World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East Rukongai District 65: Sureratera (捨てられた)

4 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

East Rukongai District 65: Sureratera (捨てられた) - Page 2 Empty Re: East Rukongai District 65: Sureratera (捨てられた)

Post by jetxtreme Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:56 pm

"Nice that you have someone to look after you. If you don't mind me asking where is that person now?" He continues playing his shamisen very softly as to entertain a conversation. He does it so he has a reason not to look directly in the eye of the one his talking to as he is not comfortable in doing that.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Ashikaga Shinku
Title: Renegade Shinigami
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

East Rukongai District 65: Sureratera (捨てられた) - Page 2 Empty Re: East Rukongai District 65: Sureratera (捨てられた)

Post by Jin Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:04 pm

"Sleeping off drink last I saw. In the under city. I kinda look after him. Find food,water, sakie and watch. He owes me anyway.How come your not with anyone?"

Jin
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:08 pm

"It's a long story. Though I think I'm better this way, I'm not used to being around with someone anyway." In a more serious tone, he stopped playing a bit then bowed his head "I just feel like I'd only be a burden."
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:21 pm

"If you can take care of yourself you can never be a burden" Shigo leans in close"..and if you pretend to like everyone and become helpful they give you what you need to survive and you learn as you watch them"

Jin
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:26 pm

Shinku paused for a while and pondered. "Hmmm...it is rather a nice idea but I don't think that suits me." another cold answer a bit raising his guard against Minashigo's probing questions "Do you think he (referring to the white haired boy who is still half conscious) would be alright?" another attempt to shift the topic.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:38 pm

"If he isn't strong enough to survive after help..."Shin still smiling"So it's not an unpleasant day is it"

Jin
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by kusaka Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:49 pm

Kusaka woke up to see brown haired boy a little younger than him looking down at him,using an uppercut and incredible speed for his age he flung shigo and reached for his wakizashi and pointed it at them shouting"you wont rob me again koneyeru"
kusaka
kusaka
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Haybusa kusaka
Title: Exiled shinigami visored

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:01 pm

The 12 year old Shigo lay still on the ground. Shigo bite his lip to make it bleed as his head rolled towards the vendor. The irate vendor stalked towards the white haired boy angrily shouting and shaking his fists

Jin
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by kusaka Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:07 pm

Oh you want some too he jumped and stamped his feet on the vendors head
kusaka
kusaka
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:13 pm

Mumbling quietly Shigo performs a weak binding kido. Not strong enough to actually bind but freezes the white haired boys limbs for a second or two. Ofcourse no one notices Shigos action as he lays still, except maybe Shinku. Shigo continues to play possum.

Jin
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:38 pm

"And that's what you get after helping him eh." an irritated Shinku who resumed playing his shamisen taking no interest in the fight but was puzzled by the technique used by Shigo. "I assume that the person you were talking about earlier thought you that move. That's an interesting one you've got"
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:43 pm

Still pretending to be unconscious Shigo just winks at Shinku waiting for the white haired boy and vendor to just focus on each other(Kusaka needs to reply lol)

Jin
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:00 pm

(Jeez what a troublesome bunch) Shinku taking no interest on what's happening kept on playing a rather upbeat tune.

(I think I'd have to remain on Shigo's side for a while. I have lots to learn from him. Finally a chance to get stronger) Shinku keeps in a deep thought with his eyes closed trying to concentrate his attention on the music he's playing to keep him calm of the irritable noise around him.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:34 pm

After a while Shigo notices the fight is long over. Sitting up he invites Shinku to his underground camp for a safe place to sleep. A man stinking of booze sleeps it off. Shigo remains quiet and alert, letting Shinku alone to his thoughts.

Jin
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:45 pm

Shinku carefully follows Shigo who is holding a lighted torch through a dark narrow passage. The passage wall is made up of old red bricks covered with molds. Though his head is faced straight at Shigo, his eyes are wandering around keeping wary of his surroundings. The passage isn't that long as after walking for a while, they arrived at a small underground shelter. His gaze caught an old tattered sofa with a sleeping man who seems to be drunk. Shinku got nearer Shigo and whisphered in hi ear "Is he the guy who thought you everything?". It raises his interest and thought that he needs training from that man as well.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:36 pm

Shigo replies quietly"Yes.Mostly by watching and doing.He's different than when I first saw him.I think the execution of an entire family broke his spirit"Shigo still smiling crouches to a kid sized hole in the wall and packs the days findings away"Dont think he wants me around either.He never looks at me"

Jin
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:36 am

"Hmmm executed an entire family eh, he is really strong then.", in a blank tone trying to hide his amazement, "How did you end up in here? How long have you been here anyway?"
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:42 am

"Think he's just been wondering.Since it was my family I didn't know what else to do"Shigo finishes up stowing away food and items under rags and pushes them deep in the cubby hole.The smile never leaves his face nor reaches his eye's"There should be enough room for us unless you want to dig your own hole.This only took me 2 days to dig"

Jin
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:53 am

"You like to smile a lot don't you? Even after your whole family was murdered?" a situation which he doesn't seem to comprehend. He walked in a corner at the west side of the shelter. "Would you mind if I put up some music in here?" He gently wiped his shamisen and blew in it as if it hasn't been cleaned for days.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:08 am

"Oh no play as you will"Shigo just keeps smiling as he seems to go into meditation.After a few hours Shigo scrambles into his cubby hole and pulls out a worn blade.He begins performing movement.His arms strain under the blades weight but he continues

Jin
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:16 am

Shinku positions his shamisen and began playing a rather old soothing tune as he watches Shigo playing with the blade. "You a warrior or something?" His music slowly started to shift to a rather scary tone. (I just hope you are on the side of justice) Shinku thought in his mind as he slowly start to raise his guard without him noticing that he's beginning to suspect Shigo. "Where did you learn to use a weapon? Did he teach that to you as well? Are you preparing for a future fight?" He started to probe Shigo hoping that the answers would be something that wouldn't cause him to hate the boy.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:39 am

"I will learn the law, bring the ones responsible for sentencing my parents to justice, and make sure my fate never befalls anyone else"Shigo stops smiling for a moment.Tears and sweat build from the exertion of his practice.He breathes deeply and resumes his pleasant smile"I just copy his morning routine..I don't thin he knows"

Jin
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by kusaka Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:34 pm

(sorry was swimming and my phone's fell into water and im lost so i'm outside)Kusaka walked on a dusty path he looked up at the blazing sun the heat was making his hands blister he felt as if the weight of his sack increase his fast paced walking was reduced to him dragging his feet he had long stopped sweating for he had been deyhydrated his hair that had been soaked with sweat was dry but still fell on his face,he looked up again spotting a edo style Cabin next to a running river,he smiles for he had found what he had been looking for.
kusaka
kusaka
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:07 am

(in response to chasu's post)

With a mix of amazement and envy, Shinku let out a rather unnoticeable sigh. "At least you have someone to look up to everyday...Anyway do you have an extra space to sleep on? I feel a bit tired"
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:20 am

Shigo lets his arms collapse.He drags his feet to the cubby hole panting.Shigo packs away his rusty blade"This is wide enough for three.It should do"Shigo collapses in to his pile of stuff"We can find you a sword tomorrow"he murmurs

Jin
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next