World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 1 A Hollow's Mask

Go down

Chapter 1 A Hollow's Mask Empty Chapter 1 A Hollow's Mask

Post by Wilfora Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:15 am

Time: Unbeknownst
Place: Hueco Mundo

“My fellow comrades. The time has come once again, has it not? I believe it has. Unlike Aizen, a Shinigami that tried and failed to rule us, we will not. You saw what we did to Aizen, all of you did, I’m sure.” The Espada like creature raised his arm, sweeping it around the gathered Arrancars and Gillians alike.

These children were all hollows. The male Espada, whom was resting in a dead tree, the kind only found in the Deserts of Hueco Mundo, watched them silently. Some of the kids were newly created while others were long lost comrades from the last Great War that Aizen had tried to lead them into years before.

“Sir, who are you anyway?” one asked, looking around cautiously, trying to avoid his gaze. He glanced the young Arrancar over. Green hair flowed down to his mid-back, where the tips were found died with human blood. His mask, a darker white than most, covered his left ear leading a twisted path to the jaw line where a pure white wolf fang completed the broken mask.

Black from the mid-waist down, he carried himself with the pride of a true Arrancar. Over it, he wore a red no sleeve trench coat that swept down around his knees. Like most of the hollows gathered, his chest was left white, while the hole, Shira found, went through his heart. This one would be either a great use or a great nuisance later on, he decided in his head.

“Ah yes, I am Shira. [Shira]” And I will ask for yours later little hollow. “Shira, King of Hueco Mundo.” The Espada, known as Shira, was flowing with brilliant white light. His hair a metallic silver, was up held in a ponytail, which was braided in corn rows, all done up by one of his human pets that loved to play with his hair. On the edges of his clothes, blue mixed with silver, reflecting the light of the never setting moon’s rays.

He turned his head away from the assembly of hollows, speaking to another figure a couple of trees down. “Stray! [StrayWolf174] You’re the one that gathered them here. You talk about the ideas that you presented a few days ago.”

One of the trees began to rustle, before a wolf-like female dropped down, landing on all four, before standing up, as her black, teal streaked hair billowed around her. Her mask, broken more dreadfully, lay atop her head where only one of the eyes lay, the other broken off from her making it into the Arrancar stage, open and full of hunger.

To match her hollow mask, her canines were slightly larger than that of the other hollows among them. In the place of the usual white robes that most of the Arrancar wore, hers was a skimpy black shirt, that covered her chest and most of her rib cage, but left her moon tanned torso free to be shown. In place of the usual skirt like robes, Stray wore loose fitting shorts, which only went down to her mid-thigh. Her hollow hole placed neatly where her belly button would have been.

“I was not here in the beginning of the last war. I was just here to experience the after effects of it. We lost a lot of Arrancar and many of the Gillian were gone. But, most of us Devouring Beasts at the time, we cowered. It is time to prove to not only to the shinigami, but to ourselves, that we are the ruling race. We deserve to not be killed. The shinigami do!” She roared the last part, looking more and more like that of her released form.

It was evident that she was angered, and craving a challenge by her posture, being it slightly bent forward chin tucked in looking ready to pounce on the slightest prey’s movement that came her way. Being Espada number 1 was the hardest. They had to stay inside all the time and make sure the other Espada did not get out of line. No fights, nothing. And wolves crave the fight. It is their quote, “love affair”.

The one Arrancar from earlier howled in response and five other Arrancar that were gathered near him, made their own noise in response to the call to war. Shira could see that they were the stronger ones. The younger Arrancar would easily follow them into battle and the Gillian as well.

And right on cue, the rest of the hollows join in, sending a wave of terror and rage through the bodies, each hollow soaking up the plea for blood shed and the right to exist. Shira, his choice being correct with Stray in charge, dropped gracefully from his tree, and with his hands tucked neatly in his pants pockets, he left his number 1 fighter to handle the riled up bunch of hollows.

This was going to be a much better war than the last. And this time, they wouldn’t fail.
Wilfora
Wilfora
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name: Ookamiko Minami
Title: Captain of Squad 10
Race: Shinigami

http://writingdrawings.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down