World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Squad 5 Training Grounds

2 posters

Go down

Squad 5 Training Grounds Empty Squad 5 Training Grounds

Post by Daichi Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:32 am

About 15 minutes walk away from the Squad 5 Barracks there is a large open area for training. It appears that the training grounds was split up for several different sections. There is a section with training dummies, one for open combat, and one section with a small obstacle course. The area around the training grounds has four large white walls with an entrance at each of the corner of each one.

Last edited by Daichi on Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Daichi
Daichi
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name: Daichi
Title: Squad Member
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Squad 5 Training Grounds Empty Re: Squad 5 Training Grounds

Post by Azula Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:41 am

"Well, here we are." Asagi said, gesturing around at the training area. "Not too shabby, eh?"

He walked forwards until he was within reach of one of the dummies. Drawing back his right arm, he made to punch it, but then moved his fist to the side to miss, the force of the punch bringing him around full circle. He laughed. "They sure know how to dodge!"
Azula
Azula
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Elise Van Andel
Title:
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:51 am

"Wow, I wasn't expecting the dummy to move." Daichi smiled as he looks around the training area. "It's a nice area. Were do you want to start?"

Daichi walks up to the training dummy and start to examine it.
Daichi
Daichi
Human
Human

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azula Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:01 am

Asagi grinned and shrugged his shoulders. "Doesn't matter to me, so long as we don't use kido..we could practice on dummies or spar or..whatever." He glanced back the the dummy and used a left uppercut punch on it.
Azula
Azula
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:09 am

Daichi pauses for a moment and thinks, "No kido...that will be tough..." He then says, "Lets spar for a bit. I could use some more practice with my swordsmanship."

Daichi looks for an open sparring section, walks over, and takes a prepares for a match by puttin his weapon and sheath at his left side and his hand on the hilt. "Ready when you are, Asagi" Daichi flashes a smile.
Daichi
Daichi
Human
Human

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azula Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:31 am

Asagi followed, positioning himself about five feet from Daichi. Drawing his sword, he gripped the hilt lightly but firmly with both hands. He nodded his head respectfully.

"Well...come at me, bro!" Asagi laughed.
Azula
Azula
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:43 am

Daichi rushes Asagi and draws his sword with his right hand, holding the sheath in the left, to strike Asagi across the waist which will most likely be blocked by the sword pointed right at him. While making the striking motion with the sword, Daichi uses the weapon sheath to attempt to trip Asagi's left leg and knock him off balance.
Daichi
Daichi
Human
Human

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azula Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:56 am

Asagi blocked the sword with his own, then felt the sheath whack him across the leg, bruising it and causing him to lose his balance. Going into a forwards roll, Asagi moved past Daichi and jumped to his feet; he then attempted a slash at Daichi's back.

"Nice move, with the sheath!" He exclaimed.
Azula
Azula
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:05 am

Daichi twists his back and keeps moving foward to try to reduce the damage of Asagi's strike. Wincing at the flash of pain from the shallow cut, Daichi says, "Thanks, nice counter. I think you got me by my shoulder"

Daichi corrects his posture and puts the sheath back on his belt, while keeping his sword pointed between himself and Asagi.
Daichi
Daichi
Human
Human

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azula Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:11 am

Asagi dipped his head at the compliment and slowly began to edge towards Daichi's left. If he had assumed right, Daichi was right-handed, and his left ought to be a weak point. Asagi intended to take advantage of that. He made a mock strike towards Daichi's right leg, twisting sword at the last second in an attempt to hit Daichi's left arm.
Azula
Azula
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:03 am

Daichi stepped back with his right foot when he noticed the initial strike at his leg. When he saw that it was going for his arm he jumped back to avoid it completely. Daichi isn't very skilled with his left side when it comes to swordsmanship and tries to avoid attacks made to that side completely. He thinks how differently he would handle this if he didn't agree to not use kido.

