World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Raffle] The Ship Has Sailed [Closed]

5 posters

Go down

[Raffle] The Ship Has Sailed [Closed] Empty [Raffle] The Ship Has Sailed [Closed]

Post by Lacrimosa Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:35 pm

Entry Requirement:

• Post a 300-400 words fanfiction shipping Warusaki, Hitori and lsmjudoka as an OT3 (Keep it pg-13 so we don't get the ban hammerz!). Beards must be mentioned.
  • Leave your in-game name
  • English only, pl0x.
  • 1 entry per player.

Deadline:

March 31st, 23:59 Game Server Time

Prize:

10 shards for 1 winner. Extra Souls will be sent to entries that stand out for their general WTFness.

I’ll be using a Random Name Picker to draw a name a few minutes after midnight, and depending on whether or not I can technology properly, I may stream the drawing using Teamviewer.
Edit: I'll be streaming through Twitch after all. Here goes nothing.
https://www.twitch.tv/alpiacere/

Last edited by Lacrimosa on Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Kōta Yamazaki
Title:
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

[Raffle] The Ship Has Sailed [Closed] Empty Re: [Raffle] The Ship Has Sailed [Closed]

Post by zorothepony Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:04 pm

WOB name: darkdragon

title: shipping within shipping

Waru had been meeting with lsm and hitori for a while now. The three of them often programmed together, ate together, and laughed together. Today was a bit different though. Today waru brought up an interesting point. “What is someone wrote a story about us three being ‘shipped’” waru said. Hitori averted his eyes toward waru noticing his cleanly shaved beard. Then Lsm turned toward Hitori noticing his rugged beard. “Interesting” he said. “I wonder what that would turn out like”.

Waru began to talk. “It’d probably go like ‘touching the soft hairs upon lsms chin waru snuggled up against lsm’s chest. Hitori rubbing along waru and lsm’s side made a gentle gesture that caused his beard to touch, both waru and lsm’s beard. The three of them often snuggled in bed at night but never had they imagine how wonderfully built their pecks were. Lsm had been going to the gym for over a month now to build his body and waru and hitori had noticed it was definitely working. Lsm whispered softly to waru while staring lovingly into his eyes ‘may I touch your beard?’ Waru nodded. And with a gentle rise of lsm’s hand, waru’s beard was being stroked. With lsm’s other hand he began to stroke hitori’s beard trying to figure out which one was more manly. Hitori blushed. ‘D-don't do that’ hitori said nervously. ‘If the wife finds out we will all be dead’ he finished. Lsm nodded and gave the two a group hug. ‘I can't decide’ he said gently into their ears” waru watched the faces of lsm and hitori as they looked dumbfound at the story waru had just placed in front of them. “Looks like the train has shipped” waru said with a laugh. Hitori smiled and stood up and quickly walked away. Lsm followed. Waru sat staring at the computer screen for only a moment before he shrugged off the thought and left the living room.

zorothepony
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

[Raffle] The Ship Has Sailed [Closed] Empty Re: [Raffle] The Ship Has Sailed [Closed]

Post by YojiK Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:51 pm

Lsm beards Waru's Hitori :D (make a /100 cut)
YojiK
YojiK
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Mu Setsumei Uxukie Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:11 am

WoB Name: Mu_Setsumei_Uxukie
Title: Of Beards and Men

“Just tell me when to stop…” Warusaki whispered in her ear , her humming in contentment as he continued his ministrations. She didn’t know how she got in this position, what with her stuck between LSM, Warusaki, and their magnificent beards which scratched her ever so slightly every time they turned their heads.

Not that she minded, she came here for one thing and one thing only- and she would be damned if she didn’t get it.

“Should he… stop?” There was LSM- right on her left-side as he whispered sweet nothings in her ear as Warusaki continued doing what he did best. “No…” She whispered, not too sure herself. He was blocking her view, and it made it difficult to ascertain whether she wanted him to stop before he went too far.

“Remember, just tell me when.” At least Warusaki was thoughtful. LSM was just standing there- distracting her from her job, and rubbing his scraggly( but oh so manly) beard right on the  soft spot of her face, causing her to sigh as it rubbed that same spot over and over again.

