World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Zero and the Red Wolf (YoukaixSara ShinamorixStray rp </3)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lady Zero and the Red Wolf (YoukaixSara ShinamorixStray rp </3) Empty Lady Zero and the Red Wolf (YoukaixSara ShinamorixStray rp </3)

Post by straywolf174 Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:52 pm

Stray sighed, looking among the “tree’s” of the vast forest of menos, wondering and sensing just what was lurking in the distance.
It was odd though…she could not tell what was there…were they suppressing, or were her abilities not powerful enough?
No matter, stray started walking, zanpakuto resting at her side, adrenaline itching to spike up - her anxiety was obviously building. Ever since setoku told her that her supposed mother returned, she began hunting for her, intent to find out things…and…hopefully…kill her without to much damage done. However the deed was far too complicated to be called a simple mission, because if something - anything - went wrong, stray knew youkai would kill her instantly. She would, wouldn’t she?
Stray didn’t remember that much of her past, how they acted like, what they did, but she remembered what youkai did so long ago…
Stray decided to let setoku be the boss man for a while, while she hunted down her own goddess, and - apparently - her lost daughter. Well, step-daughter at the very least…
Stray chuckled too herself, almost maniacly, slightly pleased, and definatley a little bit sadistic. She would enjoy this fight, if it ever came. Who knew?
Setoku was just probably a liar, for the hundredth time…
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Sara Shinamori
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert
Race: Hollow

https://lucid-wanderlust.tumblr.com/page/2

Back to top Go down

Lady Zero and the Red Wolf (YoukaixSara ShinamorixStray rp </3) Empty Re: Lady Zero and the Red Wolf (YoukaixSara ShinamorixStray rp </3)

Post by Setoku Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:30 pm

The girl was slowly sliding her way from the quartz rock crevices of the underground where Youkai and the Vasto Lorde called home, before her danger sense suddenly screamed into high alert. Already?! The girl pulled her reiatsu inward, as if tugging in a blanket, and used her Shunpo to reorient herself into the branches of the tree's that littered Menos Forest.

"Most likely a stray Hollow, lost and away from home..."

The girl said, her voice coming out in a sing-song way. She had better things to do then play with weak little hollow, according to Youkai, but what Grandma didn't know, wouldn't hurt her. The girl smiled for a moment, before dissipating and reappearing several times in different branches, making her way to the source of her danger sense. As the girl traveled, she hummed quietly to herself, to pass the time. After a moment, she even begun to sing - Rather loudly considering she was trying to be stealth.

"Fly me to the moon.... And let me gaze... upon the Stars... Show me what it's like from Jupiter and Ma--- Momma Stray..!"

Her song ended in a gasp, as she said Stray's name from above - What the hell was she doing here?! Had she sensed her? Youkai? No... that was impossible. The Quincy Glyphs suppressed the reiatsu around them naturally, an effective shield from outsiders.... So why? The girl didn't move from the Branch she stood on, as she gazed down at the form of the Zero Espada herself - Should... she attack? No, Youkai would be displeased, besides... Sara wasn't sure she could actually take her on. Instead, she opted to steady her breathing, keep her Reiatsu tucked into herself, and make no motion to her location. Perhaps Stray wouldn't of noticed her singing.... or her at all.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

Lady Zero and the Red Wolf (YoukaixSara ShinamorixStray rp </3) Empty Re: Lady Zero and the Red Wolf (YoukaixSara ShinamorixStray rp </3)

Post by straywolf174 Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:00 pm

Stray stopped, her smile fading to a line as she sensed - or, more like smelled - an approaching prescence. At first, she figured but a small “rabbit” but…then she heard singing. Rather loud in fact, and the voice itself sounded playful, childish and high - nothing like her own voice, raspy and slightly pitched - to where it sounded as if she spent her life smoking and pouring down cheap liquor, which…in hindsight, she kind of did…

Whatever the case, stray merely listened with interest. She had never heard a rabbits voice before, and she was curious to the location, but then…she heard the word.

Momma stray

The rabbit knew her!? So…was it- no…it couldn’t be youkai, youkai never called stray mother, it was the other way around, and stray never had any kids - as she could recall - that would call her such. Except for the one growing now in her womb that is…then, why? Why would this little girl call the zero espada mother?

As soon as the prescence came, it vanished, causing stray’s lips to purse into a slight frown. She was after all, very curious, and quite confused, if not a little mad - that she of all people couldn’t track her. If it wasn’t for the singing so close by, she wouldn’t even have known where to go - but…

Stray kicked upward, flying fast to the source of the singing, her eyes meeting the young…shinigami???

That CANT be right! The only shinigami that came to hueco mundo was lyonin, wolfcub…and this little welp? The thing that hid herself so keenly from the stray wolf of the sands, the thing that made stray question her abilities, was this thing!!?

For some reason that seriously pissed her off, made her scowl at the girl as her feet collected small amounts of reishi to stand on, high in the air, not falling nor making a move to attack. Just staring, as if she was trying to look inside the girl, find an answer long thought hidden…
Then, she spoke…a low, menacing growl more then anything. As if she was trying to scare her…
“Why did you call me mother…” It wasn’t a question, and, as usual, she demanded an answer.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:54 pm

Sara cowered slightly, as she watched the Zero Espada look around. She was in the clear! Youkai be damned! She was indeed full of Stealth - But her pride soon was crushed, as the woman flew up, and their eyes made contact for the briefest of seconds - and Sara could see it, the eyes that caused many of her old comrades to shiver in fright to this day.

"So... this is Momma Stray.... Now I'm really curious..."

