World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Squad Training Room

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Squad Training Room Empty Squad Training Room

Post by Xavier. S Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:35 pm

It has a simple dojo like feel to it, wooden swords are used here insted of normal zanpakuto and also his is where small trianing matches are done with out the use of kido and spiritual energy. This area is perfetly used only for skill training perposes and nothing less.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Xavier Vonzell
Title: Senior Squad Member
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Squad Training Room Empty Re: Squad Training Room

Post by Xavier. S Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:08 pm

Xavier steped into the small dojo like area, having on a white kimono as if he were in the academy again, he dawns it when he wished to train in private, or when he felt like remebering back then about the academy days of being close to zanpakuto and learning kido. Those days brought on a very diffrent mind set that he could remeber, oddly, now his mind was a bit open to new ideals and thoughts, there was soemthing he needed to figure out for himself though. "Looks like no one is around, then again this place is normally empty" He said to himself, walking to the sword rack he placed his zanpakuto down on it and picked up a wooden sword.

As he began his pratice, using guars and simple rolls with his attacks and stances his mind began to wander a bit on things. "Stray...that gillian had so much insight on things pretaining to the world, I know they were once human them selves so its not compltely amazing but still, it bugs me..." he makes a downward parring motion and blocks the incoming imaginary attack. "The Raven and Cat, both have the instincts to survive, as well as have the strength to keep going. It was hard to understand t first with my simple views, the ones they placed in our minds in the academy days...but its more clear than ever now." He said contnuing to strike and slash before something spoke out, radiating from the conner of the room.

"Practicing with out me again, I see..."

This voice didn't seem to shock him as he stoped his motions and closed his eyes, breathing in and out before looking over to his zanpakuto. "I see your awake again, Zanpakuto..." He said with a small welcoming tone and smile, he did not know its name nor anything about it. He was only able to speak to it for now and just ask questions that always seemed to always be turned down.

"*Yawn* dont mock me, I need my rest, have you increased your skill sence the last time we have spoken?"

"Yes and no, even increasing my skill alone wont help much if you dont assist me, but as always its nice to see-...hear you again, I hope your nap was enjoyable"

"It was, and as I said your skill is not good enough to weild me~ telling you my name now would be a waist, becuase I'm very extravagant~" Xavier rolled his eyes once to her comment, only getting a protest from His zanpakuto. "Hey! dont you dare! your my partner, so untill you learn what I need you to learn or your going to be on your own, understand?" She said, Xavier how ever didn't know what skills he needed to learn, he just trained himself till he couldn't move yet it wasen't enough? then what is to her. He bowed in respect to her and stated "your right, I'm sorry..." showing his appologies to her as she sounded dumb founded. "huh? what happened to the protesting Xavier? who are you?!"

Xavier then answered as he walked over to the weapon rack and placed his wooden sword down before crouching down to sit indain style, right infront of his zanpakuto. Smiling warmly he said with a cheerfully nice tone that was both calm and relaxed "well, your right, fighting leads to nothing but understanding is key to making a better relastionship, if you trust me then you will tell me on your own time but for now I can guess you need to understand more about me. which, I dont mind helping with, if you'll have me that is?" his tone was very much how he stated it to be, understanding. This how ever casued his zanpakuto to studder and get a bit mad at him.

"H-Hey! I dont need to understand anything about you, grrr...I'm going back to sleep! dont bother me unless its important understand?!"

"Perfectly~..."

"Ugh, I hate you so much, good bye!...." It went silent, picking the zanpakuto up and exmaing it for a bit he begn to think, maybe she would be ready for him as much as he was for her. For now he would get back to his duties, maybe go and do something a bit more relaxing now that he had time to do stuff, of course what he should do was off on the table for debate as there was not much he could skip off to do.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:57 pm

Desiding on it he might as well look for one of his friends, he knew most of the higher seated peope in the soul seciety and also a few others in the academy too, maybe just a frendly chat with them or a small training session would make things more lively. How eer to much livelyness would probibly end in him being killed or worse, worse ebing tourtured or held captive but now he was just letting his mind wonder a bit as he sett out of the barracks and looked around, ready to go to any place that would have him so to speak.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:52 pm

Coming back into the squad training room he needed to brush up on a few things, more so his combat abilities, at first he was debating wither he should train more since the last time he spoke to his zanpakuto spirit she basically gave a stubborn out put towards him. He couldn't understand why she acted like that, if she was apart of him then why did she act as if she hated his guts, this was probably something he was to learn later in life but for now in walking into the room he gave a small breath and placed his zanpakuto onto one of the side racks carefully.

He then walked over to the left, a number of weapons were there but mostly swords and things of that nature, what he really wished to try practicing is the staff, why? Well he had done well with his sword mastery, he could use his sealed zanpakuto as good as any shinigami of his level but what he didn't or hasn't put much effort into was learning how to use other kinds of weapons. Maybe this was what she had in mind? If not it wouldn't hurt to try being proficient in other weapons for a change, not like she would be up to notice, the spirit was always sleeping and rarely awake.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:21 pm

Taking the staff in hand he started to do the basic motions and strikes for the weapon, all akin to wondering about his own Zanpakuto and why she as like this, leaving his mind to wander while he practiced. "All I hear fro her is that I'm not ready, she has a weird attitude and seems to believe herself as some extravagant being...really I wouldn't be surprised if she was a mirror or some other way to show she as very selfish and has a lot of vanity to go with it....though, there is something I'm not understanding about her I believe, it has to be, other wise she ould be to self centered to wish to be contained in her sealed form if she was so caring about her appearances...would probably want me to 'show her off' to everyone if that was the case..."
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:30 pm

Soon getting out of his thought he shoke his head, he was over thinking, over thinking normally got him in worse off situations that he really wanted himself to be in. Looking down at the staff in his hands he wondered about one thing though, something was happening and he as missing it, maybe it as an important clue or an even about to transpire but either ya he felt it coming. Placing the blunted weapon over on the rack once again he relaxed hsi body with some simple meditation and brisk stretching to clear his mind and ease his body, this way he could think with out any mental or physical distractions.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:16 pm

"So, what should I do today other than train, maybe relax and see what everyone else is doing for change?...Maybe, course they would be debating the same thing and just chose to train as well, no harm in that course training dose get boring after a long period of time doing it. And I haven't seen the captain around, oh well, I'll take a stroll around kyoto city later on in the day, right now I think I'll catch up on some reading and research a bit more into world lore again..."
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:56 pm

Taking out a simple book he actually sat against teh wall and started to read, it was an odd book about a few things related to hollows, shinigami, even quincys too. e as more so interested in what this world and the world of the living did in the past as well as what might hint for things to come, not like he couldn't do anything else but read which was the advice of his zanpakuto. It felt like he was a slave to her wishes, course he was gaining intelligence but this felt a bit tedious too.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:11 am

Slowly however he was starting to enjoy actually reading, it had been soem years since she first spoke to him and the first thing she asked was for him to read a book everyday. So he complied with her wish, and really he had gained a lot more knowledge about his surroundings and the worlds of hueco mundo and the world of the living, with some research materials from the research and development squad he was able to find out a lot more about things and even creatures that existed before he was even a shinigami.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:39 am

Hearing a small yawn while he was reading he glanced up, looking over at his racked zanpakuto as she must had been waking up, his zanpakuto was special that was for sure. Instead of needing for focus and enter her world she had a strong enough will to speak to him in his world with out much interference, course he could do the traditional way of speaking to her but she threw fits and tantrums that left him heavily damaged and hurt when he went into her world mentally. "*yawn* were am I...oh yeah...Xavier get me down from here..." She gave in a tired fashion as he sighed and placed his book down.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:47 am

Picking up her gently from the sword rack he gave her a simple look over and soon the voice gave an out burst, "Dont look at me like that!...oh yes I almost forgot, how are your studies, have you been reading more books?" She requested, "Yes, I've been reading a book everyday as you asked me to do so, but may I ask why?..." She then snapped back, "No you may not, it will ruin the lesson I'm trying to teach you, of course you might not ever learn it with how long your taking. At the very least you'll be smart enough to not leave me on the floor again like before, till you learn what your supposed to learn keep reading" Xavier had half a mind to actually not care about a shikai but this was his zanpakuto, he would be around it for the rest of his life, ignoring it for that long wouldn't do anything but give him a headache.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:09 am

"Well...at the very least can I have a hint as to what you want me to learn, least we be doing this for a hundred years with you never seeing the light of day in your true form" He gave a bit of a snarky comment back to the stubborn blade but then got no response, the zanpakuto's silence was enough to show him that he was acting like a child. "I apologize for that, I really shouldn't be acting so childish..." With that he actually got a response "Good, at least your willing to own up to your mistakes, I would count that as one lesson learned but you sill have a lot more and dont think its just one big lesson, no, its many. Even then you wont be able to learn my name" She seemed cold about this, as if she were just baiting him but Xavier seemed to get mroe passive about this and less arrogant the more tasks she wished for him to do, "Alright..." he said a tad bit reluctantly.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:09 pm

