World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach 418

+5
Setoku
Miyavi
Yukira_Fuyushi
Minineo
Lsmjudoka
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bleach 418 Empty Bleach 418

Post by Lsmjudoka Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:39 am

Intriguing.
[physicstalk]
So Ichigo converted his reiatsu into physical strength. Which probably means compressing it into his body, as technically everything uses reiatsu. Logic issue: If he does have a "Final Getsuga", how will he use it? As Getsuga Tenshou is a reiatsu attack. Perhaps this has something to do with it.
[/physicstalk]

That was a cool chapter though.

Aizen: "My sword strikes change the landscape! This Black Coffin used by me, a being that has surpassed Shinigami and Hollow, is unstoppable!"

Ichigo: "(Wow, this guy is a freaking idiot. Ultimate Black Coffin gravity force? Bull-crap buddy, Bulll-crap.)" *pimp slap* "Bro, you really didn't realize that you're a noob right now? You couldn't change the landscape of a sandbox...."

Lsmjudoka
Lsmjudoka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Bleach 418 Empty Re: Bleach 418

Post by Minineo Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:43 am

Man aizen must be feeling so stupid right now......but yea lsm im curious about the final getsuga but my guess would be that it uses air pressure or something like that

I feel bad for aizen...he is gonna get murked
Minineo
Minineo
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukira_Fuyushi Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:07 am

It's possible that this is a two way conversion from one type of energy into another....
I suppose that it could also be that Aizen is wrong. This could simply Be an ultra-refined version of TZ's reiatsu compression.

Sheer Physical strength--->reiatsu. I doubt it's a one way conversion. I think he can probably change it back whenever he wants.
Also, his dispersion of Aizen's black coffin was quite interesting.... He dispersed it literally with his bare hands.
In addition, I believe that he has some form of reiatsu.
After all, no matter how 'strong' you are, you can't stop yourself from being cut by a blade as it swings at you.It has a sharp edge, ya' know.
It's possible that Ichigo has acquired some form of Hierro, but this requires...reiatsu.
Yukira_Fuyushi
Yukira_Fuyushi
RP Moderator
RP Moderator

Location : Here, There, Everywhere, In, Out, Up, Down All around, Overhead, Underneath, The universe

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyavi Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:46 pm

its not only ichigo just watch the twist that will come =P
Miyavi
Miyavi
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Minineo Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:27 am

Miyavi wrote:its not only ichigo just watch the twist that will come =P

you speak like you know exactly what is about to happen
Minineo
Minineo
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:35 am

Could also be Tite Kubo is getting bored and just making random stuff happen... I dunno, or maybe his transformation -IS- the final Getsuga. Wouldn't surprise me anymore, really..
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyavi Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:09 am

Minineo wrote:
Miyavi wrote:its not only ichigo just watch the twist that will come =P

you speak like you know exactly what is about to happen

I saw the name =P that came out on the jump fest =P
Miyavi
Miyavi
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadpool Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:01 am

hmm. Maybe it's something like his charging getsuga in his sword but not releasing to increase the strenght of his slashes. Maybe this time his keeping his getsuga in his body instead increasing his physical attributes ...

Deadpool
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lsmjudoka Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:57 am

Or perhaps it's totally different, a different extension of the moon's power. Zangetsu and Engetsu are both based off the moon, after all.
Lsmjudoka
Lsmjudoka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadpool Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:21 am

I still think he's just charging himself with his getsuga ... xD
as he was supposed to learn a new getsuga technique not something else ... tought it's not impossible to learn something new even when you were trying to do something else(like the shikai spin his inner-hollow used) and this strenght and abscense of reiatsu is a result of his intense fight with his hollotou (hollow + zanpaktou) and not the actual technique... Like he got uber strong and defeated three leutenants with his bare hands after reaching bankai(without actually being in bankai) while just a few days before a single leutenant nearly killed him...

Deadpool
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonkiller Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:25 pm

me i think that chain around his arm is something like that cloak urahara had and that he has gained alot of skill and strenght from batteling his hollow and zanpatou combined and the final getsugatenshou is probably something that is really powerfull or an combat way
dragonkiller
dragonkiller
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name: MrDk
Title: Fiery Awesomesword
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Lsmjudoka Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:03 pm

O.o The chain is not a cloak. It has something to do with his Zanpakuto, which has also evolved. In case you hadn't noticed, it's very similar to how the cloth wraps around Ichigo's arm when he goes from Shikai to Bankai.

The way inner battles work, he has to defeat the opponent to gain access to their power/the next level of it. If he's defeated both his Bankai(gaining the next ability) and his Hollow(Gaining control over the Hollow form with horns?) his double-hax powerup has scary potential.
Lsmjudoka
Lsmjudoka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadpool Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:39 pm

isn't the chain that thing Isshin used in that world to buy Ichigo some time ? I didn't think it's part of Ichigo...

