World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[EXO - OOC] Faction Rosters for the Exodus Fanon/Setting RPs.

2 posters

Go down

[EXO - OOC] Faction Rosters for the Exodus Fanon/Setting RPs. Empty [EXO - OOC] Faction Rosters for the Exodus Fanon/Setting RPs.

Post by Maximillion Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:10 pm

I would like to propose a listing of certain characters occupying which ranks, so we can hopefully get a little structure going for the RPs.

Here, I will write up a tentative (in my capacity as Non-Staff) Roster for the Factions, to be updated as more people express interest in RPing.

[EXO - OOC] Faction Rosters for the Exodus Fanon/Setting RPs. IOLQ5ZG

Last edited by Maximillion on Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maximillion
Maximillion
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Maximillion VonMitternacht
Title:
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

[EXO - OOC] Faction Rosters for the Exodus Fanon/Setting RPs. Empty Re: [EXO - OOC] Faction Rosters for the Exodus Fanon/Setting RPs.

Post by straywolf174 Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:12 pm

This looks very beautifully done, Exodus. Well done!

A good thing to note is that some of the people that rp here rp their own stories, so while there is some story to go off of should said characters "cross over" so to speak - the ranks, levels, and overall characters differ from branch to branch depending on the people you roleplay with.

For example, my character might be a maddened mother in one thread but a baby hollow with perfectly sane values in another - depending on the people I roleplay with and the "branch" I'm going off of.

That being said, will this relate to you and your buddies story, or the overall board? I'm curious about how far you wish to extend this.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Sara Shinamori
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert
Race: Hollow

https://lucid-wanderlust.tumblr.com/page/2

Back to top Go down

[EXO - OOC] Faction Rosters for the Exodus Fanon/Setting RPs. Empty Re: [EXO - OOC] Faction Rosters for the Exodus Fanon/Setting RPs.

Post by Maximillion Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:13 pm

I think a fair way to separate our "Fanons", would be to use brackets (e.g. "[TFR]", "[NPS]", etc) before the headers/title's of our threads. Now, we don't need/want to go and force everyone to use them, but we can ensure that we use them in threads where our own individual Fanon (Fan Canon) is being used, so folks have a point of reference, and don't have to detail the entire RP in the first post (or, at least, not with those Fanons).

Assuming I find more folks interested in my own AU/Fanon setting, I will prefix my Title headers with "[EXO]"; not because I intend on dominating or monopolizing the Setting/Fanon, but because this is a Freeform board in general, and I've already started a Faction Roster :p.

Edit: Now that it has occurred to me that only certain people may use my RP Fanon, I have modified the Topic Title accordingly.

Last edited by Maximillion on Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit: Now that it has occurred to me that only certain people may use my RP Fanon, I have modified the Topic Title accordingly.)
Maximillion
Maximillion
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Maximillion VonMitternacht
Title:
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down