World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A couple suggestions

+3
Legend
orosan
Lust
7 posters

Go down

Do you like it?

A couple suggestions I_vote_lcap40%A couple suggestions I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]
A couple suggestions I_vote_lcap60%A couple suggestions I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

A couple suggestions Empty A couple suggestions

Post by Lust Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:46 pm

So recently I was thinking of seat holders. And I came up with the idea to add another feature to the seated officers controls. The option to seat hold! -For a price- ;D

So I was thinking that since people often harass each other by challenging a weak person in the seat and the person logs off that it could be put to a stop, for a set amount of time. For example:

Stronger player challenges weaker player for an office seat. Weaker player goes "hvhervcubifgdtdxer, I'ma log off." Challenger goes on a rant on soc. It gets on some peoples nerves.
So I propose that seat holders may be allowed to seat hold as long as they want, for the price ofc.

ex.
Challlenged for office!
Seat holders go to "controls"
Click a link that says "Lock down Squad for 20 OP" (Disables seat challenges for all office positions for 90 minutes, if you are kicked during that time frame, you cant claim until the lockdown is over)
Seat holders deny the current challenge, however only 1 office member per squad can use this feature, and itll affect the entire squad, it will have a cooldown time of 45 minutes.

I think this is a good idea, because if there is a seat holder and he/she is doing OP, who says theyre harming their squad by not being strong? At least they are doing OP. And with this option they can get a break from being constantly challenged. Though I still am completetly against seat holding if you cant contribute to your squad.

Lust
Lust
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Zak
Title: Adjuchas
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

A couple suggestions Empty Re: A couple suggestions

Post by orosan Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:55 pm

i dont mind really, no one ever challenges me anyway lmao XD
orosan
orosan
WoB Moderator
WoB Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Ωρωσαν
Title: Κωωκυ
Race: Fullbring

Back to top Go down

Post by Lust Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:56 am

True but it's all because of those new active players that keep appearing, I mean seriously, would you play a game that you keep getting run over by a stronger player? Just for a silly title too. That makes new players quit.
Lust
Lust
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:34 am

Same here I'm the only one capable of being Captain in my squad atm anyways. Sounds like a fair idea though.
Legend
Legend
Squad Member
Squad Member

https://www.facebook.com/Will.I.AmArmyOliver

Back to top Go down

Post by Azula Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:08 am

I disagree, for a couple of reasons. For starters, I'll have an example.
I don't do enough OP, get kicked while offline. Come back next day, Lt and 3rd are taken. 3rd is offline for over 24hours, and you want to activate a boost. eat holding can affect the squad in a negative way as well if the higher-seat people can't get back and help the squad by gaining OP.

Also, if there is a boost active, and you can't get back, the seat-holder is actually harming the squad by holding the others back.

Just an idea of the negative effects of weak/inactive seat-holders.
Azula
Azula
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Elise Van Andel
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruchi Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:24 am

Poll fixed; users were able to pick both "Yes" and "No". Since it's either or, only one option is to be chosen.

You can cancel your given vote and vote again.
Haruchi
Haruchi
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Name: Bleh.
Title: Bleh'er.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lust Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:43 pm

NaomiRin wrote:I disagree, for a couple of reasons. For starters, I'll have an example.
I don't do enough OP, get kicked while offline. Come back next day, Lt and 3rd are taken. 3rd is offline for over 24hours, and you want to activate a boost. eat holding can affect the squad in a negative way as well if the higher-seat people can't get back and help the squad by gaining OP.

Also, if there is a boost active, and you can't get back, the seat-holder is actually harming the squad by holding the others back.

Well thing is as a captain yourself and the new aura with the SP linked to the patrols for OP, if you get kicked while offline it would be your own fault for failing to do enough OP to keep your seat. And there is always sending yen to squad members for OP too, so really no reason for a captain to not be able to keep up with OP.
Lust
Lust
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azula Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:02 am

Lust wrote:
NaomiRin wrote:I disagree, for a couple of reasons. For starters, I'll have an example.

