World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slight Profile Tweak

3 posters

Go down

Slight Profile Tweak Empty Slight Profile Tweak

Post by joshtp152 Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:15 pm

Hello guys, I've recently noticed a very small yet annoying issue with the profiles. Whilst editing my own profile, I cannot 'preview' my journal changes unless I go into social and post something and click on profile from my own name. For me this is somewhat annoying so my suggestion is this: Either add a link named "View as public" that allows you to see what others see (as if you clicked your profile from talking in social) or add a "preview" option in the profile settings area where you change your journal etc; this will minimize the hassle altogether.

I apologize in advance if there is a way to preview, as I have not found it out yet. Thank you!
joshtp152
joshtp152
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name: Joshie
Title:
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Slight Profile Tweak Empty Re: Slight Profile Tweak

Post by Hitori Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:14 pm

The preview isn't a bad idea, but just note that you don't have to make a post in a social to view your profile.

http://worldofbleach-rpg.com/?id=6

You can use the above link (the members link at the top of your menu bar) and search for yourself by name.
Hitori
Hitori
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by joshtp152 Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:52 pm

Hitori wrote:The preview isn't a bad idea, but just note that you don't have to make a post in a social to view your profile.

http://worldofbleach-rpg.com/?id=6

You can use the above link (the members link  at the top of your menu bar) and search for yourself by name.

Searching yourself still requires a lot of unnecessary action. Sure I realize the interface is the least of anyone's concerns, but isn't "Ease of Use" still something that should be taken into consideration?

Regardless, thank you Hitori for providing an alternative.
joshtp152
joshtp152
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name: Joshie
Title:
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Netzach Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:08 pm

I agree with your suggestion, both the link and the preview would work. So far I have been doing what Hitori has suggested or other tricks like clicking on my husband's name in my profile and then clicking back to mine, even bookmarking my profile page for a while.

This addition would certainly be welcomed.

Netzach
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down