont cap str before rank up ( you will get 300 general stat from AI even more)

Advancing Ranks ; While doing so you will see new skills and those skills need a lot of souls to buy them (look at my Skill Prices Page it still doesnt inculude Gillian Rank but wait for 10 days xD ) and besides souls you will need a certain melee skill (Bladed Tail best melee skill in HH and it requires 7.5k melee skill) That means never Advance A rank Before capping your Melee Skill.

!!Correction from Deadpool !!:scratch:

1) When you gain too much xp above needed for ranking. You'll also gain several levels when you rank up and it gives not advantage this way... as xp shows how strong you are (mostly) and it is not affected by rank. And you won't actually get your skill earlier...
2) Higher ranks have better trainings and sometimes some new features that would help you train faster. So what will take you 2 days in rank holding to be trained may very well take 1-1.5 in higher rank
(Tought AP cost for training and Money cost for healing goes up a bit it shouldn't be a problem to an active player)

And For Skills My Choice Is;
DB= Claw Of The Fallen
HH= Bladed Tail
Gillian= Gillians Brutality

Spirit Class

Well for Spirit Skills i dunno a lot but i can give few tips ;
While Training ; Well İnt is for damage and Spirit Skill is same as melee skill , also you dont have alot of skills to buy when you became a Devouring beast but this might cheer you up ^^ At lvl 10 you will get a 1 free skill and its like a gift from heaven ! xD The Blood Lust its free and can be acquired by Making the lvl 10 Challange at Evolution tab , and your main skill is Hearthless Destruction Till you get blood lust .. dont waste money on Melee Skill Cuz you will need a lot when you rank up ... (check prices at my Prices and Skills post xD)

Advancing Ranks ; Again Capping Spirit skill will help you get skills , dont forget to never cap general skills before you rank up or soo close to ranking up xD

Defense
Yeah the annoying part xD
Endurance gives protection against melee attacks // Willpower gives protection against spirit attacks

And you might ask when can i train them ?
Hmmm dunno becouse i didnt yet i plan to reach highest rank and cap everything xD lol what a dream .. i guess AI fighting will give enough to keep you alive

Also Which one do i need more Endurance or Willpower?

Well its hard to answer becuz while fighting with shinigami they are using kido but dont let that misdirect you cuz there are same Melee and Spirit Type among the shinigami ... and that means you will need both endurance and willpower for your defense .. since i guess you guys dont like being beaten up or bullied i advice you to wait till you get some nice stats and cool skills before going to kyoto & fighting shini ^w^

Last edited by Krisnik on Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Krisnik
Krisnik
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Hollow Guide For Dummies Empty Re: Hollow Guide For Dummies

Post by oz_11 Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:15 am

Krisnik, edit it to the newer capps...these ones are outdated i think
oz_11
oz_11
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Hollow Guide For Dummies Empty ^w^ oki oz

Post by Krisnik Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:17 pm

I will update once i lvl up again .. waiting for official re-launch by lsm ^w^ :cyclops:
Krisnik
Krisnik
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by zyros Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:58 pm

I would like to make a correction to your Spirit section since I am a powerful spirit user.

First I don't want to see any of you guys feed its a terrible waste of your time and you will get way more stats and gains out of fighting in the Desert. If you die at first keep fighting the easy AI until they become easier and easier to kill. Also as you rank up use your spirit claws don't buy heartless destruction, that is a waste of your money wait until you get Bloodlust and get that to an effective level. (mine is level 100), also when you fight as a spirit user keep your distance and keep your movement speed as high as possible. Those scruby melee users need to get in relatively close to get you. Get a strong AoE spell to watch your back, I propose Dark Acid at rank 4 its an excellent skill to have. If you have more detailed questions about spirit users feel free to send me a pm in game and I will gladly answer your questions.
zyros
zyros
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by MINECRAFTER43 Wed May 02, 2012 1:20 pm

BEST GUIDE EVER!

MINECRAFTER43
Human
Human

Back to top Go down