World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East Rukongai District 65: Sureratera (捨てられた)

4 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

East Rukongai District 65: Sureratera (捨てられた) - Page 5 Empty Re: East Rukongai District 65: Sureratera (捨てられた)

Post by siwong Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:58 am

Bullet examines the situation whether she should go for a second attack or just give
up. She slowly begins to look up from bowing down and stares at the soul reaper. She
then stood up.
siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: bullet farrigon
Title: deablo
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

East Rukongai District 65: Sureratera (捨てられた) - Page 5 Empty Re: East Rukongai District 65: Sureratera (捨てられた)

Post by jetxtreme Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:04 am

Hotaru still unwary of the current situation as he was a bit drunk of the sake tried to composed him self a bit. He slammed the palm of his right hand to his right temple three times. "Father?... You calling me father?...What vault?...Who is staying?"

(Either he's just drunk or this white haired boy is just dreaming) Shinku thought before composing some fine words to say. "I think he is inviting the fine girl over there to stay with us." He just went on with the exercise he is doing not expecting of any response from Hotaru

"Well then let her live here if she wants to, now if you all would excuse me I need to get back to sleep", Ignoring everyone in the room, Hotaru again laid on the old sofa still holding the bottle of sake.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Ashikaga Shinku
Title: Renegade Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:15 am

"Thats the most I've ever heard him say"Shigo laughs

Jin
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by siwong Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:27 am

For a while, bullet paused to think. There was a moment of silence and then a smile emanated from her previously dark face. She then looked at the boys, "I think I will stay here. I never wanted my kind of life anyway. I was just forced into it".
siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:37 am

(Welcome to the psy ward) Thought Shinku with a bit of sarcasm in his face but is unnoticeable to anyone "There you go she wants to stay. Well I want to say welcome but I'm not the owner of this house...so I guess..uhmm...that white haired boy invited you anyway so feel free". Shinku still in his suspecting state but a bit relaxed now, stopped from his training a bit and sit near the pile of stuff where they slept. "Though how can this small of a shelter house us considering that this...whatever it is we are lying on is only good for 3 people". He reached for something in the hole they are storing their goods, put out a bottle of water and drank.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by siwong Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:57 am

The bottle of water in Shinku's hand caught Bullet's attention. She began to feel the thirst in her throat as she see Shinku gulping every drop of the water. She tried to stray her focus from the thirst. "So where do I sleep?" She asked focusing on the masked kid.
siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:32 am

Surprised of being talked to, Shinku put's the bottle down and wiped his lips of excess water. "Well as I said earlier, I am not the owner of the house maybe Shi..." He looks at Shigo who seemed to be concentrated in training that he cannot hear anything else. Hotaru seems to be so asleep as kusaka is concentrated on trying to wake him up. He let out a deep sigh. "I don't know why I have to do this..." He got some stuff on the pile they are sleeping on formed something like a thick mat two armlength to the right of their beddings of rags "There I think that would do, I have my sackbag to lay may head on anyway" He never looked the girl in eye. "And will you at least tell us your name?"
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by siwong Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:52 am

She was shocked by the boy's inquiry. Nobody in her entire life cared about her name. "W..why do you want to know my name?". Her fierce face suddenly turned into a tamer one with a bit of shyness.

siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:03 am

Confused of the girl's response, Shinku began to ponder the words to say "Hmmm...put it this way...if you don't want to be called little girl or lady assassin or chick or anything else...well...let me know what to call you" He straightened the patches of cloth for the girl's bed and made sure it can comfortably rested on. "There finished setting up you bed, uhmmm...so have you already thought how we should call you?" Shinku's focus is still on the bed he is arranging, shaking it off of dusts.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by siwong Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:19 am

For a moment she hesitated "Bu...llet, my name is Bullet" She said with an unnoticeable smile which she prevented from being noticed.
siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:26 am

Shinku stood up and got his sackbag. He put out some old shirts and scattered them on the floor. He placed them evenly, and slowly lied at them using his sackbag as his pillow. "So bullet, if you are tired you can take a nap at those pile I made for you. At the moment I don't think I can entertain you any longer as I'm already too tired." Shinku closed his eyes, as everything around him slowly began to fade away.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by siwong Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:39 am

After Shinku went to sleep, the rest stopped at what they are doing and took rest as well. Seeing this happen, bullet thought of doing her plan of assassination but not so long, she began to feel the heaviness of her eyes. (I'm tired as they are...well...I think this can wait) She thought then she made her way to bed Shinku made and slowly went to sleep.
siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:55 am

Shinku woke up with a touch of a small ray from the sun that shines through a very small hole above the place where he slept. "I didn't know there was a small hole in here" He slowly got up seeing the everyone else is still in their slumber. He tried to do some stretching feeling a bit of a muscle pain in his whole body. (Wew I must've overdone it yesterday) He thought while he made his way on their storage reaching for some bread. (Hope it can soothe the pain in my muscles as well.) Not wanting to disturb the others, he made his way out of the shelter up in the streets. He did several rounds of running to warm his body up.

