World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Zanpakuto For FanFiction

2 posters

Go down

Custom Zanpakuto For FanFiction Empty Custom Zanpakuto For FanFiction

Post by Carsondahkid Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:51 pm

I'm getting together information to write a fanfiction based in the bleach universe but its from an oc pov. he is a 4th seat of 8th division. he has been a seated officer for over 200 years by start of the manga. i have the idea down for his zanpakuto but i cant quite get it all cleaned up. what i have so far is this.

Name: Lionheart
Activation command: Defend
Awakening form: Shield and short sword
Type: Melee Based
Ability: Changes form between different melee based weapons such as, halberd, spear, quarterstaff, long sword, short sword, baton, battle axe, war axe, lance, mace, and fail. can have one or two of certain weapons.

i have been working on figuring out a bankai for him but thats the part im truly stuck on. i have an idea but im not sure if it would be to over powered.

Name: Kingdom of Lionheart
Ability: creates an army of warriors that take the form of knights the amount that come forth when bankai is actived is dependant on how much training he has had with it. when he first awakens it about 75 years orior to start of manga he only has 10 warriors but by the start of the manga he has 200 and he gains more further on i think by the time he is the age of as 8th divisions captain i say he would have an army of 2000 or so.

i just need help cleaning this up mainly. any advise would be much appreciated.

Carsondahkid
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Custom Zanpakuto For FanFiction Empty Re: Custom Zanpakuto For FanFiction

Post by Antaeus Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:06 pm

For storyline purposes I'd make this (very slight) change, to make it a bit more functional to the shikai

Name: Lionheart
Activation command: Defend
Awakening form: Shield and short sword
Type: Melee Based
Ability: Lionheart changes into different melee based weapons in order to provide its wielder with the most effective tactical tool for the circumstance. These include a halberd, spear, quarterstaff, long sword, short sword, baton, battle axe, war axe, lance, mace, and fail. can have one or two of certain weapons.

The Bankai seems fine to me so far, but if you want to limit it, I might say that each "knight" dissipates if they take a single blow.
Antaeus
Antaeus
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name: Daisuke Morimoto
Title: Squad 10 Member
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down