The girl said, her voice a mix of sarcasm, and.... childish wonder? Indeed, the girl, with long flowing white hair, and youthful purple eyes - Bore little to no resemblance of Stray. In fact, her features were very akin to someone Stray knew quite well. As Stray floated in the air, scowling at Sara, a question emerged from her "Why did you call me mother..." But Sara either wasn't listening, much like who she looked like would do, or ignored her completely. And like that, the girl was gone. And Stray would feel her small hands on either of her shoulders, and her lips close to her left ear - But the voice that came out wasn't the childish one from before - It was dark, gruff, and devoid of any emotion.

"As too what Pappa Setoku looks like."

A loud giggle followed, as the hands were gone, and, if Stray even bothered to look behind her, and snap her head back to the giggle, she would see the girl standing where she had been the whole time, looking to down to the ground far below...

"No wonder Grandma Youkai says there is no way you could be my mother.... you aren't even half as beautiful as me."

At the last part of the statement, the girl finally looked back to Stray, locking eyes with her. And her eyes.... were as if a twisted mix of purple with sudden blue specks in them. The girl dropped a small hand to the sword hanging on the right of her hip - a rare left handed draw, it seemed.

"But I know my Mother wasn't some weak mortal. Momma, I am Shinamori Sara, former Lieutenant of Second Squad."
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:29 pm

At first, stray smiled, but that soon turned into another scowl, as her words fluttered to stray’s ears.

"So... this is Momma Stray.... Now I'm really curious..."

Again, the word…what was with this brat!?

Scarcastic…well stray thought back to her own scarcasm, and indeed internally smiled at there own slight likeness to each other, however, on the outside, she looked as raged as a crazed wolf! How dare the little welp call her mother, and more so, ignore her…ugh! This little brat had what was coming to her…

"As too what Pappa Setoku looks like."

Stray felt the smallest of hands on her shoulder, a voice by her ear, and she quickly turned, unsheathing her sword faster then lightning, but…the girl was gone, and when she turned to face her, it seemed she never even left her space.

Interesting brat…I’ll give her that…but she’s still a brat…

As the girl laughed, stray gripped her sword tighter, clearly annoyed, and somewhat even enraged. And I thought the flea was annoying!!
Then, stray froze…as the next set of words followed…

"No wonder Grandma Youkai says there is no way you could be my mother.... you aren't even half as beautiful as me."

Grandmother youkai…? Not as beautiful!?

Stray used grimlas sonido right off the bat and grabbed the girl by the neck, sqeezing hard in barely a second of the time.

“Shut the hell up brat!!”

Stray then kicked off the branch with her regular sonido, and sped through branches, intent on slamming the little welp through each one.
Stray didn’t even let her “daughter” finnish her last scentence, let alone start it, as branch after branch slammed into her, before stray callously threw the female dog into the ground, clearly having her pride injured, and THAT was a VERY dangerous thing to do to the stray wolf of the dessert.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:50 pm

Before she could even get off her introduction! Grandma Youkai was right again, it seemed, Stray was little on patience. Well, it was of literally not bother to Sara. As Stray appeared before the girl, eyes full of rage, gripping the small girl by the throat, and the two took off higher into the air, slamming into branch after branch - Yet even though this was happening, the young girl's eyes slowly opened, and her small hand lightly touched Stray's wrist as Stray pulled the young girl back, and tossed her toward the ground.

"Wow, Momma Stray, so barbaric! I do hope Daddy has a little bit more patience!"

Said a childish and excited voice from directly behind Stray - But... what? As the girl fell toward the ground, the image of her battered body flickered a moment, before fading, a small lieutenant badge appearing in it's place, slowly floating to the ground. That same voice spoke again, but this time, it was no longer childish.

"Shihouin Arts. You can learn quite a bit from the Shinigami.... but Momma knows that all to well, doesn't she? Grandma Youkai did mention something about a new Captain in your life and all."

About five feet away from Stray stood the girl, yet her outfit seemed... different. The basic black kamishimo was still in place, but resting atop her white hair was a thin looking tiara of sorts. And in her left hand, a short blue wakizashi - With a long chain dangling from the hilt, which looped back up to tie around her wrist.

"Daddy must love the new guy.... Isn't that right... Sode no Benten? (Lit: Sleeve of Luck)"

All these magic tricks were slowly chipping away at her reiatsu, while she was indeed fast, the speed took high amounts of reiatsu to work so flawlessly. Sara was fully aware of this, and was already trying to come up with an exit plan - But she figured she might as well talk to her mother while she still had the chance.... Before.... -SHE- got here.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:26 pm

Warmth was felt on her wrist, and stray took a glance in that direction, quite shocked by the…what seemed as a gentle, childish gesture. It spiked her paranoia, but unlocked something else…perhaps she had a little maternal instinct, tucked away for the unborn child sure to come? Or was it just a simple interest, a slight…was it…remorse? No, if it was that stray wouldn’t  have kept going, thrown her like a ragdoll straight into the ground…but, then something odd happened. The little brat just disappeared?!

Speed was something stray loved, especially her own. Speed saved lives, and speed had  more then once kicked setoku’s ass. So, to find this brat had it, well, it made her well known maniacle grin show clean to the pointed fangs in her mouth.
Barbaric she said? HA! She hasn’t seen anything yet!

Do not get her wrong, for in stray’s head - even though it didn’t show - she was scanning the area, and calculating what it would take to kill the brat, however, everytime she came to a solution, the girl had a new trick to show off - which actually made stray very…interested, and excited - for she knew a fight was sure to break out, if you don’t consider stray’s formal “greeting” as the start of it…

"Shihouin Arts. You can learn quite a bit from the Shinigami.... but Momma knows that all to well, doesn't she? Grandma Youkai did mention something about a new Captain in your life and all."

