World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tizu Youra

4 posters

Go down

Tizu Youra Empty Tizu Youra

Post by RainXg1n Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:25 pm

Name: Tizu Youra
Race: Shinigami
Squad: Squad 12

Description: He has short white hair and chocolate brown eyes. He wears a normal squad uniform with the left sleeve ripped off which reveals a noticeable marking he has on the left forearm which he got from experiments he did on himself. His zanpakuto is laced onto his pants to the front.

Zanpakuto: Zitaki. Command call, Reap, Zitaki. Zitaki is a long slider sickle with double blades on top of another. It's spirit form is a dark slender man with his face hidden by a hood.

Bankai: None.

Background: Tizu Youra was born within district 80 to a poor family. Every since his parents died, he has been training hard to achieve a goal which was to become a seated officer within 12th division of the 13 court guard squads. His goal was within reach after he graduated from the academy placing 2nd in his class and he was appointed the 5th seat of Squad 12.

Last edited by RainXg1n on Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:29 pm; edited 5 times in total
RainXg1n
RainXg1n
Human
Human

Character sheet
Title: 3rd Seat of Squad 12

Back to top Go down

Tizu Youra Empty Re: Tizu Youra

Post by straywolf174 Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:54 am

For starters, welcome to the roleplay board! Where your dreams...well...they become nightmares. Anyway onto the bio!

I appreciate the lack of "one liners" that some people like to try and get away with, but your lacking of editing the actual bio chart almost makes me wince a bit. Not to say you did bad on it, but you might want to rustle about in there to change slight, easily noticible things. For example, where it says "one human year equals..." that is uneeded and quite an eye sore, as it's only purpose is to help roleplayers calculate their characters beautiful information.

After having done that, please note that the zanpakuto description in this part is generally for an idea of how it looks (and if creativity is your thing, add in the spirit form!). While abilities may be added, it should be kept in mind that it's unnecessary because you will only have to add it again - and with greater detail, i would hope - in the "Zanpakuto\Ressureccion" creation slot.
I don't expect perfection, but a bit of...patch work is needed before this bio should be considered.
Thank you for your paitience.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Sara Shinamori
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert
Race: Hollow

https://lucid-wanderlust.tumblr.com/page/2

Back to top Go down

Post by RainXg1n Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:05 am

straywolf174 wrote:For starters, welcome to the roleplay board! Where your dreams...well...they become nightmares. Anyway onto the bio!

I appreciate the lack of "one liners" that some people like to try and get away with, but your lacking of editing the actual bio chart almost makes me wince a bit. Not to say you did bad on it, but you might want to rustle about in there to change slight, easily noticible things. For example, where it says "one human year equals..." that is uneeded and quite an eye sore, as it's only purpose is to help roleplayers calculate their characters beautiful information.

After having done that, please note that the zanpakuto description in this part is generally for an idea of how it looks (and if creativity is your thing, add in the spirit form!). While abilities may be added, it should be kept in mind that it's unnecessary because you will only have to add it again - and with greater detail, i would hope - in the "Zanpakuto\Ressureccion" creation slot.
I don't expect perfection, but a bit of...patch work is needed before this bio should be considered.
Thank you for your paitience.

I have changed the two things you have requested for now, hopefully if their is any more editing that needs to be done and I surely will get to it.
RainXg1n
RainXg1n
Human
Human

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:19 pm

Well done, Rain!
Except there is one slight problem. It's really easy to fix so don't fret too much about it.
Remember what i had said about the character bio set up...? You still need to erase the "extra text" in there.

For example, I'll use this potato.

straywolf174's pet potato:

Keep in mind i only wish for the extra text in the bio to be erased. My potato is not to be stolen!

Extra text being ~

My phone has an awful highlighter:

After that, you should be set!
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert

Back to top Go down

Post by RainXg1n Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:41 pm

straywolf174 wrote:Well done, Rain!
Except there is one slight problem. It's really easy to fix so don't fret too much about it.
Remember what i had said about the character bio set up...? You still need to erase the "extra text" in there.

Keep in mind i only wish for the extra text in the bio to be erased. My potato is not to be stolen!

Extra text being ~

Alright, I have edited the bio to ease up some of the extra story telling I was doing and reedited it to something more basic and simple. Hopefully this works for you, I have never been one to be very imaginative.
RainXg1n
RainXg1n
Human
Human

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichi Kuros Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:54 pm

I pmed you a way to get approved. I didn't change anything about your character I just fixed the application format
Ichi Kuros
Ichi Kuros
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Ichi Kuros
Title: Prince of Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post by RainXg1n Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:29 pm

straywolf174 wrote:Well done, Rain!

Extra text being ~

All cleaned up and ready to rock & roll!
RainXg1n
RainXg1n
Human
Human

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunata Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:31 pm

Indeed I believe he is.
Hunata
Hunata
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Inazuma Shiba
Title: 3rd Seat of Squad 10

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:50 am

Sorry i'm late. That pesky life and all.
Anyhow...

Approved
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum