World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinku's Room

Go down

Shinku's Room Empty Shinku's Room

Post by jetxtreme Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:17 am

Shinku's room, like any other room in the squad 6 barracks is designed in an elegant traditional japanese room style. The black floor is matted with ivory white tatami. On the north side is a shoji with ivory white paper in a bistre brown frame, which serves as the room's window. The walls are also ivory white painted with cherry blossom patterns in bistre brown frames.

On the east side of the room is a bistre brown tansu used for storage of clothes. At the center of the room is a white futon covered in black kakebuton. The futon is always placed on the floor even with Shinku gone with it's kakebuton cover unorderly placed over it as Shinku doesn't seem to be much organized on his things
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Ashikaga Shinku
Title: Renegade Shinigami
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Shinku's Room Empty Re: Shinku's Room

Post by jetxtreme Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:24 am

(It seems taicho is out on a mission. Good timing for me to leave unnoticed.)

It is almost evening when Shinku came back from the Sokyoku hill. There are still a few shinigami training outside but he can hear their training voices slowly fade one by one. There's nothing much that changed in his room for a week except that the white futon has now turned off white from dirt.

In a slow pace, as he can still hear some people chattering outside, he walked towards the tansu where all his personal things are. He first pulled the sack bag he uses to put his things when he travels and slowly transfers his clothes and all his belongings from the tansu in his room to the sack bag.

He removed his Shihakushō, lay it beside him and put on the vest Shigo once gave him. The vest has been a bit tattered and is visibly small for his built now as he has acquired it for several of years ago.

He sat by the white futon and looked around the room while waiting for the noise outside to settle down. (Now what will I miss about this place? Perhaps this nice futon to lie on, the noise of people training...
...oh yes...my Captain)

It has only been a week but Shinku can't let go of that day Azulana saved him from the streets and offered him home. For a very short time there is someone that he almost treated like a mother if only she would've had more time for him.

(I would've not needed to leave this place...I'm sorry...but I need his strength...I need the things that he can teach me...I need to be strong!)

The noise outside began to settle down. Shinku folded hid Shihakushō held it on his left and strapped the sackbag on his right shoulder with his sword sheated on his left waist. He walked out of the room without looking back to the room that once belonged to him

-Next story: Captain's Office
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Ashikaga Shinku
Title: Renegade Shinigami
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down