Captain…? Was she speaking of…lyonin?
Stray snarled at this, baring her fangs as if she were an actual animal, which, from the wolven sounds coming from from her throat, making a horrible, vicious noise at that - she probably was!

Speaking of her lover, what kind of trick was she!? Was she Trying to piss her off!?
Wait a second…stray then lowered her guard, and braught her lips down to a simple smirk, raising an eyebrow. A personality switch…? Well, that was normal for stray, but not when she was pissed - and especially not in an all out rage like this…
She was clenching and unclenching her right fist, trying to calm down, while her eyebrow twitched in annoyance, she half-smiled at the girl.
“I could…but, hollow are actually much better to learn from, when…” stray swallowed the bile of rage crawling up her throat.

“When, all they know to do is kill. It’s funny,” stray waved a hand, as if gesturing to something…or someone…
“how my mother just watches me suffer time and time again, I think it’s a great training method…”

Stray’s voice and eye’s grew cold, while a cero quickly charged from her hand and launched into the darkness. Twaords an unknown figure waiting in the shadows…but a well known soul…

“And I’m sure daddy despises the new guy, as do I - in a way - of course.”
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:58 pm

Sara watched the girl with only a half interest. Clearly, insanity was her strong suite, alright. Sara's eyes were to busy looking elsewhere, did Stray notice? Most likely, Youkai had no... well, patience. As Stray rambled on about hollow learning and what not, Sara only seem drawn from her stupor when Stray said...

how my mother just watches me suffer time and time again, I think it’s a great training method…”

The girl frowned, watching as a Cero charged into her hand, only to launch into the darkness - Damn, she found out already? Well, it was hardly much of a concern, Grandma Youkai was far stronger than most Vasto Lordes were.... she'd have to be, to live this long. The Cero fired into the darkness, and was never batted away by some unknown figure, nor did it explode when it hit some unknown figure.... it just faded. Sara brought her sword up, resting it on her right shoulder, and smiled to Stray.

"Well, Momma, it was fun. You were somewhat interesting, I suppose."

As Sara spoke, a black and reddish hued beam shot from the darkness where Stray had fired her Cero - Seems it was coming back, in full force.

"Goodnight, Momma"
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:13 pm

Stray turned, bangs and tendrals of hair half covering her eyes, as light flooded her vision. The girl and whatever other entity was there would seem an explosion, followed by a scattering of smoke, and…a figure, with long flowing hair and white armor, fur covered the waist and below, the same color as her hair, while a long furred tail wrapped around the form. The figure raised a clawed hand, showing off a bladed forearm, as it grinned slightly, showing wolven canines, sharper, deadly. Completely ready to rip them both to pieces.
This was stray’s segunda etapa…

“Youkai-sama…” her voice was cold, deadly magic, like a layered form of music, but her eyes, they held many shades of gold, and had…a certain…callous look to them.

They flickered to her womb for the briefest of moments, and being satisfied that no harm seemed to be done, they averted back to the unknown figure in the distance, completely ignoring the girl behind her.

That brat wasn’t fast, nor powerful enough to be of her own breed, somewhat fast, yes, but at stray’s level - not even close.
Stray disappeared instantaneously before reappearing behind the girl, cupping the girl’s face with her right clawed-hand, making sure she held her there with just enough strength not to break her jaw.

“…I am not your mother, nor am I anything familial to you, wretched thing…” If the girl were to struggle, which stray knew she would at least try to move, stray would wrap her other arm around the girl’s waist, holding her firmly in place. “Remember this, because the thought will get you killed. The reason, the ONLY reason, I have not killed you, is because it’s setoku’s job…”
Stray smiled, before looking twaords where the cero came from.

“But…that doesn’t stop me from killing you~” she practicly sang the words, before throwing the welp to the side roughly and jumping off the reishi particles in the air, diving down to the unseen opponent, whom’ she used to call mother - lord even - and now…who she knew only as youkai.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:44 pm

The Girl stared in a bored disbelife, watching as Stray showed off her Segunda Etapa. Was Sara afraid...? No, of course not. She had fought Primera's and Zero's in the past, and while she didn't always win--- She was alive to speak of it. Sara admired the sharp blade on Stray's forearm, it was very impressive. Sara let her Zanpakutou fall from her shoulder, allowing it to point to the ground below.

"Ban....Ka---"

She was cut off, as Stray appeared behind her, gripping her by the jaw. Sara's eyes didn't go wide, nor did she move. No sort of panic whatsoever. But the question was..... was it really her?

"Pappa Setoku cannot kill me... Nor can you.... Momma Stray."

Sara forced a smile, looking back to her shoulder - Then she felt her body heaved, and thrown off to the ground below. That was fine, too.

"My dear... Such crude methods of dealing with the daughter of your only Mortal Lover..."

The voice came from everywhere, yet nowhere, at the same time. It couldn't be traced to a location - Stray would recognize it though.... Mother. As Stray plunged to the Darkness that was where Youkai was thought to be, Sara would feel her body stop mid-fall, as Youkai appeared behind her, catching the girl in her nimble, human arms.

"Sara-chan.... should we tell her?"

Youkai spoke, her voice still coming from everywhere. What the hell was she? A Human? An Arrancar? No....

"No, Youkai. Stray would not comprehend the truth we bring."

"What of my darling Setoku-kun..?"

"Again.... No. Daddy is too rough around the edges. And far more of a challenge than Momma here."

