World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Squad 12 Barracks

2 posters

Go down

Squad 12 Barracks Empty Squad 12 Barracks

Post by RainXg1n Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:19 am

The squad 12 barracks seems a little empty every since Captain Kurotsuchi has had everyone running shifts in the department of research and development. Tizu Youra looks down at his zanpakuto and wonders why is his zanpakuto so quiet today out of all days. He then gets up and walks out of his room into the halls of the barracks to see what everyone is up to.

"Man this is so boring!" thinking to himself. Walking down the opposite end of the hall heading towards Tizu Youra is Captain Kurotsuchi himself,

Captain Kurotsuchi: "Tizu Youra you fool, what are you doing wondering the halls while you should be helping me preform some experiments"

Tizu Youra: "My apologies my Captain, but I was simply on my way to the department of research and development as we speak"

Captain Kurotsuchi: "Well I don't see you moving Tizu, so get a move on it now before you become one of my experiments, and how I love preforming experiments on new test subjects."

Tizu Youra begins to run down the halls of the barracks heading towards the exit, "Man how did I end up getting roped into this squad with such a crazy Captain".
RainXg1n
RainXg1n
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name: Tizu Youra
Title: 3rd Seat of Squad 12
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Squad 12 Barracks Empty Re: Squad 12 Barracks

Post by RainXg1n Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:14 pm

Tizu already knowing what was going to happen for stealing some hair samples stops in front of the Captain's room and slowly turns around while he puts the vile back in his pocket, he then proceeds to place one hand on his zanpakuto.

"Well this surely is going to get messy, Just wish that Lieutenant Asphalt would simply let me do my task at hand and study upon his genes and cellular structure their would be no problem here, but if he wants to have the stealth force infiltrate the squad 12 barracks then let it be"

Tizu stands still waiting for what lies upon the barrack's gates.
RainXg1n
RainXg1n
Human
Human

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichi Kuros Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:05 am

The task force enters the barracks followed by Asphalt. "Give me back what is mine, taking my DNA without my permission is treason. I can give you a death penalty if I wanted to. Let's get this over with, you got two choices. Either we do this the easy way or the painful way. Painful for you, that is." Asphalt walks infront of the task force and draws his sword transforming it into its shikai.
Ichi Kuros
Ichi Kuros
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Ichi Kuros
Title: Prince of Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post by RainXg1n Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:18 am

Tizu stands still chuckling and points down at Asphalt's feet.

"Well it looks like you surely are caring about your DNA aren't you Lieutenant Asphalt?"

Tizu draws his zanpakuto. "Reap Zitaki" transforming into its shikai.

A voice comes from behind the closed door.
Squad 12 Captain "Why is the stealth force here and why is their a Lieutenant drawing his zanpakuto against a fellow soul reaper." The door opens slowly as the Captain of squad 12 emerges

Squad 12 Captain: "I see you are from the second squad, and on top of that you are a Lieutenant indeed. Tell me Prince Asphalt why are you so keen on harassing my squad members"
RainXg1n
RainXg1n
Human
Human

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichi Kuros Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:21 am

"Why the hell are your members stealing from me? Do they have a death wish?" (RainX you have to get your zanpakuto approved in the zanpakuto/res creation thing in intro.)
Ichi Kuros
Ichi Kuros
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Ichi Kuros
Title: Prince of Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content