At the very least he was becoming a lot more understanding and willing to take things in stride, course this memories brought him to when he met that gillain back then. She/it didn't attack him but of course it could have, to add it was the first time he actually had a conversation with a hollow, they weren't insane beings bent out to kill, or completely kill that is. Having read up on the gillain forest and hueco mundo he knew enough to know about the hollows and ho they operated, it was like a survival of the fittest way of living and in turn they became primal and only out for themselves. Living like animals and in turn becoming animals themselves, till they gain the intelligence to become something more that is, this is when they start to become more 'human'.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:23 pm

The most notable part about all this as Xavier was beginning to understand all of this, how the hollows felt and what they might be going threw in hueco mundo. If any other shnigami even heard him say anything like this they would mark him as a traitor or some form of that, possibly banishing him for simply knowing about hollows in a way that was more like a researcher when he's not. For now he had to push thoughts aside as he placed the zanpakuto on his side waist, making sure it wouldn't slip from him as he gave a sigh, kinda annoyed at himself for not figuring out what his zanpakuto wanted from him. But again, he as starting not to care, willing to lazily do what ever it wanted with a mellow attitude and bight out look.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:56 pm

Taking a moment to think about what he should actually be doing right now other than finding his captain which has been missing for some time, his attention soon perked once he heard someone call out to him. His zanpakuto, again, making herself known to him "Xavier, instead of standing around like an idiot read a book, train a bit, do SOMETHING, just don't stand there with that sort of look and expect to accomplish anything at all" She complained, Xavier was passive about actually listening to her or it, either way he began heading out with a small grumble. "Why couldn't my zanpakuto be nicer and less of a control freak...*sigh* it feels like a mother is scolding me for taking the last cookie from the jar..." Face palming and trying not to feel to down about his misfortune he headed out of the training room to maybe explore a bit more.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggles2 Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:59 pm

Nola walked into the training room and looked around, listening to Xavier she looked to the training swords and was glad to hear they where one of the squads that had helped with supplying them with the things there mostly unused training room and grounds had needed at the time.

they where seeing some use but all her training sessions had been with her own Zanpakuto's so she could get used to the weight she looked back at him and kind of looked at the floor as she replied "umm..w...well m..my swords a...are kind of...d..different...umm..s...so I..h..have always been..t..trained with them..r..rather then a training swords..s..since they ..a..are not the same size..." she stammered out to him.
Snuggles2
Snuggles2
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:57 pm

Nodding he understood however he wanted to try something else however.

"I know, but I wnated to see if we could do something else...by what you say you tend to do weight training, mostly because you wish to carry your swords excessive weight. However, I think you will learn more if you practice styles of fighting, and you should be fairly good at it if you use a simple training sword. Now..."

Taking one of the swords from near by rack and giving it to her as well as another he then looked aorund for a place to place her zanpakuto, unless she wished to carry them.

"I know you expected to use your zanpakuto, and you will...but practicing styles of fighting is just as important and you cant do it effectively if your weapons will break said stance, use weigh training to become stronger to wield them then use stance training to become more proficient in fighting."
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggles2 Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:08 pm

As she listened to his explanation as to why they where using the training swords and she nodded a bit, it made some sense, but at the same time he kinda pointed out an issue..what was the point of knowing stances if the weapons she would eventually use would simply throw her off that stance?

She took the training sword and started to look for a place to put her Zanpakuto's and with a bit of a tentative movement she lowered herself to the ground and gently slipped them off resting them on the floor very gently, the floor under them groaned and creaked quite loudly but it held and she stood back up.

"umm..i..I think th..they should be okay there.." she stammered as she gestures to them "umm..s..so..y.you..t..think s..stance.t..training..w...will help?" she asked him as she moved so that she wouldn't back into her Zanpakuto's during the train.
Snuggles2
Snuggles2
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:37 pm

"I believe it should, but only if you begin increasing your strength after this...you see when a warrior cant lift their weapon then they need to become stronger to do so, if he tries just swinging around his weapon he wont get better...first, try lifting weighs to build strength, then try using the stances to increase your skill and attack power."

Explaining in better detail to her he had one wooden sword himself, holding it with both of his hands he was ready to begin. He wouldn't be too relents on her, though he needed to gauge how much the swords had improved her over all ability to swing.

"Are you ready?..."
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggles2 Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:15 pm

Nola listened to his explanation and she took up a stance that she remembered being taught, though for her swords it would be useless considering she had two not one, and there size would make this basic stance impossible to use.

when he asked if she was ready she nodded a bit to him and widened her stance, going defensive immediately as she was used to doing that, she had to remember that she could only use the training sword as she had already been planing a bakudo as was her usual way, but this was sword training she had to focus on just using the sword.
Snuggles2
Snuggles2
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:07 am

"Okay, just remember to keep your footing and strike using your weapons...this is more about how you can land a simple blow, so a tap on the body is all you need for this..."

