World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*** The Lone Wolf of the Sands ***

Go down

*** The Lone Wolf of the Sands *** Empty *** The Lone Wolf of the Sands ***

Post by Setoku Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:49 pm

"My brother.... Did what he could. He pulled the hollow back into one unit, removing the taint Master Luke left upon us. He was smart, and powerful. Don't ever doubt for a second that I won due to pure luck... He knew it was his time, so he walked away. He willingly let me and Seth slaughter him - He allowed Stray to defeat him in ages past. He was stronger than Master Luke, Me, Stray, Fujita, Joseph, and you combined. He will be hailed as the true savoir of the Hollows, while I will be hailed... as the Destroyer of them. Never doubt that." --- Setoku voicing his opinions of Lobo Oscuras too the Former Captain-Commander of the Gotei 13 over tea.

Section one - Book one: The tale of Lobo Oscuras - Prelude

Unknown amount of time ago....

"They're all dead...."

The voices seemed to echo in his skull, his knees giving out as he dropped to the wooden floorboards. His mind was racing - Stray, Jen, Youkai... all three of them lay dead at his feet. His hands came up and cupped his head, and he violently shook his head back and forth. He could of prevented this - All of this.

"They never heeded you, now look where they ended up..."

That voice, it seemed to grow louder. Scream to him. But he couldn't identify it. Was it his brother...? No, Setoku would never bare a blade on family. In fact, Setoku would of saved his life if not for the war. He was alone now... Truly alone.

"Your brother abandoned you... Your family died without you... And what have we got left..? A mere child, afraid of the world..."

The boy dropped his hands from his skull, and brought them to his face. In front of him were not the rugged hands of a man who lived a hard life - No, they were the soft handed hands of a mere child. The man leaned his head back, and screamed - A scream that seem to shake the very foundations of the world. His vision blurred, before cracks begun appearing randomly in his sights - Then shattering like glass. The last glimpse he caught... Was of a man, dressed in black, with a white mask hiding his features - And with that same haunting voice he heard in his head, it spoke.

"But there is still a chance... For you. My little.... Lobo."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 minutes before his fall

Lobo's eyes opened with a start, as he felt sweat bead on his neck. Why was he dreaming about the past...? That was quite the odd thing to do. And that.... was a long time ago.

"We return, my lord."

Lobo was pulled from his reverie, as a man clothed in pure white stood before him. His brother - But something seemed.... off. He couldn't taste his reiatsu, nor did he walk with the same gait of pride and nihilism. And the 'We' was quite oddly used.

"Report?"

He spoke in his normal voice, belaying no distinction of betrayal. This was Seth, not Setoku, who bowed before him. So this was it, huh? His final curtain call. The hollow before him droned on, and again, Lobo was pulled back into the past. He was remembering what it was that brought him to this point - Why he needed to survive. It wasn't the promise of power... But the promise of protection, of him, his family.... And their dearly beloved Mother. Luke was right after all, he could of prevented this.... All of this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The boy's vision was blacked out, his hearing mute. His skin felt.... lukewarm, however. Was he dead? Perhaps. His own wife had killed him - But he understood why. Youkai had told him, of Eshilieth's brood. Ivy was of it too, but, according to Momma, she knew not of it. So the plan was simple. Kill Eshilieth. Stray was outside, all was going to plan. But of course.... Ivy.

"Failed protecting your brood from a worse brood. Quite the tale, young man."

Lobo froze... that's right. He was talking to a man in black. Was he death? And what was that image he showed him...? He worked his mouth to speak, but nothing came. Instead, he felt a cold hand touch his forehead, and suddenly, his sight came flying back - His hearing.... Though he was not sure. He blinked against the bright light once or twice, before the man spoke again.

"You feel deaf, yet you hear me. You fear death, yet you spoke to me. You are of a warrior class, yet all the things warriors love, you fear. Tell me, Lobo, why are you called such?"

Lobo froze, his eyes dancing around, looking for a reflection. Last thing he remembered, he had the form of a child... Was that still real? Or all part of that vision? Again, he brought his hands to bare, and stifled a gasp as child hands were held before him.

