World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East Rukongai District 65: Sureratera (捨てられた)

4 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

East Rukongai District 65: Sureratera (捨てられた) - Page 8 Empty Re: East Rukongai District 65: Sureratera (捨てられた)

Post by Jin Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:59 am

Shugo trusting in his masters ability followed the young girl 'They will punish you.With us you can atleast live the life you wish no matter how brief"Shugo smiled as always

Jin
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

East Rukongai District 65: Sureratera (捨てられた) - Page 8 Empty Re: East Rukongai District 65: Sureratera (捨てられた)

Post by jetxtreme Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:21 am

Shinku along with Shugo got out of the shelter upon hearing the explosion. Shugo went to follow Bullet while Shinku stood by the entrance of the shelter staring at the smoke coming from the explosion as it slowly settles down. The smoke becomes thinner and thinner as he sees a shadowy figure of a man. The smokes slowly clears out and indeed the shadowy figure is Hotaru who is still alive  but panting with severe burns only on his right arm with blood flowing from it. (He doesn't seem to be alright, but at least he's alive) Shinku thought with a mix of relief and fear.

Hotaru felt the presence of his two students making him shout at the top of his voice "WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING! GET BACK TO THE SHELTER!!!" he quickly switched his blade to his left and clashed with the sword of an assassin in his right. He then used shunpo to position himself behind the assassin but alas 4 kunai came shooting at him. He caught one and deflected  the other three with his sword.

(The old man's in trouble what can I do?) Shinku filled with fear and confusion tried to remove the cloth covering the stick like object Hotaru gave him. The object happens to be a sword with a white handle and crimson hilt. (He says to awaken this thing, but how?...No...that's not the time to be thinking of that. I can use this with the techniques Bullet taught me.) Shinku unsheated the sword as he looked for ways to get near Hotaru. Shinku is not yet trained with Shunpo so he can only climb as fast as he can on the rough wall of the building where Hotaru is.
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Ashikaga Shinku
Title: Renegade Shinigami
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by siwong Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:22 am

Without looking back and as tears almost escaped his eyes, "I'm sorry, if I go with you you will all die...I can't stay" Bullet ran as if escaping from death itself. Though not from fear, but from sorrow. She ran till she can see no one from the site of the battle anymore.
siwong
siwong
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: bullet farrigon
Title: deablo

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:50 am

Pant...pant...Shinku doesn't know if he can do anything but he can't stand doing nothing. Especially now that he has seen a chance to get stronger. He climbs as if his life is at steak and he finally reached the roof. From his back was an sword attack which he surprisingly was barely able to block with the sword Hotaru gave him. "You...you...cannnttt....jusstttt...kill him!". With all might that he has, Shinku pushed forward but with the assassin quickly moving to another position, Shinku was not able to control his body as it move toward the edge of the roof making him fall. As his body was about to touch the ground, Hotaru with a kunai stabbed on his right leg was able to catch him. "Who told you to go out! Now return inside and just hide you brat!" Hotaru pushed Shinku toward the entrance of the shelter and quickly deflected kunais directed at both him and Shinku failing to deflect one that stabbed him in his left shoulder. He tried to protect shinku from another sword attack but he was blocked by another assassin clashing swords with him.

"I admire your courage boy. Too bad that would not be of any help here. As the assassin delivered a quick slash aimed at the boy's head." ...And a squirt of blood...but of whom?

On the other side, Hotaru now injured by a burn on his right arm and of two kunais battle with two assassins as he is concentrating clashing with their swords and arrow and kunai attacks from random directions. "I don't know why you all want me dead but I won't let you involve the boys into it!" The battle becomes fiercer as Hotaru does his best to create a way to go to Shinku. "Bakudo 8: Seki!" The spell caused the two assassins to be thrown far back to his left and right. This made him a clearer view of what's shinku as he saw the assassin with it's back turned at him. He doesn't seem to see Shinku but he saw blood scattered at the floor in front of the assassin.

Last edited by jetxtreme on Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:12 am

Shugo quietly rushed back to the shelter.He went the long way around using his blade and what little kido he knows on to seemingly hit the shlter in random spots.Shugo finally creeps up behind Shinku and Hotaru and whispers"I dont think the shelter is safe any more. Perhaps we might just run?" The roof to the shelter suddenly collapses as the weight of a few assassins move.They fall with shock and a louder clatter of splintering wood"Like now!" Sugo suggests

Jin
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:56 am

Now at Shinku's viewpoint, he was able to successfully evade the sword by quickly lowering his head and with quick thinking, he waved his sword slicing the assassin's left leg and scratching his right.

"You brat!" as the assassin was about to make another attack, a sword stabbed through his heart from the back. It was from Hotaru. After quickly removing the sword, he grabbed Shinku and went inside the shelter. A moment later, Shigo showed up behind them suggesting them to escape. Not too long after that, the roof of the shelter collapsed. Two Assassins got down from the roof.

"Bakudo 4: Hainawa!" Hotaru tied the two assassins with a yellow energy rope."An escape is impossible. They've already surrounded us. But I can move you two out of this. I'm sorry Shinku I won't be able to teach you but take that sword as a gift, I can see that you can learn on your own anyway but you have to let go of that hatred in you first. As for you Shugo, train and be stronger, get stronger to protect those who are weaker! Bakudo 83: Burakkuho-ru!" The black seals appeared at the foot of both Shinku and Shugo violently sucking them down. Too quick that they didn't have time to say something to Hotaru.

A long dark empty tunnel which neither of them knows where they are being led. At a point they can still see each other but later on they both lost each other's sight. Then a white light signifying the end of the tunnel. Shinku fell to what seemed like a mossy grassland. There is now sign of any of his companions, not a voice not a even a hint of them. Shinku, with his strength seemed drained lied down on the grasses still holding the sword in his right. Shortly after that, a sack bag fell from the sky and dropped near the right side of his head. He didn't need to open the bag to check what's inside for upon staring at it, he recognizes it as his own. He closed his eyes. (I'm saved...but where could they be. Is the old man alright? Where is Shugo?) And then he lost consciousness.

What lies ahead of him now, he doesn't know. All he knows is he has to get stronger and stronger.....and stronger.

Shinku's story continues here A beggar at Sabitsura District
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8