They were talking as if Stray wasn't even there! But, that opening should serve Stray, just perfectly. High above them though, two dull violet eyes peered down from the shadows, watching casually.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:20 pm

Stray landed on the ground, paws hitting the sands roughly enough to scatter them, break the ground underneath. Then, the voice continued…the voice…of her former mother…

It was just as she remembered, only not. A slight difference if anything - but still, it was the voice of wisdom, stories, and song. It was her mothers voice, and she hated it so much…she wanted to rip her vocal cords out!

Apart of her cried out innocence, pledged abandoning. She would have loved to serve under youkai again, reclaim the title she gave her, the goddess, youkai-sama…but…she couldn’t. She couldn’t betray the others, especially not now that she remembered her past…there was no question, but no subtle, new answer. Stray had to kill youkai now, before everything fell to place, before setoku, or lyonin, or even wolfcub had the chance to even speak to her again…
Stray turned slightly, showing golden eyes, bloodlust, rage, sadness, all of it spiraling in her mind as she started in a quick sonido twaords the sky where youkai held the little thing. At least, she believed it to be youkai, since her senses smelled her, enhanced eyesight saw her, however, her spiritual pressure was…gone, and her voice - strangely - untraceable…?

she was always the creepy one…

Stray sighed slightly, shakingly, as if trying to reel in hordes, legions of anger inside.
Kicking up more of a crater now as she jumped and “flew” towards them, more like running on reishi particles, but her running itself was so fast her form blurred and even disappeared for short amounts of time. While she ran, she fired off many bala, and a cero afterward, using her other hand to unsheathe her zanpakuto, grab the chain, and swing it around before launching it at youkai…All this in a few seconds…most unimpressive…apparently hell messed with her abilities, or she had simply gotton rusty.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:04 pm

The girls giggled after the end of their little talk, then it happened - Stray was on the attack. It was very much like Stray to come rushing in, no matter the power, or unknown abilities of her opponents - Maybe that was why Sara held in her in such high regard. But as Stray begun sending Bala after Bala at Youkai, she may be shocked to see - It wasn't Youkai dealing with them. It was the small Shinigami girl.

"You're growing weaker, slower, Momma Stray."

Still she spoke in that childish manner, as she swung her sword around and around, batting aside Bala after Bala, and once the Cero came along, finally, Youkai acted. Appearing and reappearing before them, she smacked aside the Cero with her forearm, before fading once more to behind Sara. Stray's sword was next on the agenda - And easily Sara dispatched it. Spinning her own sword around by it's chain, she casted the sword upward, causing it to smack in Stray's own, sending the blade up and away from Youkai.

"You'll have to use a method unlike mine in order to get past me, Momma Stray."

The small girl tugged on her chain, pulling her sword back to her hands. Flipping it around in her hand, she slid her right foot forward in the air, keeping her left back. She held her sword low, and slightly diagonal.

"Come, Momma Stray. I tire.... of these games."
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:08 pm

Stray growled again, a low and guttural sound - much of a wounded animal, as her eyes glared forward, not at the girl, but at youkai. Sure, they flicked to the girl at first - at her comment of mockery; which promised her stray’s death blow. However, she knew full well it was youkai’s toy, and if you kill the toy master, you destroy the toy. That was basic strategy.

Of course, strategy and stray - though she was good at it - they rarely mixed much unless she HAD to use it. And, of course, she didn’t think she did, so she disappeared once again, not even tiring, using the least bits of effort to appear above the girl in an animalistic crouch, before in the blink of an eye, while the girl spoke of using another method, spinning around and landing a clawed foot sharply into her head, feeling skin struggle with her claws, feeling red blood gush out and stick to her fur, as the kick was strong enough to send the girl hurtling downward, leaving youkai wide open.

Grinning a nasty grin, she then lowered her legs so they could touch reishi-ground once more, only for her eyes to flicker to her womb…

All clear…not a scratch…

That was good. Considering the fact she quite possibly knew it could have been worse then nothing, and nothing was better then something.

“Youkai…” She said looking up to face the women, a women she once adored…once was formerly loyal to, perhaps even slightly in love with…in more ways then one.

This was the women that endangered her family now, that threatened her life, and the soon-to-be life inside her…the lives around her. Stray would end her now…then grab the little disrespectful one for setoku to deal with, since it was after all, his daughter.
Stray sighed before looking youkai in the eye, silently pleading for an explanation she knew would never come - on the outside, she probably looked like some cruel, sadistic demon - but, secretly, she’d always wanted her family to live on forever in happiness…without the bloodshed that came, despite herself and others fighting the shadows of the past and future to come.
You could call stray an avenger of sorts, though a dark one, perhaps a blood knight at best, and whatever the cost, she would protect those dear to her…even the ones not so far away…

Go away dumbass, I got this...

Stray then opened her mouth to speak to youkai, find level ground, or more so, answers, but really, after she did, she just closed it again, already knowing that there was no answers to come…

Looking away, but keeping an ear out for the girl, who was no doubt loyal to youkai and willing to do something vile, she merely drew a clawed hand up, charging a cero…
There was a reason youkai wasn’t fighting. And stray assumed it was because she couldn’t, despite the cero fired earlier. Something was up…
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:08 am

Sara brought her head up, in time to feel Stray's foot plow into it, smashing her nose and teeth in, sending blood spurting out all over the Stray's Wolf's legs - Youkai's face looked crestfallen for a moment, as Stray stood before her - Her mouth open to speak.

"Youkai…”

Stray said, after a moment of silence. Youkai merely smiled, and tilted her head to the side.

"I love you, Sara."