“Should I continue?” She bit her lip. She wasn’t certain. On one hand, she knew he hadn’t finished- she could attest to that- but on the other, she wanted to end things before they went too far. She sighed. She knew it was risky, but…

“M-More…” She mumbled as she leaned back in Warusaki’s chest, wanting to get a better look at what he was doing. “You sure? He could take a break while I-” “No.” LSM pouted. She knew he would screw up- he always did. ”If you’re sure…” Warusaki muttered as he started again. She grunted. He didn’t know what she wanted- he wasn’t her mom.

“Yes- YES!” She grunted- the task was almost done… No thanks to LSM. “Yes, more, yes, yes-” She panted. It was almost done- she could feel it. “Yeah, yeah, so close- STOP!” She yelled, and they recoiled. It was done.

“Thanks for the spreading the cream cheese on my bagel, Waru. You know just how I like it~” “What about me?” “Shut up, Judoka.” “Hurtful.” She huffed as she walked away. Moron.

“...So why do we cheese up her bagel for her?” “The great relations.” “Ah. yeah. Totally forgot about that.” “Of course you did, LSM. Just like you forgot to change addresses from the last Pizza Boost. “The what-” *RING* “God, dang it!”

Last edited by Mu Setsumei Uxukie on Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Need to fit qualifications)

Mu Setsumei Uxukie
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by miteydrill Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:35 am

In-game name - Cextra

---------------------

Warusaki opened his eyes, he could feel the sun's rays.
He looked around the small room.

He jumped out of bed.

The door suddenly popped open.

Lsm walked in, still tipsy from last night...
He said "Waru come quick!"

Lsm stumbled over to the bathroom ~ "hide here!"

Warusaki replied with a shocked expression on his face -- "Dude right now?!"

Lsm got up and stammered "No, you have to hide! My bearded waifu Hitori is coming and can't know you're here!"!

Waru first looked inside the dresser, but it was too small, so he ran inside the restroom, and hid in the tub, closing the curtain but peering in the other room waiting for Hitori.

The door to front room opened and Hitori walked, dressed in a purple dress.

Hitori said "hey Lsm, baby, how you been?"

Lsm fluttered his eyes and said "great babe"

Hitori reached around Lsm by his slender hips and walked him toward the bed. Together they began to touch beards and do inexplicable things like touch each other upon the lips, and rub beards. While Waru watched.

-------------------

Oracion suddenly popped through the front door!

The two on the bed quickly got off of each other. Lsm got up and cleaned his slobbered beard with his shirt

"It's not what it looks like"~ Hitori said.

"It can't be true" ~ Waru whispered to himself.

Oracion locked eyes with Lsm. "So you're the bastard who's been sleeping with Hitori!"

Lsm exclaimed ~ "BASTARD?!! HITORI IS MY WAIFU!"

------------------

Kuzisino, Karrie, Oracion, Inazuma, Cextra, Yuji. All 6 were outside, standing in the path of a glorious sunrise with potatoes on shoulder, hand, and sheath. The smell of gasoline stained the outside perimeter of the apartment complex.

"They'll never get out in time" ~ they all stated in creepy unison.

"Not if they believe in the power of miracles" ~ Karrie stated,she lit the fire with a match.

------------------

Meanwhile upstairs
Everyone was screaming hollering and crying... but then a scream came from the bathroom...

Everyone rushed to see...

Waru was giving birth in the bathtub! It was amazing, Lsm got down held Waru's hands. Hitori went to fetch water, and Oracion was drawing the entire scene.

A miracle was soon born.

Lsm said ~ "S/he will be known as "LoE", for 'loe' we fought, now we are now friends.

------------------

Outside, the entire city was in flames... doom was nigh..

Welcome to hell... "Loe".

fin~
miteydrill
miteydrill
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacrimosa Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:01 am

Raffle Entry deadline has been met. no longer accepting any new entry. Attempting to stream now
https://www.twitch.tv/alpiacere/
Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa
Student
Student

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacrimosa Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:14 am

aaaand the winner was Cextra
http://prntscr.com/amnw53
GG, mate!
Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa
Student
Student

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down