World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lsmjudoka Facts

4 posters

Go down

Lsmjudoka Facts Empty Lsmjudoka Facts

Post by Apocalypse Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:47 am

[Dedicated To Lsmjudoka. One of my best friends on WoB.]

Any game Lsmjudoka plays, it automatically goes on God Mode.

Waldo pissed of Lsmjudoka, which is why Waldo has been hiding all these years.

Lsmjudoka is the only one who can 'Try This At Home"

The video game "Doom" was based on Lsmjudoka listening to Justin Bieber sing.

Lsmjudoka is such a ninja that if they put Lsmjudoka in Naruto, Lsmjudoka would be so haxs that all other characters would be pointless.

When Eminem was singing "I'm Not Afraid" Lsmjudoka simply responded with "I Love The Way You Lie."

The facts about Chuck Norris were all based off of Lsmjudoka. Chuck Norris simply just 'stole' them, but of course Lsm took pity and let Chuck Norris have his share of fame.

Lsmjudoka's power is near the power of all the Dragon Ball Z characters, Naruto characters, Bleach characters, and One Piece characters. So far no man, women, or both have lived fighting Lsmjudoka. It is said that the mere presence of Lsmjudoka would cause extreme trauma. But only if he wants you to have extreme trauma.

Lsmjudoka is known as the glitch in the matrix. He can hack it anytime he wants and destroy anything he wants.

Superman's weakness, Kryptonite was based off of Lsmjudoka. This just shows that Lsmjudoka can pwn Superman.

If Lsmjudoka ever had a codename like James Bond (007), it would be 1337.

If Lsmjudoka starred on Dragon Ball Z his power meter would be well over that of "Infinity" ∞.

It is said that the world will end because of Lsmjudoka smiting the earth because he started raging. The Mayans seemed to have predicted this date to be the 21st December, 2012.

Lsmjudoka is known to be the creator of all Pokemon, he created them all by just thinking about them. Beware that Lsm can 'THINK' you away!

Lsmjudoka was the pain killer that killed Bruce Lee. Lsmjudoka is known to have the ability to shape shift to anything he wants.

It is said that Lsmjudoka's farts unleashes acids that will burn your face off! Beware when he is gassy, and don't tell him to drink soda!

Lsmjudoka once took a crap and out came Godzilla. Lsmjudoka has stopped crapping out monsters after seeing what Godzilla has done to Japan.

Lsmjudoka would've been made a superhero if it wasn't for the fact that he would make all the other superheroes look bad.

The only known cure for cancer is Lsmjudoka's blood. Too bad Lsmjudoka never bleeds.

Last edited by Apocalypse on Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:22 am; edited 2 times in total

Apocalypse
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Lsmjudoka Facts Empty Re: Lsmjudoka Facts

Post by Erikai Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:51 pm

The Three Most Epic-est
HollowIchigo wrote:When Eminem was singing "I'm Not Afraid" Lsmjudoka simply responded with "I Love The Way You Lie."

It is said that Lsmjudoka's farts unleashes acids that will burn your face off! Beware when he is gassy, and don't tell him to drink soda!

Lsmjudoka once took a crap and out came Godzilla. Lsmjudoka has stopped crapping out monsters after seeing what Godzilla has done to Japan.

Erikai
Erikai
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by oz_11 Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:55 am

Erikai wrote:The Three Most Epic-est
HollowIchigo wrote:

poor guy must be real constipated then
oz_11
oz_11
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Yin Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:00 am

You forgot

"Seriously, LSM's gamer tag isn't even a recognized by the coding
as a Shini or Hollow."
Yin