Youkai said, followed by that eerie smile Stray would remember from Youkai. Stray's clawed hand suddenly drew back, a Cero forming on the fingertips, and Youkai merely opened her arms.

-------------------------------------------------------
"Sara-chan...."

Setoku spoke, not to his daughter - But to Stray. Of course, his voice wasn't loud enough for her to hear, he was speaking to himself. He couldn't fathom what he was seeing. That Adjuchas had easily dispatched her sword, and Stray went about the attack. Disappearing and reappearing above the same Adjuchas, and not the girl - Then dropping a foot into the Adjuchas skull. The beast's head exploded, killing him instantly. And his headless corpse fell to the ground below - But from the way Stray seemed to react, how her face lit up briefly with that blood lust - Setoku saw what looked like Stray had achieved a blow on Sara. When Stray spoke though, Setoku felt confused for a second.

"Youkai...."

Stray stood before his daughter, Cero charging. Then it clicked in his head. Stray.... thought she was fighting Sara and Youkai! That was the reason for the Shinigami girls lack of attack! She couldn't mimic Youkai, she had never seen Youkai fight! So that meant.... Youkai.... wasn't even there after all!  

"PRINCESS ZERO!!!!"

Setoku screamed from high above, but would Stray react? Setoku's Daughter - Who's eyes shifted to the side, and took him in. A smile forming on her lips, sure did.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Stray would of seen it, perhaps. Youkai looking off in Setoku's direction, smiling? What was going on? Had Youkai noticed Setoku there the whole time? Again, Youkai looked back to Stray, and suddenly, she was gone - And a soft voice spoke from behind her - Hands reaching around her waist, and touching her stomach.

"Will you name this one after Eshilieth..... or Ivy?"

Youkai asked, her voice dripping with Malice. She was that close to her child! One thing Stray may not of noticed in her rage, though, was the fact when Youkai appeared and reappeared, there was no sound - No echo that was famous among the Hollow. In fact.... it was a rather silent step.... like a... Shinigami. No attack came though, as Youkai's fingers mockingly traced Stray's belly. Stray hadn't seem to hear Setoku as he screamed for her - And Sara could only smile. The illusion.... was a success.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:56 pm

Youkai…loved her? Somewhere deep inside, stray’s inner child jumped for joy, shouting to the world that her mother loved her still, loved her always…but...as soon as the words left youkai’s lips, stray knew it was all an illusion. It had to be, for youkai would never, EVER, tell her that after killing her. She was considered an enemy to youkai, at least - that’s how she remembered youkai in the memories…kind, but callous; a strange but amazing combonation. This youkai was…different, and refused to fight…

Still, stray would play along for the sake of winning, purse her lips, lower her head slightly, as if mulling the words over, trying to make them compute. However, in reality, she already had. She knew the shinigami was real, but…was youkai real? Definitley not, with the way she was acting. It was all delusions and illusions of the heart; though how true that really was, was up to stray herself. Stray would show her what a true goddess was, but for the moment…all she could do was play the game…

Stray looked up, only to see her smile, a warm - FAKE - hearted smile. A smile that both warmed her heart and made her so angry on the inside…or, was supposed to anyway, really - she did feel those feelings, but they came secondhand to her strategies that ran through the recesses of her mind.

As she heard something off into the distance, stray showed not one flick of the tail to it. Not one look, motion or anything to describe herself hearing the sound, though it was almost impossible to keep her ear from twitching from the annoying flea’s voice…

Setoku…

Stray ignored all of it, but for the briefest moments, remembering youkai made her remember him…until she shut them out completely, a cold iron gate separating herself from any real feeling. She was frigid, a polar ice cap, a rock. She would make sure nothing interrupted the game she play, and once youkai’s hands were on her, she played along…

The feeling of youkai’s hands on her - despite forever love and affection to her dear one and only lyonin - made her tingley inside, anxious, and forever craving that exact moment. Perhaps it was just bodily attraction or something, for stray didn’t feel a hint of compassion twaords the women, or at least, she didn’t think she did…
Then, they moved to stomach…

It took every ounce of the little-to-nothing self control she had not to attack right then and there! But, she kept her frosty cool, and ended up leaning into the women, as if completely okay; as if, like when she was a child, she was completely and utterly safe in her arms.
It was no doubt stray was “both ways” as they say, but incestrial? Please! The whole shinamori family was! Though they never told…or admitted it to themselves. Closeness with a family member, for however long, was about as natural as breathing to stray, so if the illusion was trying to creep her out, get her anxious in another way, it failed miserably.

Stray turned slightly, looking youkai in the eye, before smiling, and before youkai could do anything, she firmly planted her own lips unto hers.

What would seem like a regular, albeit passionate, kiss was actually one of her abilities. As she did so, she transferred her own blood down youkai’s throat, moving a clawed hand to her head to make sure she couldn’t escape, adding extra measure with another around her waist. As she was done, she broke the contact, only to kiss her forhead, her eyes…
What was it supposed to do? The same thing that this youkai was, give delusions, illusions, a sense of fear beyond all belief. This attack; she herself thought, was even more powerful then it was when in her ressureccion, albeit the power it held over people already.
It was a great method and opening for her other manipulative tactics, and she would no doubt use them before actually fighting this opponent; most likely because of two reasons. Now that youkai had come this close, and looked this real, stray wasn’t nearly about to give her up to the wind without having fun first, and - though she preferred all out in your face punching and kicking and junk, these methods usually got the job done much faster, without all the blood, not to mention she actually thought setoku needed to see the enhanced abilities before he left…for good, and by her own claws.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:40 pm

Sara frowned as Stray leaned forward, and planted her lips to her own. Was her illusion so successful she thought it to be Youkai entirely? There was no way, if Stray had such good senses, her sense of taste would recognize that it..... was----

"Momma Stray...!"