*People running everywhere, many are falling down. Rain of spears, slash of swords, blood splattered everywhere* The memories begin to haunt his mind again

"I must be strong. I must get better. I will have..." Not minding the muscular pain he still feels, Shinku began to do rounds of the training Shigo and Hotaru does. Slowly he is able to endure more rounds as his determination to get stronger out of hatred build his strength to continue on with the routine.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

East Rukongai District 65: Sureratera (捨てられた) - Page 5 Empty East

Post by kusaka Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:27 am

Kusaka smirked"dont get it wrong i dont live here"he sighed"if you want to know what the vault is right,it is a fortress that the access is only a single trapdoor it uses similar sheilding like seireitei,it is filled with weapons,money,water,Quality rooms,food and good tranning halls"he smiled and raised a brow"awesome aint it.
kusaka
kusaka
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Haybusa kusaka
Title: Exiled shinigami visored

Back to top Go down

Post by siwong Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:40 am

Bullet wakes up from a nightmare like every night. She looks around to see if anyone
sees her but everyone is asleep except that she notices the masked boy is missing.
She got up thinking that she should see where the masked boy is. She made her way out
of the shelter and found the masked kid training. She observes to see the kid's
skills.
siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:49 am

Shinku notices the presence of another person. Identifying who it was, he continued with his routine for two rounds and paused. He took a deep breath and did some stretching. "Hows your sleep Bullet? And Oh I apologize for not telling you mine last night. I'm Shinku...well that is... if you're interested in knowing my name." He picked up his shirt of rags which he removed earlier before he started training and started wiping of his sweat. "If you're hungry there are stocks of bread on a hole which I'm sure you would easily notice in the shelter." He sit down and did some breath exercise.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by siwong Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:18 am

"No thank you", Bullet has a skill of determining how sore one is and notice how strained Shinku made his body. She looked at him and there was a moment of silence "You know the more you hurt your self, the more difficult it would be for you to get stronger". She said making it as plain as she could.
siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:22 am

Surprised of the advise, Shinku paused for a moment "Well...thanks for the advise. So how long have you been training yourself? You seem to be so skilled" as he remained sitting playing with his fingers as if strumming something.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by siwong Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:16 am

She pondered for a while "The organization I am in found me since I was four.
They've been training me since then."
siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:25 am

"If you don't mind me asking you, how old are you now?" Shinku makes it look like he is busy with something to conceal the fact that he is interested in the conversation. "Well you're not forced to answer if you don't want to"
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by siwong Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:35 am

Bullet usually doesn't talk to people that long. This time seemed to be an
exemption for aside from the length of the talk, she is able to talk more openly
about her self. "Uhhmmmm...I...I'm 8 now....why?". She prevented
herself from looking at Shinku's eye nor his face.
siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:54 am

"Hmmm...." Shinku changed his sitting position. He spread his legs open, leaned back a bit resting on both his hands and looked up. "...so you have been training for 4 years now." he paused for a while "Will it take me that long to be at least as strong as you?" Still looking up not doing anything.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by siwong Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:05 am

"Hmmm I can't tell that. My training is different from yours. Mine is not
to feel pain" Imitating Shinku's sitting position, she felt more relaxed
and open.
siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:15 am

"Not to feel pain...I think I'm gonna need that kind training as well" in a very soft voice almost inaudible. "Is that really possible?" For the first time he looked at bullet's face as if asking for her to save him. It did not last that long though, he evaded stare again and tried to change the tide of the conversation "Uhmmm...so how do you train yourself?"
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by siwong Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:34 am

"I think I will not be able to teach that to you. It is rather what the
organization did to me. They throw me, made me feel so much pain that my nerves
can't feel anymore. Now I can't feel the sword, the wind, the water, or
whatever you would throw me" She caressed her left arm with her own right hand
"I can't even feel anyone's touch.
siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next