"Tell me your name first... And what you did to me...."

Lobo spoke, and his throat felt as if on fire. Like he hadn't had a drink of water for eons. And he had a nagging feeling that he was underwater - Yet he knew better. The man spoke, and Lobo suddenly understood.

"My name is Luke, and I am now your master. I did nothing to you though, I assure you. You will become.... My favorite son in a short time though, I think...."
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

*** The Lone Wolf of the Sands *** Empty Re: *** The Lone Wolf of the Sands ***

Post by Setoku Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:58 am

"He was strong. Placing Aizen and even Prince Luke in their place. His reiatsu count was darker than Setoku Shinamori, his Battle Prowess was everything the Stray Wolf wished she could be. Hell, even his insanity made me seem like a well put together machine." --- Seth to one of his Fraccion, speaking of Lobo Oscuras

Book One - Section One: The tale of Lobo Oscuras - End Game

Unknown amount of time in the past

"Setoku...!"

Lobo bit down on his lower lip, chewing it vigorously. The Zero of Prince Luke, Lobo had taken to keeping Setoku and Stray in the dark - But it failed. Luke had felt them, hell, even promoted them. Stray, the new Segunda, sat mighty high in her new position, but Setoku, the newly crowned Eight Espada, seemed to enjoy riding the line. Always the curious mind, in life, and now death. But he had gone to far - Much to far. To find out only recently that Luke-sempai had taught Setoku in his Adjuchas/Vasto Lorde years was too much, but now seeing his new "Creation", the Vasto Lorde turned Arrancar by Setoku, floating in a tank gaining an increase in power was too much. Even for Lobo.

"I told you to abandon that harlot when I introduced you to the caverns beneath here! But you couldn't be happy with Stray could you? You had to create something like your mortal wife! If Luke see's her....!"

Much to Lobo's surprise, it was Michiyo, as Setoku called her, who broke the silence from the two, floating in her reishi tank. How had she even heard him...?

"It is quite alright, Master Lobo. Luke is a fool, and sought Setoku's death through the Sinner Isabella... But he failed, and I was born. We bear some resemblance, but I assure you Luke is too foolish in his beliefs that he alone can resurrect lost Souls - Not someone as weak as my current Master."

Setoku merely smiled, and walked to Lobo's side. The Eight under his adam's apple causing Lobo to hold back a curse. Ever since that weakling Pink Haired sissy had taken a Scientific Role in Aizen's Espada, other Arrancar were quick to follow.

"She is right, Dear Big Brother. Besides, I keep her hidden away here... With me. At all times. Isn't that right, Darling Fujiwara...?"

The girl merely smiled, her cheeks flushing slightly as she bowed her head in acknowledgement. Lobo frowned a moment, before his eyes went wide in understanding. This wasn't some sex doll female, nor a slave.... This girl... was his....

"Setoku!"

Lobo grabbed Setoku by the back of the neck, and yanked him down to his level. Setoku merely frowned, his eyes sliding to meet Lobo's own. Setoku always thought himself the stronger of the two, but Lobo was not afraid to knock his little brother into place - And he let it show. Though he kept it in hushed tones, as he hissed in Setoku's ear.

"I do not care what you hope to achieve with this.... Woman. I know for a fact you love no one beyond Stray - And I know what she is for. Youkai created you a puppet in Isabella - So you made your own. She may grow strong... But Luke is far beyond your reach..."

Setoku averted his eyes a moment, gazing to the floor, before speaking. His voice too in hushed tones, but it caused Lobo to flinch internally.

"What the hell would you know...? Your wife came with you here. Mine did not. Mine tried to kill me.... So until you learn your place, 'BIG' brother.... You better not----"

Setoku's words were cut off as Lobo flung Setoku into a wall. The smashing of brick and mortar echoing loudly in the cavernous chamber of the research lab. It wasn't that Lobo was mad... But he needed to stop Setoku before he said something he'd regret - Or do something he wasn't ready for. The boy glared a moment, before spinning on his heel, his form slowly transforming to that of a wolf as he headed for the door.

