World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News for all 3 of you RPer's actually... wanting RP. And all 200 supporters who don't know any better!

5 posters

Go down

News for all 3 of you RPer's actually... wanting RP. And all 200 supporters who don't know any better! Empty News for all 3 of you RPer's actually... wanting RP. And all 200 supporters who don't know any better!

Post by Setoku Sun May 31, 2015 10:21 pm

Greetings, and salutations all! Seeing as I am the last of my kind (RP Mods) currently active (Stray as well, but her whereabouts are currently as follows: AWOL lol :P) I figured I'd post some news! Setoku-sama-sempai-kun-chan-san has had a Child! Indeed! The worst thing to happen just got worse! Offspring! But my availability will be fluctuating for awhile - But I am still active and listening and reading! (Lurking like a class-a a-hole!) So any questions, concerns, or lack there of, direct straight to my PMs! I'll be happy to help any way I can!

Unless it's Jet. I will not help Jetxtreme.... Jack a---- Oh, he can read this! Love you Jet you old dog you! (:P) But in all seriousness, everyone but Lyonin please direct concerns to me! Some content of this message has been removed by your friendly neighborhood Hermit Admin =P You know why, Seto /scolds. Seto Edit: Deny this! -+1 mace-

Last edited by Setoku on Sun May 31, 2015 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

News for all 3 of you RPer's actually... wanting RP. And all 200 supporters who don't know any better! Empty Re: News for all 3 of you RPer's actually... wanting RP. And all 200 supporters who don't know any better!

Post by Hitori Sun May 31, 2015 10:39 pm

This thread has been raided Whut?
Hitori
Hitori
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

News for all 3 of you RPer's actually... wanting RP. And all 200 supporters who don't know any better! Empty Re: News for all 3 of you RPer's actually... wanting RP. And all 200 supporters who don't know any better!

Post by Setoku Sun May 31, 2015 10:53 pm

....... -Pulls out +1 mace-

Raid denied <.<
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:05 am

Who's the father, flea? -.-
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Sara Shinamori
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert
Race: Hollow

https://lucid-wanderlust.tumblr.com/page/2

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:16 am

Well me, clearly. Lyonin is the mother. >.>
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:44 pm

*snarls and stalks the house for the traitor* I'll send you my nonexsistant sisterly affections AFTER I hide Lyonin's corpse!
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:29 pm

Hide in.... "The attic". You know... Uncle Seto's attic. >.>
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:12 pm

No. -_-
Useless flea...
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:38 am

Lyonin said that once too.... ONCE. Ever wonder why we don't see him often...? -points to attic-
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilfora Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:45 pm

Nee, Stray, why "no" to Sets?
-tugs at shirt and grins-
Wilfora
Wilfora
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name: Ookamiko Minami
Title: Captain of Squad 10
Race: Shinigami

http://writingdrawings.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:46 pm

-clings to Wilfora and snuggles her like the precious child sister she'll always be- Do not follow his ways...do not....-whispers in her ear somewhat creepily while a trembling hand pats her head-
Lyonin will never come back...not from such a dark..dark place...
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:39 pm

-wrings hands together evil-like.- oh he will.... One day ~
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilfora Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:42 am

-whines and hides behind Stray while clinging tightly after such words-
Nee-chan... lryo okay? He come back right?

-points at Seto-
Don't like you. Why you take Nii-san away?
Wilfora
Wilfora
Human
Human

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:16 am

-Smiles slowly- Oh.... Cuz I can. Why are you so afraid, Wolf-chan? I don't.... Bite...

-Looks to Stray with a gleam-
Much, that is.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:39 pm

-Pets Wolfy- of course, after I put Setoku's head on a stick. -glares at setoku, straightening up from the comforting, non threatening posture taken as a hand slowly raised, the gran Rey cero forming brightly on her palm- Do not say such things in front of her!!
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilfora Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:29 pm

-sees the cero and tugs on shirt again-
want me out of the way again? i'll go...
and what he mean, nee-chan?
-looks questionably up at Stray-
Wilfora
Wilfora
Human
Human

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:07 pm

Oh...? Well it seems I indeed said something and it was in front of her! -lazily runs fingers through hair- go ahead and see what happens.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:01 pm

Haha. sorry for not being active in a while set! i'm getting back though. IRL stuff in the past but i'm good to kick butts again. :D
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Ashikaga Shinku
Title: Renegade Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:45 pm

Jet <333 The planets must of finally aligned <3
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down