World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warehouse #270

2 posters

Go down

Warehouse #270 Empty Warehouse #270

Post by Setoku Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:47 am

An almost light sounding breeze seem to sound off next to an abandoned warehouse, as two figures emerged from seemingly nothing. A young girl and young man, from the looks of things.

"Before you leave, Shinigami.... What squad are you?"

He wasn't sure the girl was even in a state to answer, she had seemed almost catatonic when they left. But he had to keep her in her right state of mind. At least until she left. He couldn't just leave her here.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

Warehouse #270 Empty Re: Warehouse #270

Post by Mitsu Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:44 am

The background became clear to Mitsu as they arrived nearby a warehouse. Awah, so fast! Still adjusting from being under heavy amounts of pressure to little to none. Mitsu breathed heavily on her hands on knees just as if she had just broke the waters surface.

"Before you leave, Shinigami.... What squad are you?"

This question. This one question made Mitsu freeze up inside. It's not that Mitsu disliked her Squad. Actually more than anything Mitsu loved her Squad. The Squad built upon the foundation of courage eventuality leaned to the majority of the Squad being male. So it was an oddity that a female could get into the division let alone obtain a seat.

"I'm going to lie and say I'm in Squad 12. No wait they are more informed and researcher-e. Squad 11 fight! No I can't do that either.... I'm not suited to Squad 4 either because my kido is really lame. If I say I'm in Squad 1 now... you wont believe me because they are so cool!"

Getting wrapped up in her own thoughts about saying how Squad 1 is cool, in a fan girlish hype. Mitsu was now standing on her own two feet, almost as if protesting about how much she loves each and every squad. Only to be interrupted by her own stomach growling, then Mitsu powered down now sitting with her legs splayed.

"Awah... hungry."

She said this as if it was the most traumatic and lengthy experience she could ever ordeal. She said this with a grin but then her head dropped to look at the ground with an agitated depression.

"I think the feeling in my legs have gone, man I wish I had a candy necklace."
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Mitsu Katsuko
Title: 8th Seat of Squad Seven.
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:02 am

"I see..."

The boy turned his head away a moment. Unsure of what, exactly, to make of this particular Shinigami. What was the point of lying about her squad to a former captain? What happened to pride? Well, no matter.

"It may not be much consolation, but I have... Half a bag of M&Ms... The mistress did warn me of this..."

Murine frowned a moment, before reaching into the side of his obi, pulling out a crumpled candy bag. He tossed it to the girl, and slowly begun to turn around.

"You may inform the Shinigami of the Bount, it is the mistress's wish, after all. But do not bother including me in said report. Then it will be dismissed as hersay. For a Shinigami, a captain no less, to cross the boundary and survive his exile for it... Is unheard of. Remember that well, Shinigami."
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:54 pm

The guy said I see... before turning away for only a moment. Mitsu, who still had her legs splayed on the floor judging by her facial expression was slightly irratated at herself but more annoyed at the person who undoubtedly thought less of her at first glance. This facial expression would soon change to slight suprise as she clasped half a bag of M&M's... nearly spilling the contents, his back facing her now.

As he spoke of Eshilieth, the Bount and himself... Mitsu would seem to faze out as she stared at the confectionary within the bag. It would feel like the ex-captain was being slightly ignored.

"Hey Candy-san... eat the red ones!"

What did the female shinigami mean by this? The answer was pretty clear by the confectionary being held out for the ex-captain to take. Even if the ex-captain refused the offer Mitsu already started pouting. Puffed up cheeks.

"I prefer not to eat red candy if I have the luxury of the choice, it'll just sit there in the bottom of the bag if you don't eat it."

Left hand on her temple the girl would start thinking out loud.

"My friends say its bad to waste food and it appears by the half empty contents you like M&Ms...Unless you are one of those people, who chase young and impressionable people only to give them candy."

Her face would brighten at the realisation, if it was possible a lightbulb idea above her own head.

"Like a really old man! Aha ha."

If the ex-captain continued to walk away disreguarding Mitsu's offer she would continue to tease. Sound echoing through out the area.

"Like an old man. Old man. Old man. OR maybe you do like M&Ms and you are just being stubborn. C'mon it can't be that hard to eat the red ones! Please!