"Watch your mouth, Setoku-chan. Certain words will get you killed around here. Never forget that.... I'm letting you survive this insult merely on a whim.... For my own sake, perhaps."

As the doors to the lab parted open, Lobo - Now fully transformed, looked back over his rear haunches, and for a moment, Michiyo swore she saw it.... A single tear, dampening the white and gray fur around his eyes. But in that same instant, the doors closed, leaving a beaten Setoku pressed into a hole in the wall - And Michiyo, floating in a tank, contemplating what she had just seen.

---------------------------------------------------------

Decades later....

Lobo looked up, his hand flying outward and grabbing the sword of Seth, and flinging him into the closet wall. Where Seth once stood, Setoku appeared, his bone-like wings protruding from his back. He was released.... So this was Michiyo's purpose all along, was it...? In his left hand he gripped an energy sword, and Lobo could only help but smile.

"So.... you finally challenge me, Little Brother. So tell me.... What does Mistress Fujiwara have to say about all this....?"

Lobo's smile quickly faded, as Setoku shot forward - Lobo following suite. The two crashed together, in a massive ball of black and purple energy. The thoughts of the past still swirling in Lobo's head, as he fought his little brother.... For the last time.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:04 am

"He was strong. And not just physically, mentally as well. He willingly took in Stray and Setoku's reiatsu, allowing it to grow unheeded. Of course he wasn't a mere hollow, I would classify him a god. He will be missed, yet, he died how he lived. Catering only to the needs of his family, regardless of their wicked intent." --- Kurome Izanaga, informing his father of knowledge about Lobo Oscuras

Book One - Section Two: The tale of Lobo Oscuras - A new Era

Antarctica - 1891

"What do you mean, Master?"

Standing next to the man clad in black, with a white mask over his features, a massive wolf stood. His front paws stretched out before him, as if bowing. Lobo. Luke brought a hand up, and patted Lobo's head slowly.

"I mean.... Something will happen here..."

The petting suddenly grew lighter, as Lobo felt Luke grab a tuft of fur behind his ears, and yank him up, pulling the wolf to his eye level. Luke had known, ever since the day this boy came to him. He wanted Luke's power - But what fool hollow did not?

"Your death."

Luke flung the wolf directly up into the air, and as the wolf fell to the ground, he was caught by his left ear, and a sword slid across his chest. And another kick, and Lobo was sent flying across the Ice Berg. How... how had Luke known? Lobo hit the ground rolling - Sending shards of ice flying around him, creating a slight mist. Luke spoke, the pride in his voice imminent. This Sinner truly did fancy himself the new Aizen.

"So it finally happened, has it, hollow? I suppose you decided you would move up from Zero among my Espada to King? You Hollow are far to stupid to lead such a caste."

The form of the wolf seem to fade, as a small boy appeared in it's place. This was always Luke's favorite part - the true Resseruccion of his Zero. Most of the Espada figured it was the wolf form that was his power.... But it was much more deadly than that.

"You think I would lead a revolution against you alone? Don't be so foolish, my Lord."

Luke didn't even have to look behind him, Just kicked his foot back, sending Lobo flying. Was this the end? Lobo didn't think so - It was almost time for their arrival. Stray had kept her Reiatsu so condensed, as did Setoku - Their appearance would surely confuse Luke - He had never seen Stray's true form, nor felt her true power. It should be enough. As Lobo flew, his thoughts were interrupted by Luke.

"Seth is on his way to dispose of your corpse, Lobo. You are my Zero, I am merely humoring you."

Lobo rolled along the ground again, before a sharp whistle caused Luke's eyes to grow wide. The sound of fabric ripping forcing him to look down to Lobo, who was merely pointing up. As Luke's focus turned too face the falling of his Primera by a wolf-like creature - He never saw Lobo's little brother coming.

"What is going on...?"

Suddenly, Setoku appeared next to Luke, and slammed the palm of his hand into the Sinner's mask, causing it to shatter. The Sinner was sent flying, head over heels into a distant Ice Berg. Setoku flapped his wings once, before mockingly landing in Luke's former standing position.

