World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Balancing the number of Racial Seat items.

+21
Blasphmy
Grimmjow
Lsmjudoka
Zero
Jackie-boy
CYRO
Senpai
WarJack
Aless
straywolf174
Sveti_Diabhal
Jeantall
Gilgamesh
kazen
Zerorin
Saber
Ormag
The Vincent Rankin
gearsinabox
Dead_pool
Lazria_nakayami
25 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Balancing the number of Racial Seat items. - Page 3 Empty Re: Balancing the number of Racial Seat items.

Post by Mavis Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:14 pm

It'd be easier to add new fraccions to the userbase than to remove some of the squads that have been around since the beginning, for mostly the reason that, while most people wouldn't mind adding new things into a game, taking something away might result in an uproar from the players who are used to it or will be affected by it.
Mavis
Mavis
WoB Head Moderator

Back to top Go down

Balancing the number of Racial Seat items. - Page 3 Empty Re: Balancing the number of Racial Seat items.

Post by Haruchi Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:19 pm

Mavis wrote:It'd be easier to add new fraccions to the userbase than to remove some of the squads that have been around since the beginning, for mostly the reason that, while most people wouldn't mind adding new things into a game, taking something away might result in an uproar from the players who are used to it or will be affected by it.

True actually, just wondering about how few fraccion members I remember fraccs to have compared to shinis. Thennn again I think at one point a tweak was added so the system attempts to balance out fracc member numbers, and since now we have the free squad change option for first transfer, might not be too bad.

Whut?
Haruchi
Haruchi
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Name: Bleh.
Title: Bleh'er.
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Verrier Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:39 am

Very good idea, counting fact that shinigami have more players, at least in number.

Verrier
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinis_Rahl Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:34 pm

Ok.... I'm at a loss here. Like I get the whole uneven seats and their items thing. It should be made equal I agree with that. But why do they have to be special seats that function differently? That part I really don't get at all.

Add Fraccion 11-13. Problem solved. Does it have to be anymore complicated than that?

Zinis_Rahl
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruchi Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:26 pm

Zinis_Rahl wrote:Ok.... I'm at a loss here. Like I get the whole uneven seats and their items thing. It should be made equal I agree with that. But why do they have to be special seats that function differently? That part I really don't get at all.

Add Fraccion 11-13. Problem solved. Does it have to be anymore complicated than that?

Have to agree here.
Haruchi
Haruchi
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Name: Bleh.
Title: Bleh'er.
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3