Taking a few steps forward he carefully advanced on her, about to make the first strike he lunged forward in one of his steps and tried to jab her with the end of the sword. he aimed for her mid torso as well, begin sure to try and keep her on guard with her dual swords as actually they were meant to be offensive, not particularly defensive.

What ever the case may be he wanted to keep her on her toes and also thinking of her next move in a strike, not so much of a tactical spirit energy usage kind of way just in case she was at a point where she had to rely more on melee and less on her reiatsu.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggles2 Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:43 am

she nodded to his instructions and got ready to face him, well not really face him it's not like they where sparring after all, he was just teaching her proper stances, so she tried to relax this wasn't a spar and it wasn't a battle so she just had to pay attention and learn."o...okay" she stammered to acknowledge that she heard him.

When he lunged she stepped back to avoid the jab, but accustomed to the weight she usually had to deal with due to he own Zanpakuto she put more force into the little hop back, now normally this wouldn't have presented an issue, but now that she wasn't wearing the two heavy swords she was far lighter then she though and rather then hopping back she instead launched herself back and nearly hit the wall.

As she got her feet back under her the look on her face said it all, it was a look of 'what the hell just happened?' confusion clear on her face as she tried to figure out how she lunged so far from only using enough force that would normally only make her hop back a bit.
Snuggles2
Snuggles2
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:45 am

Pausing a moment he noticed that when she moved back to evade she made a lot more movement than normal, especially since when he stopped in front of her she was now near the wall now. Seeing her expression he probably knew why she was seeming so confused and also just wondering what happened to make her jump back so much.

"I think you jumped a bit more than you should have, the reason why is because your heavy swords weighed you down before...so a simple jump to you while having them on you would be small, however no you have more strength from that as well as a lot more speed...the same actions will but almost 3 times as effective as if you had on the weapons"

"Try to experiment with it, swing your sword ta me like you would with your swords but as fast as you can...if you can hit me with it then my guess should be right, though I will try to evade to make it more difficult on you"

Standing in a more defensive stance with both hands on his wooden sword he waited for her to come, trying to gauge how much her swords were passively empowering her.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggles2 Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:30 am

Even after hearing his explanation Nola couldn't believe it she looked at the two Zanpakuto that she had set aside, where they actually trying to help her by being so heavy? She honestly didn't know.. but now she was curious as to the situation, but it made some sense if you looked at it from how Xavier explained it...she Shook her head a bit as she cleared it, she had to keep training after all Xavier had been kind enough to offer his help and she wasn't about to make it all pointless or wasted.

When he asked her to take a swing at her she nodded and she got ready to swing, she wasn't sure how she was supposed to swing one sword since really she only ever trained trying to wield both her swords at the same time like the trainer had told her to, so rather then grasping the training sword with both hands she held it in one and she lunged forward, once again going faster and farther then she meant to, but she was ready for it this time, and when she took a swing at him the sword was a blur as she used the same amount of force as she would if she was swinging the much heavier swords.
Snuggles2
Snuggles2
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:44 am

Xavier tried to prepare himself for the attack, keeping his eyes on her but as she dashed at him and swung it left him nearly any room to defend as if he took a step back he would lose ground but if not then she would break his guard. Using the but of his sword in the direction in which she swung he lessened the impact of it but it still hit the side of his arm as he actually dragged his feet back from the force of her swing, she pushed him nearly 2 yards with just force alone.

Recovering a moment later he scratched his head, she was much stronger than himself, and possibly much faster unless he used a technique to match it. He probably wouldn't be able to keep up with her in normal training sessions if she was with out her blades but instead of looking to gain form this he wnated to help her as he pointed to his forearm.

"Very nice, you broke my stance and pushed me back with just your normal swing...It might come as a shock to you but your actually stronger and faster than me when your not holding your swords, lets try to use more skill oriented attacks now to improve that..."

Taking another sword from the shelf he walked back and he held one in a reverse grip and one in a standard grip, the one held in a reverse grip was behind him while the standard grip one was in front. Most people held blade in reverse grip to show off, but, you are meant to hold it like this to use defending and swiping slashes.

"Now see my stance, this is a two handed stance, its called the crane and snake...when attacking or even defending you first use your dominate sword to block or try to break your opponents guard, then you turn into your opponent with a spin...your back sword should cleanly slice them while you spin past them, its very effective in avoiding an attack while also dealing an unnoticeable blow that could win you the fight..."

Demonstrating it a few times on a simple dummy he then went back to her and said, "Now attack me however you like, you'll get it a lot better if I show you how to do it first hand...this is how you use this stance when on the defensive" he said but waited for her to come and attack him, bending his knees slightly instead of standing up strait.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content