World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Timer

3 posters

Go down

Timer Empty Timer

Post by Dead_pool Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:26 am

What if we put a timer on going to and from Kyoto, say if I go to Kyoto I have to wait a minute to get back...it's not much of a change, but I suppose ubers would like this more, I think it's a good idea. it allows a better chance of getting a pvp if someone goes to Kyoto. Now don't be harsh please if you have something to better this comment
Dead_pool
Dead_pool
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Dormammu
Title: Dread Lord
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Timer Empty Re: Timer

Post by Lust Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:08 am

It isn't exactly perfect. Lower ranks would be absolutely without a doubt murdered since the ubers in those ranks are much more active than in our own rank. I mean seriously, you wanna be stuck in Kyoto, running from sage for an entire minute? If anything, it would discourage hollow appearance in Kyoto and making it harder to earn PvP
Lust
Lust
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Zak
Title: Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead_pool Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:20 pm

hey that's why it's an idea, it can be molded after that I didn't say everyone would want this and I didn't say it had to be a minute. That's why I asked people if they can better it. It's something that popped in my head. Not many hollows/shini go to KC much anyway, so I agree it will discourage them. So the first comment didn't agree or put something towards, anymore.
Dead_pool
Dead_pool
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azula Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:48 pm

I would say no; there's not really much of a point. What purpose would this serve?
Azula
Azula
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Elise Van Andel
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead_pool Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:24 pm

Another comment that did not agree or put something to it. The sole purpose would be to catch people before they go back to SS or HM most people can bookmark it and flee quickly and now Flee was implemented they have a chance at getting back quickly. As I stated above, I would like some ideas to put to this maybe, if people know this would be in effect then they may go to KC to see if someone is there...it also does not have to be a timer, or a penalty maybe even a buff to the player...the thing is at rank 7 there are not that many pvp chances only chance we have is EO/EF and EO barely come out...
Dead_pool
Dead_pool
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lust Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:08 pm

Sorry to say. It isn't about constructive comments it's about the common sense of each individual. With flee it is harder.to fight, but it also serves as a motivator for lower ranks which is exactly what they need to stay active
Lust
Lust
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Zak
Title: Adjuchas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content