World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 Suggestions

2 posters

Go down

2 Suggestions Empty 2 Suggestions

Post by Erza Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:35 am

No. 1

Fraccion/Squad Seats OP
Seats arent spammable anymore after Lsm's update right. But with lower player counts it's quite hard to always raid with low amount of players and maintain good Squad or Fraccion Points. I would like to suggest the option of clearing your OP when on the seat. How?
Everyday at a random time 5 OP are swept. If this was implemented, 5 OP will still be swept but you will have the option to clear it back to 0..(This is good for people who have nothing to do and are active from the time) This will not be abusable, you will still have the 30-35 Limit and you will only get to Clear once a day.

No. 2
Fraccion/Squad Shards
I dont know, it just came to my mind..xD A person can donate shards to the squad vault or bank. OR a person can exchange SP/FP(for the right amount) to 1 shard. The shards cannot be transferred to a player, once donated it will forever stay in the squad/fraccion. With this you can buy things that will benefit the squad.(I havent thought of choices to buy but I had an idea of being able to relocate your barracks location to another place using the Shards.) Only the Espada or Captain(Lt./FC if no captain/espada is seated) can choose what to do with the Shards BUT since we are talking about shards the Capt. or Espada cannot buy or choose anything he wants without the vote of the other remaining seats(Lt and 3rd Seat) they must all agree on something or else it will not be processed. This will bring more Unity in squad/fracc. decision making.. Last of all this will benefit the game since you will buy shards in order to donate it to the squad/fracc.(well you can use the shards you bought from other players....dont need to explain,you know the logic to that..xD)

Thanks for reading
Erza
Erza
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name: Erza Scarlet
Title: Titania
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

2 Suggestions Empty Re: 2 Suggestions

Post by Dead_pool Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:39 am

I have bad luck Booboo...I will be kicked as soon as I clear xD...and Fracc shards :motherofgod: I can help my fracc more now...Yes I like the sound of both of them though!
Dead_pool
Dead_pool
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Dormammu
Title: Dread Lord
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Erza Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:45 am

Dead_pool wrote:I have bad luck Booboo...I will be kicked as soon as I clear xD...and Fracc shards :motherofgod: I can help my fracc more now...Yes I like the sound of both of them though!
You cant be kicked when you clear..since the 5 OP has already swept. and this will only be an option..if youre busy dont clear it but if you have time to Fill your OP from 0 to 30-35 then you can clear it
Erza
Erza
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name: Erza Scarlet
Title: Titania
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content