Daichi decides to lunge forward making several jabs at Asagi's body in hopes that the wound he gave to Asagi's leg will slow him down giving Daichi a small advantage.
Daichi
Daichi
Human
Human

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azula Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:45 am

Asagi tried to jump back but stumbled, his hurt leg hindering him. He took one blow to his left side, a long but shallow cut through his robe and shin, and another he blocked with his right arm. He retaliated by jumping up and swinging his sword downwards at Daichi's shoulder.
Azula
Azula
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:54 am

Daichi seeing the attack to his shoulder stops his assault and puts his blade up horizontally to block the strike to his shoulder gripping his hilt with both hands to absorb most of the blow.

After the initial impact, instead of backing up Daichi takes a small step inward with his left leg, gets good balance and twists his body to deliever a side kick with his right leg to Asagi's left side body by his ribs.
Daichi
Daichi
Human
Human

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azula Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:59 am

Asagi brought his arms up in a block as Daichi kicked at him; he still flew several feet back, skidding as he tried to remain balanced. He immediately leaped at Daichi, using his right hand to swing his blade at Daichi's midsection and his left fist to punch towards his side.
Azula
Azula
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:08 am

Paying more attention to the blade, Daichi parries the sword into a downward right side to create an openning. Due to focusing too much on the blade Daichi takes a solid punch to his side. He is lifted a few inches off the ground, once he lands he drops to a crouching position sweeping at Asagi's bad leg to trip him.

Daichi coughs, "Nice punch...." While gripping his ribs with his free hand, trying to regain his composure, and pointing his sword at Asagi.

Last edited by Daichi on Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammer)
Daichi
Daichi
Human
Human

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azula Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:38 pm

Asagi was panting a little, but still managed a laugh. "Hehehe...nice moves." He rubbed the cut on his right arm. "Maybe it's just me, but we seem about evenly matched...I like that. Means we're perfect rivals!" He grinned, then let his sword drift to the side slightly, inviting Daichi to attack again.
Azula
Azula
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:49 pm

"Thanks, you too." Daichi says between breathes, while rubbing his ribs. "Rivals, I like that. We'll need to spar again in the future." Daichi grips his hilt, straightens up, and pushes forward through the pain to make a single strong strike at Asagi's side. While rushing forward Daichi watches Asagi's blade as it drifts.
Daichi
Daichi
Human
Human

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azula Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:48 pm

Asagi twisted his body in a spinning jump over the blade, then cut in Daichi's general direction. He hadn't expected to be dizzy after that move. "Yah!" He yelled as he slashed and began to fall back to the ground.
Azula
Azula
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:01 pm

Watching as Asagi jumps into the air, Daichi falls into a front roll to avoid the attack. He then stands after completing the roll forward and quickly turns around taking a blind swipe with his sword toward Asagi.
Daichi
Daichi
Human
Human

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azula Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:20 am

Asagi felt a loud bang against his arm, and saw he had managed to block Daichi's swing, but his arm was now numb. Grimacing, he jumped and brought his sword down, attempting to hit one of Daichi's shoulders. He knew he couldn't keep this up too much longer, else he'd run out of strength. Or one of them would get seriously hurt from pushing themselves too far.
Azula
Azula
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:27 am

Daichi seeing the sword coming down put his sword in the way to block, and lock the swords together so they would have to fight to break free. Daichi winces in pain when the blow lands and tries to fight through it, but his body shaking to keep the weapons locked.

Grimcing in pain Daichi says, "I think we need to call this a tie and take a break. That was a great match, but I don't have much left".
Daichi
Daichi
Human
Human

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azula Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:46 am

"Me neither," said Asagi, and he jumped back so as to free their swords without injury to either. "Awesome match."

He sat down on the ground, panting slightly. He gripped his arm to lessen the pain. "We'll definitely have to go at it again sometime in the future, when we're both stronger!"
Azula
Azula
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:54 pm

Daichi lets the lock break smoothly, takes a deep breathe and lays down were he was standing. Grinning he says,"That was a great match. We will need to fight again. I think as soon as I cool off I'm going to see the medical squad before my patrol. I will look forward to our next match."

Daichi rests for a while in the training area letting everything relax for a few minutes before remembering the cut on his shoulder blade and bruised ribs.
Daichi
Daichi
Human
Human

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content