Well thing is as a captain yourself and the new aura with the SP linked to the patrols for OP, if you get kicked while offline it would be your own fault for failing to do enough OP to keep your seat. And there is always sending yen to squad members for OP too, so really no reason for a captain to not be able to keep up with OP.

Yes, except for a few factors. I'm probably not alone in the fact that I am a high school student, although I have a pretty flexible schedule. However, there are days when I have a lot of classes, and times where I simply can't get on WoB at all. I've been off for more than 3 days at times, so that would be a factor.

You leave, with lets say 27 OP. Turns out you get a mountain of work to do by the next day, can't get online. Or you get grounded. You come back, are kicked. You challenge the 3rd or Lt, and they go asdfghjkl I'ma lock-down challenges. You cant start boost or benefit from current boost. You don't see that as a problem for some people, especially if the other squad members want a boost up. Or, a rather inactive member comes, does OP, locks down challenges, does more OP to stay, and leaves. What is the REAL/usual claimee 3rd or Lt gonna do, and not benefit?

Or if you get kicked on purpose, so you can run through 3rd, LT, and then captain, just to gain more OP/SP. that could be harmful, if the person locks it down and then logs out for a few hours.
Azula
Azula
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lsmjudoka Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:42 am

I've actually been thinking about increasing the OP limit for Captains to 40-50 since their requirement was raised, for situations like that. Seat holding for a price, however, just seems silly. There's already enough options in you can basically do that minus a few challenges if people catch you online.
Lsmjudoka
Lsmjudoka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:10 am

Yeah OP is easy to get now I actually tried with this GA and got a good 15 kinda shocked me. Also the enhanced OP limit would be nice.
Legend
Legend
Squad Member
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lust Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:31 pm

Well it ain't silly if the person does Patrols regularly.
Lust
Lust
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azula Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:45 pm

Most people don't, though...they do 3-4 patrols, get 25 or so OP, then leave it for a couple days.
Yeah, the increased limit would be nice
Azula
Azula
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbadon Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:51 pm

I disagree with OP being easy to get. It's a real pain in the ass tbh, and even with Godly Aura it still took forever just to get a small amount. It seems that after the "luck bonus" for LA/GA was added, OP got a lot harder, ironically.

However, I believe the increased OP limit would be a good idea.

Abbadon
Abbadon
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

A couple suggestions Empty OP Change?

Post by Azula Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:12 am

For FC/HF and Lt/3rd seat, it costs 5 OP per OP sweep to keep the seat. For Captains/Espada, it costs 8. So I was thinking maybe it'd be nice if the OP cap were a little higher for Captains/Espada...not too high, maybe at 40 instead of 30?

Another thing that has been happening is, in a fairly active squad, say therre are 5 people capable of claiming the 3rd seat. Those 5 people rotate all day long between who has the seat and does OP, thus gaining SP. They would each cap the OP, then resign. The next person would wait a while and then claim, again capping the now-empty OP. This would continue for each person able to claim the seat. This gives extremely active/full squads/fraccions an edge over those who have fewer members/active members. I suggest that we prevent this, perhaps by making it so that whoever does OP, the OP stays there for the next person who claims?
Azula
Azula
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by orosan Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:10 am

Ah i remember telling this to lsm he said it was fine for now and might come up with something to prevent it in the future o:
In the meantime this op thing o.o

I was thinking of cap getting increased for the seats o:
Captain = 50 max - 10 op eachday
LT = 40 - 8 op eachday
3rd seat = 30 - 5 op eachday (stays the same)

Atleast we can last a bit longer in captain seat with max op v.v
orosan
orosan
WoB Moderator
WoB Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Ωρωσαν
Title: Κωωκυ
Race: Fullbring

Back to top Go down

Post by Azula Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:15 am

Hmm, yeah, that sounds better
the higher seat you claim, the more work you have to do to maintain it =o
Azula
Azula
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:32 pm

I rarely do OP I just donate yen to the squad and get kills in Kyoto.
Legend
Legend
Squad Member
Squad Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruchi Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:28 pm

Increasing the maximum amount of OP moved to second phase.
Haruchi
Haruchi
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Name: Bleh.
Title: Bleh'er.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content