"Go, Emperor-sama. Mission almost complete."

Lobo nodded, before looking to Stray and Seth.

"Allow him to live, Stray-san. He may come before us again, one day...."

Stray paused, and nodded. And Lobo vanished - Appearing back in the main lobby of Las Noches. It was finally time - The throne was finally his. All the waiting, all the manipulation. Seth lowering his power slightly so Stray could take him down - It was all finally coming to a head.

"Brother... I saw your ambition... I know the source of your true Power... And it is Isabella..."

The boy limped to the Throne, and pulled the rarely-worn Bone Crown from the armrest of the massive concrete throne. He would leave all his memories here - And upon his death - With the assistance of his True Primera, that is, they would allow Fujiwara Michiyo to see as well - The darkness of manipulation that was her love. Slowly, he placed the Throne atop his skull, and took a seat - Crossing his left leg over his right, and placing his fist to his chin. His first act.... Was to promote Michiyo to Segunda - And allow her to make a legend for herself. Slowly his eyes closed...

"Forgive me, Brother. I cannot allow you to destroy all that we are - All for the sake... of those two women..."

:-:End Section One:-:
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:01 pm

"He was like Setoku, the two were meant to be identical twins in her eyes. When they fought side by side.... It was the most frightening thing I had ever seen. No one could stand against those two.... Yet with Stray unknowingly fracturing that sense of true family, they will fail. One... At a time." ---- Eshilieth to Erikai, giving her a history of the Legendary Three Gods of Hueco Mundo

::The Early Bakumatsu - Time and Exact Year forgotten::

Blood splashed on his face, as his little Brother lunged over his shoulder blades, and jammed his No-dachi into another stray Ronin. Hiding in the tree's were their family. Youkai, Stray, Eshilieth and Ivy.... And laying on the ground below Lobo laid Jen. Her eyes closed, her body bruised. They had gotten close - Too close for Lobo's liking. It had been months since he and Setoku unleashed on a large group, but it was happening again. Fifteen Down, fifteen more to go... Yet his thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the laugh Setoku let out, followed by the darkest thing he ever heard from him, and his insides shuddered.

"Mmmm... you Isshin Patriots was it? Want to try to have your way with my Woman's daughter...? Oh that's adorable.... Just so adorable... It makes me.... Want to play!!!"

Setoku's sword fell to the ground, and his fingers angled like Claws, and he shot forward toward the final fifteen that stood yards away, his eyes screaming for vengeance and bloodshed. Lobo reached out, but missed his kimono by mere centimeters - And looked on in Horror as Setoku grabbed the head Samurai's neck, and squeezed, leaning up, and saying loudly...

"The weak are food for the Strong, after all....!!!"

And a horrific ripping sound echoed through the field, as Lobo picked up Jen, gazing at the fact his brother was literally tearing open the guys throat with his... Teeth. Lobo quickly covered Jen's eyes in case she awoke, as a Sword went into Setoku's back - And he kicked off the guy, and planted his foot into the stabbers face. And the fight begun.

"Brother... what... have you become...."

----------The Kingdom Hall-------------

There was a flash, pulling Lobo from his thoughts of the past. He always saw this... His brother had pretended to fall from normality, fall from humanity.... All for those two. The one named after the Legendary Samurai Okita Sōjirō Fujiwara no Harumasa, Captain of the Shinsengumi First Unit, and Stray Wolf. His brother fell before him, his energy sword extinguished, his bone wings slowly turning to ash.

"Brother, you never learned... Did you? The power of my Resurrection.... Too forever seal anothers weapon. Sometimes called "Sōdoshīru" - Sword Seal... or as I call it...."Espada Extinción" You can figure that out.... Can't you...?"

Setoku slowly pushed up, smiling, and Lobo's eyes grew wide - Seth came flying over him, his sword pulled back. Lobo backpedaled as the tip of the sword drew more close to his nose.... So this was his plan... All along. He knew...
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content