World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East Rukongai District 65: Sureratera (捨てられた)

4 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

East Rukongai District 65: Sureratera (捨てられた) - Page 4 Empty Re: East Rukongai District 65: Sureratera (捨てられた)

Post by jetxtreme Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:21 am

Shinku realizing that everything is under control relaxed his body and closely observed what is happening. He kept his state realizing that he would just be a burden if he does anything. He just watched and wait for things that he can learn from the fight that is about to happen.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Ashikaga Shinku
Title: Renegade Shinigami
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

East Rukongai District 65: Sureratera (捨てられた) - Page 4 Empty Re: East Rukongai District 65: Sureratera (捨てられた)

Post by Jin Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:31 am

"Well an assassin should get to know their target first. Perhabes poison in my sake bottle would have been better than a blade.That way I would not be thirsty and you may not have found yourself in this situation"The Soul Repear laughs"You have cuts though.Tell me why do you want me dead" The soul repear looks at Shigo who is straining greatly trying to keep his weak kido up"Shigo stop now..you you"The reaper has a moment of shame"should have let her kill me"

Jin
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by siwong Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:48 am

Bullet stares at the soul reaper. "I'm not a chicken. I assassinate people
with my blade." She tries harder to break bind. She struggles until her arms are
almost free.
siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: bullet farrigon
Title: deablo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:04 am

"Brave but not smart...maybe you are more a warrior" The soul reaper reaches down and picks up a wooden spoon"Grab your sword then warrior..face me head on" The older man smiles

Jin
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:18 am

Shinku slowly recovers. He stood up and even a midst the ruckus searched for his sack bag, got his shamisen and did what he usually do, played some music.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by siwong Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:22 am

She was able to completely free her self and once she did, she run up to the Soul Reaper and tried to stab him again with her whole strength.
siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:32 am

The soul reaper frowns as he disarms the child" Your intent is frail.Tell me child why you want me dead.Did I kill someone you know?"The soul reaper stands on her blade

Jin
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by siwong Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:46 am

Bullet tries to remove the sword from the soul reaper's foot but no matter how
hard she tries, she can't seem to remove it. "I am an assassin ordered to
kill you. I am simply here to fulfill that command" She tried harder to pick up
her sword as if it were her life.
siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

East Rukongai District 65: Sureratera (捨てられた) - Page 4 Empty Helo

Post by kusaka Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:08 am

Kusaka wake's up realizing that his wakizashi was the key to the trapdoor,he stabs the hole with it and the door opens,he smiles satisfationary,he thinks maybe shigo and shinku would like this, he heads out to find them
kusaka
kusaka
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Haybusa kusaka
Title: Exiled shinigami visored

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:49 am

The Soul reaper frowns again"Hired by who" He demanded. "Boy uhh 2 talk some sense into this girl. Boy 1 more sake!"This was the first time the soul repear had adressed them

Jin
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:13 am

Shinku paused a bit. (Did he just called me boy 2?) he thought trying to grasp what is actually happening. Hoping that at least he can get something from this, he tried to think of words to tell the assassin. "I think he's asking you who sent you to kill him. Well better answer quick if you want to get out of here alive." He seem to gain confidence now assured that the soul reaper can overpower the girl.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by siwong Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:21 am

"I will not tell you anything!". Still struggling to get her sword out of the soul reaper's foot.
siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:23 am

(Sheez another troublesome kid) Shinku remained sitting and let out another sigh "Hmmm..I can see you're even struggling so hard to even pull your sword out. Do you really think you'd be ok with resisting?" (Hope those words would make sense to her now)

Last edited by jetxtreme on Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by siwong Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:41 am

Bullet then stopped for a while and looked at the masked boy. In a depressed tone, she uttered "I'm....I'm not useless. I....I'm supposed to be the strongest!" she struggled to the top of her strength to reclaim her sword and show the rest that she could not be underestimated.
siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:44 am

"Hmmm I can see that you're strong. But do you think that strength is enough for you now? better think of it well" (Whew I think I'm slowly getting a hang of it now) Shinku now more relaxed grabbed his shamisen again and played a rather soothing old tone.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by siwong Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:12 am

Bullet, realizing that she can't do anything anymore, suddenly stopped pulling
her sword. With a look of defeat in her face, she falls to the ground bowing his
head. He refrained from moving nor saying anything. Silence filled the room in a
small while.
siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:26 am

The soul reaper, realizing that the assassin gave up, let go of the sword and grabbed some sake. "I'll be going to sleep now young lady. If you want to kill me at least wait till i fall deeply in sleep". He  carelessly laid his body on an old couch in the shelter like a sluggard holding the bottle of sake in his right hand "Oh by the way the name's Hotaru, at least you all come to know before I die". And the soul reaper fell in deep slumber

Shinku on the other hand kept his stare on the woman. He continued playing keeping his guarded state unnoticed. He made his eyes roam a bit and the figure of a wrapped staff like object across the girl which probably fell when the the assassin made here first reckless move caught his attention. (That must be a sword) He thought preparing for any move the girl would do while the soul reaper is asleep.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by siwong Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:46 am

She carefully observed the soul reaper checking if it was a trick. Her attention was
then switched to the masked kid who seemed to be focused on something. "What are
you looking at?"
siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by kusaka Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:46 pm

Kusaka finaly found the boys in company of Two people one he knew and the other was unknown.Tears filled his Eye's "o'oto-san(father)he jumped and hugged him.
kusaka
kusaka
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:27 pm

(not that white haired brat again) Shinku a bit pissed but is now in his relaxed state. "You seem to know that Old Man very well". His focus is now away from the female assassin and on to Kusaka. "What happened to you anyway? You seem to be alright now" He reached for his bag put out a rag and wiped his shamisen.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by kusaka Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:59 pm

He is my Father,he says looking up at him and then points at the girl whose the chick?
kusaka
kusaka
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:48 pm

Shigo just sat watching the events unfold with the constant smile on his face

Jin
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:31 pm

(Well that's not surprising) "Oh yeah I remember you called him o'oto-san earlier, my humblest apologies", an almost sarcastic tune. "Oh and the lady, I think she's a fan of your dad." Shinku got up and did another round of their routine training.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

East Rukongai District 65: Sureratera (捨てられた) - Page 4 Empty .

Post by kusaka Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:38 pm

Jii-san i found the vault its here. Kusaka looked up at his father they had a striking resemblance but he got his white hair from his mom.Shigo,shinku, and crazy lady should come live with us, he said enthusiantly
kusaka
kusaka
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:23 am

"Just to let you know, Shigo is already living with the old man. Well me...I'm just here to learn and train, will be leaving once I've had enough to learn...and as for the girl...I don't think she'd like it here. Better talk to her first...102...103...104..." as if he did not collapse earlier, Shinku seemed to find another strength to continue with his training. Inspite of the presence of the female assassin, the room's environment suddenly turned into a livelier ambience.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next