World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dualresist on zanpakuto/ressureccion elease

5 posters

Go down

dualresist on zanpakuto/ressureccion elease Empty dualresist on zanpakuto/ressureccion elease

Post by Sieghart Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:25 am

you know how youre vulnerable as fudge upon turn of release of your zanpakuto/ressurecion?

well say no more! by making every zan/ress give you a short dual resist for a moment, youll be able to fight head on without worries and this effect only happens once for every battle

it would revolutionize the way how pvp works in this game making it 10x more fun and exciting

Sieghart
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

dualresist on zanpakuto/ressureccion elease Empty Re: dualresist on zanpakuto/ressureccion elease

Post by Law Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:37 am

It's kind of redundant since a lot of releases have Dual Resits as a boost. It's a common thing on swords. Users are granted a dual resist boost when they move into a certain range against someone. It says something like "[Player] moves in and braces for the incoming attack." So this gives you a bonus off the bat
Law
Law
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

dualresist on zanpakuto/ressureccion elease Empty Re: dualresist on zanpakuto/ressureccion elease

Post by Sieghart Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:44 am

I expected you to say that. Well then, I came to tell you that it isnt redundant. it would just be a bigger advantage of users with dual resist on their swords then. and besides that as i said, it is only a temporary buff. lsm could make it 1 turn then. but cmon, i cant just keep thinking of all the ideas for a specific feature in the game.

also, this gives your zanpakuto have more significance than it just being used to release for your moves and its current skills.

it is really perfect for a new kind of play style

Sieghart
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Sieghart Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:45 am

also, you cant say dual resist is a common thing on swords because dual resist is only available for certain swords.

Sieghart
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Sieghart Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:10 am

if the idea is dislike, then just make a new idea.

our zanpakuto/ressureccion has their own specialization right? So then... why not just give a small buff upon its release depending on the type of zanpakuto.

for example, my zan is dai danbira. it is a claymore used to crush opponent's armor. so then, on its release perhaps i could gain a small buff of melee for a few turns

some swords could. give you a resist. and some could give you a boost. anyway all in all, it is just split into two categories of resists or boosts.

these shall be called release bonuses and are only available for a short period of time

anyway as it turns out, i was the one who end up giving iut the suggestion with far more improvised ideas =w=

but still cmon, the staff could have a better way to implement this than a random player's idea.

Sieghart
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

dualresist on zanpakuto/ressureccion elease Empty RE:dualresist on zanpakuto/ressureccion elease

Post by Atrax Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:22 am

it's irellevant to add a buff on a zan/ress' release since it's already implemented but only for elite donors with a custom sword
Atrax
Atrax
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name: Atrax
Title:
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Lsmjudoka Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:04 pm

Actually I see the point to this, and I don't think it would interfere too much with custom releases. The idea is to make it so releasing doesn't just give your opponent a free hit. However that can have larger effects on strategy than it would seem, with people switching Zanpakuto on and off in a fight to conserve pools, this removes a lot of the strategical reasons to not turn off your Zan(TL;DR if you seal you'll get run down and killed). Whether that is a good thing or not, I'll have to think about.
Lsmjudoka
Lsmjudoka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunata Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:58 pm

"[Player] releases their sword and braces for attack."

Make it like the Defensive buff that you get when you move closer. It only triggers in certain range of an enemy. I don't think it'd be fair if you released in 5.3 range and received the buff, rendering the enemies long range move weaker, but if it was 2.3 or 3.3, it makes sense and would be useful.
Hunata
Hunata
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Inazuma Shiba
Title: 3rd Seat of Squad 10
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sieghart Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:40 pm

It is fair .w. I can just tell the same thing to you vice versa. So there is no loss here.

Sieghart
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Sieghart Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:41 pm

speaking of fairness, think of it as a strategical advantage.

Sieghart
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down