World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WarJack's 'Creations'

2 posters

Go down

WarJack's 'Creations' Empty WarJack's 'Creations'

Post by WarJack Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:20 pm

Hi guys,

I'm off work this weekend (4 day weekend, woohoo!) so I decided I'd try to add some content to those lifeless Desert AI pictures. This topic will be periodically updated, as I create more images to be put up. All my work here can be used by whomever, whenever, unless I state otherwise. Meaning if LSM finds my work good enough (highly unlikely), he may add it to the game! ^_^

Now, I'm certainly not an expert. Odds are i'll just be taking renders and heavily editing them, not creating images from scratch.

Now then, to kick us off; Hitsugaya was always known as the 'Prodigy Captain' and the Hollow Rank 7 Hard AI is the Prodigy Captain. So, after a little bit of searching, editing and changing, this first image was produced;

WarJack's 'Creations' MtAKWlu
https://i.imgur.com/mtAKWlu.png

If I remember correctly, the AI sizes are 200 Width x 140 Height. So the image size might need to be corrected :3 If I'm wrong, please say so!

[Space Reserved for future images]

To end, comments and ratings are welcome, so is constructive criticism. I encourage you all to put your creative heads on and create as many images as possible for LSM to truly fill out the game!
WarJack
WarJack
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name: WarJack
Title: King of Hueco Mundo
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

WarJack's 'Creations' Empty Re: WarJack's 'Creations'

Post by Aless Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:00 pm

Toshiro? Reallydat noop ? XD