Deadpool
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lsmjudoka Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:18 pm

No, the chain wrapped around his arm? That's clearly related to his Zanpakuto.
Lsmjudoka
Lsmjudoka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonkiller Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:30 pm

it don't have to be it could be a rieatsu or whats the name depresser that like hide you rieastu completly
dragonkiller
dragonkiller
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name: MrDk
Title: Fiery Awesomesword
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Lsmjudoka Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:33 pm

That wouldn't make sense. Plus it's fairly clear that Ichigo has done something unordinary with his reiatsu. I'm 98.9% sure it's part of his Zanpakuto.

Shikai: Cloth hangs off.
=>Bankai: Cloth wraps around arm
Bankai: Chain hangs off.
Now: Chain wrapped around arm.

Gee, coincidence much?
Lsmjudoka
Lsmjudoka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadpool Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:58 pm

This is not a bankai but a 3rd releases ? (Maybe merge with hollow powers ? )

Shikai -> Bankai
...................\
................... Ultimate(current) Stage
..................../
Mask ->Hollow-like-beast-thing

It is a possibility indeed. I see the point with the Chain wrapped around his arm. Tought his cloth did so only the first time we saw him go bankai... I don't think it was ever showed to do it again after that ... Well, his zanaptou tends to stay released pretty much all the time it is so I guess an effect like this may only occur the first time...

I guess we have no choice but to wait and see what it actually is...

P.S. I do hope Aizen starts doing something that does not show him as a complete idiot or it finally gets revealed that Unohana is the true villain in the series x_x

Deadpool
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lsmjudoka Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:10 pm

It could be a different form of his Bankai. Remember Byakuya? He had three forms of Bankai. Now four...

Last edited by Lsmjudoka on Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Lsmjudoka
Lsmjudoka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadpool Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:34 pm

if it was true it should have been the first one to manifest... it may be alternate if it comes this late but then again alternate shouldn't be that much powerful over the original ...
It may be an evolved form ... we've seen Ulquira's thing changing over time and the way a sealed zanapktou's size can be managed(pretty much without restriction jus dependant on user's ability to do it, check Kensei's katana went to a battle knife) and they all get different hilts and guards suggests the form is not solid but may actually change over time as one's soul changes so zanapktou may actually evolve like Ichigo's mask so this is not a true form but rather an evolved one ..

Deadpool
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukira_Fuyushi Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:17 pm

Lsm, those 'forms' of Bankai are not truly seperate from bankai. (Byakuya) They are merely his bankai in diffferent formations. Nothing fundamental has actually changed. Not even in shuuken Hakuteken is it truly different. (All of senbonzakura is compressed into those wings and blade) I believe that Ichigo has acquired some form of unified state in whcih his hollow powers and Shinigami powers co-exist i his body to some degree. This could be exemplified by the fusion of his hollow and his zanakuto. I also believe that his unusual 'form' is actually some kind of Resureccion.
Yukira_Fuyushi
Yukira_Fuyushi
RP Moderator
RP Moderator

Location : Here, There, Everywhere, In, Out, Up, Down All around, Overhead, Underneath, The universe

Back to top Go down

Post by oz_11 Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:51 am

the ozzy 2cents worth

i've been thinking about it a whole lot since about 2 chapters ago....the manga since Rukia was saved and Aizen ditched SS has been random..sure tell me im imagining it but i dont think that everything the writer has done was random...the real storyline was running up to this..yes obvious as the manga made it im thinking that bleach is reaching its only climax since 200 chapters ago...and last

peace
oz_11
oz_11
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Lsmjudoka Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:55 am

"True" is probably the wrong word. "Another" or "evolved" is basically what I meant.

Perhaps the meaning of my statement regarding Byakuya wasn't clear: He has four forms of his Bankai.

If this was truly a fusion of Ichigo's Hollow and Zanpakuto powers co-existing in his body, there should be some evidence of that. As it is, absolutely nothing suggests his Hollow powers are currently active. While his Bankai's theme of compressing power seems to be taken to the next level. I'm going to laugh if the force breaks all the bones in his body again...
Lsmjudoka
Lsmjudoka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukira_Fuyushi Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:14 am

As will his hollow xD
Yukira_Fuyushi
Yukira_Fuyushi
RP Moderator
RP Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Minineo Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:46 pm

i think that the idea about the ultimate form is the most plausible
Minineo
Minineo
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Bleach 418 Empty maybe

Post by grimjow42 Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:58 am

may be he fused with his hollow