World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this place dead?

2 posters

Go down

Is this place dead?  Empty Is this place dead?

Post by Lacrimosa Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:37 am

Just joined and an RP itch popped up, so I was wondering how many active Bleach role players are left here. (If you are active or planning to be active, drop a message here to let the Mods know of your existence?)

Will there be any attempt to revive the RP that was started a few years ago (though I haven't read through any of the old posts, so I don't know if the story has already been finished or what it's about as a matter fact >w>; ) or a reboot?
Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Kōta Yamazaki
Title:
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Is this place dead?  Empty Re: Is this place dead?

Post by straywolf174 Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:40 pm

Well for starters, this forum is generally used for the RPG it is based on. The role play is not so active, in fact, it mostly consists of myself and Setoku, and sometimes Lyonin, as us old dogs just can't stop kicking the dead horse. That said, finding activity inside the forums isn't often, but I speak for myself when I say that I always role play in pms when a roleplayer would like too. The Rp story itself revolves around the Shinamori Clan and their impact. This plot basis is being ended soon though and another is bound to crop up if Seto has anything to throw at me. I enjoy challenges, you see.

So, if you do want to role play in this half dead place, I will always reply within two days unless life gets the better of me. If not, within that week. I can't speak for Setoku, but I'm sure he'd enjoy fresh meat. Our characters are in an interesting setting though. I suggest reading the circle series or End, both written in story boards, if so curious about the story. All of which was mostly role played through pms or spoken about forever before Seto actually wrote it down with his crappy skills...ahem I mean glorious---...Oh screw it, Seto sucks XD

Anyway, as I said, the forum isn't exactly role play based, but I'm always willing to Rp with you.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Sara Shinamori
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert
Race: Hollow

https://lucid-wanderlust.tumblr.com/page/2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacrimosa Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:57 pm

I guess this just confirms my tendency to poke at dead horses. Forum activity seems to be low to begin with from what I've observed, so I'm guessing a revival is going to be near impossible unless someone can drag the peeps RPing in Social in here. I guess I'm going to leave you three alone now instead of poking at y'all more.

Ja ne~!
Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Kōta Yamazaki
Title:
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down