Sara pressed her hand to Stray's head, and forced pushed her face away from her own, as she did, the illusion around Stray would slowly begin to melt away. Dammit, she knew! There was no other she reason she would deliver such an attack! And Sara knew it was an attack, she could feel Stray's essence transfer the moment their lips touch. Sara shunpoed away from Stray, getting two paces away, eyes wide. In her mind, already, she begun building up walls, preparing herself for what she assumed was a mental attack.

"Wha.... what have you done to me.... Mother...?"

She asked, her voice tinged with childish innocence. Also dipped with something else.... fear. Sara was trying to play off what little maternal instincts Stray would have - She wasn't sure if it would work though. Her eyes darted from left to right, then up - Straight toward the dull purple she caught in the "sky" high above them both.

"Father....."

She let out... before a scream echoed through the entire cavern.

"FATHER!!!!!"

The girl shut her eyes, and pulled her blue sword up, pointing the tip down. She needed to end this, now. To get away from Stray, from Setoku, before her downfall occurred.

"BANKAI!"

There was a massive light blue flash, as the cavern and "tree's" were suddenly forced out of sight by a blinding, white and blue light.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:52 pm

Stray merely smirked; a devious and cunning gesture as the white and blew exploded past in in a furious rage. She screamed, as expected, she screamed for her dear daddy to save her...and just then, stray thought about her own unheard cry’s to her real parents, her human parents…
She swallowed another bile, only for it to come back up - so she spit it out unto the ground - so far away… - instead.
Far away like her family. Her friends. Her sanity.
Far away like her unborn child. There, but not yet ready to leave the darkness of it’s world…still, moving as if it could. The pain…it hurt…but it was nothing like the pain she had felt before. Maybe that’s why it hurt?
She could see nothingness now, but what a difference that was? None.
It was as if she were in her own mind, which was good, it was the perfect place for her to be.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:07 am

"Metsuki Sune-ku Ro-Ru, Sode no Benten" (Lit: Roll Snake Eyes, Sleeve of Luck)

The name came out, as a whisper, barely on the cusp of Stray's hearing. The massive icy cloud slowly begun to suck back in, spinning around the girl. After a moment, the ice faded slightly, before taking on the outline of a snake. As the girl slowly begun to come into view, her black kamishimo was covered by a purple kimono, with six sided white dye across the sleeves - And a silver tiara atop her head, with a shiny diamond as it's center. To either side of her, six massive columns of ice slowly rose from the ground, three on either side, before they exploded apart, sending flecks of ice raining down to the floor below. The girl, however, was gone.

"Are you ready to play may game, Momma Stray?"

The voice crept up from behind her, but if she were to look, she'd see no girl standing there. There would be nothing to her left, right, or front and back, except for the falling particles of ice. The voice rang out again, this time, above Stray.

"Did you know, Momma.... Even Youkai fears my Bankai? There is a reason she does not fight along side of me.... For she knows coming across me.... Is...."

Suddenly, a sickle slashed in front of Stray, missing by a hair's breadth, but still, no girl. The sickle was small by Bankai standards, the blade only three feet long, while the quick view of the metal shaft she would of seen was only about a foot thick.

"Death. Seem's my roll wasn't a good one.... I missed."

The girl suddenly appeared in front of Stray, her kimono blowing in a non-existent wind, and a sickle held briskly on her left side. A chain looped from the bottom of the shaft, coming down slightly, and pulling back up into the sleeve of her Kimono.

"My Ice Zanpakutou also has a secondary ability.... Luck of the Roll. But it seems I will not waste my time using it against you..... Instead..."

The Sickle begun to spin, as the girl jerked her arm up, and cast it forward, sending the back-end of the sickle on a direct line for the center of Stray's forehead. Not a killing blow, but if it, Stray would find her body slowed intensely, and the impact to feel as if from a semi-truck. Even the girls speed seemed to be increased, but maybe it was merely an illusion - Either way, Stray had the chance to either take the weapon head on.... Or knock it aside, and try and deal with this young female all out. Not even Setoku seemed to be getting involved in this.... Which was a rather odd thing, indeed.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:45 pm

Stray smirked, as if she were still having the upper hand. Who knows, maybe she was! It really wasn’t known to the shinigami weather she was playing or not, however, stray noted, she was worthy of being called an opponent, thus…to be treated as such was quite the odd thing to do, as stray had only one other she treated such a curtesy too. Maybe he would be thankful his daughter made it to that rank, or envious, but it all depended on what the girl would do, considering - in stray’s mind - she was nearly, but not, there yet.

As the name barely reached stray’s ears, she grinned slightly wider. It was about to begin, and she made note to ready herself in case of anything that may happen, to the infant, and to herself. Lyonin would not approve of letting the baby be damaged, and she highly disliked the idea herself, though she disregarded admittance when the time came to say.
Then…the girl was gone. Ice, explosions, spiritual pressure, only for there to be nothingness, however, that was until the voice started up.

Mistake number one.

Then, a sickle shot out to her, only to stop mid-attack.
Mistake number two.

“You know it, brat, but first, let me tell you…“ stray inhaled, waiting? No. Sensing…
Youkai feared her bankai, the light kitten mewled, how funny. Stray actually chuckled at this, and as the sickle came, stray merely shot her furred tail out, which seemed to be raised like the guard hairs of a wolven creature, and knocked the sickle away from her forhead.
It was strange though, as stray didn’t even flinch from the previous encounter with the sickle, despite it being so close to her skin…

“You make a lot of mistakes!”

Stray then lunged forward, and latched onto the girl’s neck, digging into her flesh with her clawed hands, deep enough to draw a little - if not a lot - of blood. Triggering sonido, she jumped off the air, only to spin around, throwing the girl down, as if she were still playing, or…dancing? With her.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:29 pm

"I never make mistakes, Momma Stray. But you seem too."

A voice followed, nearly singing the words. But it wasn't from the "Brat" but of course it wouldn't be. Clearly she was obsessed with illusions - As if everything were a game. As Stray dug her claws into the girls neck, blood indeed seem to come out - But it was cold, as if like.... Ice. The girl was spun around and tossed to the ground, and as she fell, her body slowly gleaned over, before dissipating like water.

"Well, that roll didn't work.... and you found my only clone! Or.... is it?"

The girl said mockingly. It was - But Stray didn't need to know that. To Sara, and her Bankai, everything was a game. A fight, naturally, was the best game of all.

"Enough of the games though, Momma Stray. Let's do this. Hadō #4 Byakurai."

From slightly above Stray, a massive flash of lightning came. Clearly the girl still had spiritual pressure to spare, as she fired it - A massive wave of cold reiatsu brushed over, as the bolt drew nearer.

"Let me show you why.... Youkai is a poor excuse."
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:53 pm

"I never make mistakes, Momma Stray. But you seem too."

A song entered stray's heart, wrapped arteries around blood cells, warned her of oncoming attack, impending doom so strong it nearly sucked the air from her lungs.
She turned, quickly after throwing the...thing? She couldn't define it as a person, the blood was way to cold, and there was no scents that indicated such a living soul within it...

Only clone? Did she have more, or was she just like setoku, hitting below the belt, where it hur-...well, it would hurt a lot worse, if she were male, but, gender aside - the girl probably was just yanking stray around by the maw...

A light blinded her vision, burned her frame, engulfed her soul - and would have destroyed her, if she hadn't activated her high speed regeneration, which healed the things that were to destroyed constantly, for it was repetitive. Healed. Hurt. Healed again, only for the light to disapear, revealing a battered, slightly bloody body...
Blood dripped down from a cracked mask, and leaked into her left eye, while a large scar was across her torso....

Stray was inhaling air as if it were water in a hot desert, like she suffered from asthma without an inhaler, she couldn't seem to catch her breath, and her body still spasmed from the cold that engulfed her wounds...

A low, menacing snarl came from curled lips, baring sharper teeth then ever, as her eyes began to turn red.

The gash...was at her torso...her womb...she didn't know if the baby was alright, but she assumed the worst already.

The baby was dead now, as far as she knew, and now...as rage engulfed her, she only thought of one thing...

vengence.

Her voice echoed like running waters, loud as the rushing sea's, the thundering hooves of horses across moonlit landscape. Shaking the very air around her, making it thick and heavy with the spiritual pressure that disapeared one minute, and increased exsessivley the next; it was fluctuating like mad!

She opened her mouth, before a loud, reverberating shreik wrecked the souls of the living, the damned, and the dearly departed, calling them to her to feed her hunger for revenge. She caused illusions to flood the girls mind, of what she didn't care, she used everything she knew how to, and more, making sure everything flicked across her eyes before she could even suck in a breath, then - she simply braught a hand to her head, still screaming, wrapping her tail around her stomach as tears rolled down her cheeks...tears of blood.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:25 pm

"This has gone on long enough..... Sara."

The voice gently spoke, as if in Stray's ear, yet it wasn't. The illusions and visions the poor girl would be suffering under Stray's assault would no doubt break her spirit. Her will. Her.... Well, that wasn't important.

"Allow me, my dear."

Youkai's hand came up, gently touching the girls arm once the girl cupped her head, and leaned her head back and up, screaming. After a moment, the girl shuddered, and fell to her knees, her Bankai forming back into it's original self.

"In order to kill a demon monster, one must think like one. Or be prepared to suffer.... indignities at the hands of them, Sara. Do you understand?"

Far above, Setoku tilted his head to the side, closing his eyes slowly. It was still alive, if only just. He was actually quite shocked by the fact it got so close - And that Youkai was there. And that Stray had failed to feel the beat of her child - And destroy Youkai for all she was worth. But oh well... The screaming hurt his ears, yet... Youkai didn't even seem to notice it - Another problem to be solved. Setoku took a single step forward, before fading into the darkness.

"Well, Sara-chan?"

Youkai asked again, looking to the girl - Her eyes were wide open, tears along the brim, and her tongue lolled out. It was pathetic, really.

"Nevermind."

Youkai turned her attention to the heart broken Stray, who's tail was curled around herself, screaming at the top of her lungs. Her child was fine, of that Youkai could feel.... Yet did Stray herself not notice...? Slowly the woman took a couple of steps forward, reaching into the folds of her kimono, and sliding out an odd, jagged and golden tanto.

"My loving daughter.... What a monster you have become. Devoid of life, emotion, feeling. Yet pregnant. I wonder who the father truly is.... For it's not..."

"Mine, I know."

The voice caused a slight smile to form on Youkai's lips. Setoku.... she had almost forgot about that one. She tilted her head to the side, as two massive wings seem to fold outward from behind Stray, as if her own. But she knew better. After a moment, she saw Setoku's hand come up, resting atop Stray's head, and very slowly, as if poking a monster, pushing it to the side, exposing her neck.

"I don't understand why her regeneration failed to work.... Perhaps my Daughter is indeed strong enough to overcome it.... but that I doubt. Excuse us a moment, Momma Youkai."

