World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-=[Notice regarding Pre-2017 Profiles]=-

2 posters

Go down

-=[Notice regarding Pre-2017 Profiles]=- Empty -=[Notice regarding Pre-2017 Profiles]=-

Post by Maximillion Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:40 pm

I hope this isn't considered "spam" or something, but since I don't have staff powers, I am using this thread (or rather, it's title) to 'divide' the Active profiles from the inactive ones.

I will look into seeing if we can get an INACTIVE board setup, with the unused profiles moved there, so this isn't necessary. Shocked

Last edited by Maximillion on Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maximillion
Maximillion
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Maximillion VonMitternacht
Title:
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

-=[Notice regarding Pre-2017 Profiles]=- Empty Re: -=[Notice regarding Pre-2017 Profiles]=-

Post by straywolf174 Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:50 pm

I'm sure if you asked, Hitori would be willing to delete and move things as needed. Considering...you know, it's his role now.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Sara Shinamori
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert
Race: Hollow

https://lucid-wanderlust.tumblr.com/page/2

Back to top Go down

-=[Notice regarding Pre-2017 Profiles]=- Empty Re: -=[Notice regarding Pre-2017 Profiles]=-

Post by Maximillion Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:08 pm

straywolf174 wrote:I'm sure if you asked, Hitori would be willing to delete and move things as needed. Considering...you know, it's his role now.

I did shoot him a PM, requesting the archival of the Character Profiles into a "Pre-2017" Sub-Board with full permissions (meaning the character's Authors can Quote/Edit/etc still).

I will be writing up a character application template for our use in the future. As we're not 100% yet, this will more be a guideline than a set-in-stone rule, but I will feel a lot more comfortable RPing with people who are using the Template.

Won't stop me from RPing with those who don't, though.

(I'm sure there's a shorter, simpler way of saying all of this, as usual)
Maximillion
Maximillion
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Maximillion VonMitternacht
Title:
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down