Youkai's eyes suddenly grew wide, as Setoku dropped his head, and dug his fangs into the girl's neck. A rare sight for many, Setoku actually transferring his own reiatsu... to heal another. Youkai didn't hesitate, she quickly shot forward, pulling back her golden and jagged tanto, but just as quickly, Setoku's fangs pulled from Stray's neck, causing Youkai to stop.

"What is the meaning of this, Setoku?"

Still Stray was no doubt screaming, but if she let it happen, even she herself would notice the wounds slowly closing. He hadn't given her much, for he himself would need it in a moment.

"Just allowing the family reunion to continue on. If you'll excuse me.... Again."

And like that, he was gone - Leaving Stray as she was. Whether or not she accepted it and healed, Setoku couldn't answer - But either way, Youkai was in for one hell of a battle. Sara, on the other hand, who laid unconsciousness in the air, would slowly begin to regain her sight, as a sandal foot stepped centimeters from her face.

"Let us watch, little one."
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:58 pm

"This has gone on long enough..... Sara."

The voice penetrated her, engulfed her in everlasting emotions long gone from past battles and worse thoughts of...that which was beyond her former comphrehension.

It was near, yes, but stray acted out as if miles away departed it. Twas' her true mother, and it was an enemy...

Stray's tears poured out, only for a seccond before becoming dry, just like her heart...

"You...bitch..." she spoke, then, in toungue...but to protect the spirit of her dead child, or her child which was being caressed by the hands which should have been caressing stray? Again, no one would know...except lyonin. Her love...

Spannish was the langauge, a langauge she learned from lyo', however, it was spoken with a broken heart and foul langauge, making it sound more like garbage than anything...

Her tail tightened around her, as if searching for the heart beat she could not find, but why...? Judging by youkai's expression, as stray's death defying glare bore down into her soul, it was still alive yes? Still forming...but...why could she not feel it!! It had to be dead, right!?

Just then, her head tilted back, as both pain and pleasure wrapped through her vessels, into every organ and muscle that was dammaged. She, though hatefully, accepted it with no fight, and just as soon as the fangs came, they went...

She rubbed her neck with a clawed hand, and slowly 'tsk'd at the thought of accepting setoku's energy. How disgusting!

As youkai came at full force, stray sighed, replenished, and decided now was the best time to show off, considering setoku would be expecting her too. Slowly she closed her eyes, shaking, trembling, as if her body had suffered the fire of her rage, before opening them again, lifting her hand with the speed of sound - or what would seem like it - to catch youkai's weapon, which would have hurt her otherwise.

"What happened to the normal familial greeting mom, too good for it? Here," stray chuckled, grabbing youkai by the hair and pulling her in for an embrace, being careful not to let the weapon touch her, "Let me do the honors, dear mother..."

Stray sighed, as she breathed in youkai's scent, found that it was real, and simply smirked.

"You better not be an illusion, otherwise i'd have to kill you twice...and miss this embrace we share...sister youkai-sama..."
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:20 pm

Setoku slowly pulled on the waist of his white hakama, in an over-exaggerated expression of kneeling down. His hand would come down, and slowly caress Sara's cheek. It was his, of this he was sure. But he was the God-King of Hueco Mundo now... He had no time to raise a child, let alone care for one.

"Sara.... your Mother might be proud.... I wouldn't know, I haven't seen the sinner for many years..."

It was as if he were actually being loving toward her, caring, but that would all end as his hand came up, grabbing a handful of hair.

"Too bad she would kill you for being so weak. Get out of my sight."

Setoku rose, dragging the girl up by strands of hair, before whipping her entire body around, and chucking her to the ground below. His eyes quickly turning back to the fight.

"sister youkai-sama..."

Setoku's expression suddenly became one of shock - Sister? He had his suspicions... but he didn't think there was truth to it. So distracted by this was he, he didn't even seem to notice no "crash" follow his daughters fall.

"Well, well.... even in death you haven't forgot... Sara-niichan."

Even though she was pulled in close, pinned by Stray, Youkai didn't react negatively, or angrily, she just smiled, and leaned her head forward, letting her lips brush Stray's nose.... mocking her.

"Momma isn't proud.... Little wolf demon."

An attack didn't follow, nothing followed, just their eyes locking - Youkai seemingly giving her the chance she had been dying for.... Too kill her.

"Who bore your child if not Setoku, Stray? No man could love you.... How the demon Primera could.... is beyond even me. So tell me.... so I may kill him, then you, and keep that child where it belongs."
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:50 pm

"Don't give me that crap youkai..." stray glared and icy glare as youkai's words hit her brain, who refused to let them sink low enough to wrap around her heart.

"I don't give a **** if your proud or not, i just want you dead...besides, you honestly think-"
stray braught her tail up just in time to block some type of weapon, of what or whose she wasn't sure, but she had the feeling she was being attacked, and it's a good thing she followed it.

Her tail wrapped around the bladed object, while grasping youkai tighter, and yanked it to the side, intent on yanking the person - to throw them as if they were unimportant.

"That i would tell you his name, let alone kill my only child. I highly doubt you could...not with yourself slipping up like you are...getting shinigami to serve you now are you? How disgusting..."

Stray was sure youkai would not take the measures nessasary to get the information she seeked, for she was not up for that was she? No...only a fool would try to force stray's solita vista, and there was only one way to do that...a way that was quite...er...unbecoming of one such as youkai.

Stray knew simply youkai would find another way, and stray was willing to do whatever it took to make sure she didn't find out her own true intentions with the child, nor her husbands name...

"...he loves me simply because i hate him, isn't that enough, mother." she spat the word like it had a bad taste.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next