Mockingly, she gestured with the confectionary. This ex-captain could part without another word OR rage at Mitsu for her insolance. What was clear though she had called him "Candy-san", she disliked red candy, but also she had narrowed down two possible reasons for why the ex-captain gave her half a bag of M&Ms. None which related to Eshilieth by the way. This was probrably more of her gossiper side talking.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:51 pm

Kurome contuined to walk away, until the girl said that one term. Well, two, actually. The first.... "Candy-San." What the hell? He might of been an ex-captain, but he was a captain no less. Even if he was insanely young for the position. He halted his movements, and glared over his shoulder to the young girl.

"Impressionable isn't my type of woman. Pretty ones like yourself know men don't like ditzy girls."

The other term she had spoke though, the "Old Man" comment, that was what truly made him stop and even speak.

"Also, sweetheart, I am most likely younger than you, or maybe even two or three years older. But I am the former Captain of Squad two... And what are you? A lowly ranked seat, perhaps?"

He held his hand out though, even as he fumed, accepting the red candy. Showing his obvious love of sugary snacks - clearly, the bag was half eaten - and his juvenile behavior. Perhaps that was why he insulted her? Because he himself still didn't comprehend the world. Who knows? He doubted the girl was even thinking along those lines anyway.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:35 am

Mitsu's bright expression didn't change. Although his tone was harsh Mitsu would be unfazed "Impressionable isn't my type of woman. Pretty ones like yourself know men don't like ditzy girls."  Now eating the candy as if she was watching a movie, Mitsu was now paying attention to the ex-captain.

Apparently she had triggered something within the ex-captain  when she said, "Old Man". He ended his rant with a bitter sentence about Mitsu.

"You called me pretty!.."

Was the first outburst from Mitsu. There could have been so many responses to this situation that it is not funny. But the man  did say she was pretty to some harsh extent... Although it may not have been his intention to compliment the girl. Like she was blocking out negativity.

"...So it means you do give out candy to strangers... of a specific caliber anyways. Also Ex-Captain of Second Division Candy-san... I feel guilty not telling you this before you ate them all... but apparently some red candy contains bug blood for the food colouring. I think it was a specific kind of bug but I can't remember anymore... O' Well. Aha ha."

What would the ex-captain do? It was like a thick blanket of warmness surrounded Mitsu she laughed and ruffled her hair. Now that she had eaten something and was back to normal thinking. No bitterness as it seemed could push through.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:18 pm

"Of course I called you pretty, Shinigami-chan. I do not compliment slackers."

He raised an eyebrow at the girls sudden shift in attitude. Was it really candy? Is that all it took to pull her from her reverie? An interesting theory, really.

"My name is Kurome, not 'Candy-San.' You are pretty, but also apparently quite odd. A desired trait in the Gotei 13."

In all honesty, Kurome wasn't sure how to respond to the girl. And he completely ignored her bug comment. She seemed so blissfully unaware, but he knew better. Few could drive Miss Yumi into a corner as she had.

"Before you Leave, Shinigami-chan.... I do wish to know your true squad.... And the name of your Zanpakutou."
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:10 am

"Before you Leave, Shinigami-chan.... I do wish to know your true squad.... And the name of your Zanpakuto"

"Don't you already know my Squad or Zanpakuto? That is very suprising Ex-captain of the Second Division Kurome... stalker-san. Yay! ...But at the very least you don't think I'm a slacker! Aha ha, its been a long since I was last praised..."

Mitsu had a bright feel to her, but when she spoke you could feel thr sadness in her words, which was quickly recorrected back onto the main subject.

"My zanpakuto is very quiet, the type to do absolutly nothing if left alone. I just think she is lazy because she always has this big grin on her face. My Division however is very loud and at times they can be enthusiastic... but most of them are good people deep down, I'm sure of that. But then my standard for most people have varied since the recent events..."

Sighing the female shinigami finally stood up. At full height she wasn't quite as tall as Kurome but her own state of mind would be unchanged, unbenounced to Kurome. What he could see though was Mitsu looking to the left mockingly, a facial expression that looked like she had shark teeth to replace her smile.

"Truth be told I'm in Division Seven, so I get more paper work than most so getting assignments to come out here has been lengthy... But I think it was because the Captain disliked the fact there were blood stains on the sheets... because I get papercuts from trying to move so many papers around at once!.. Even if I told you the name of my Shikai, you wouldn't believe me..."

Taking a lengthy breath to collect her thoughts into somthing simple, it was only now Mitsu seem to stop exhueing that weird blissful vibe and comical expression. As she swayed back, her full length shadow casting on the ground. The shinigami, although nothing was happening seemed happy.

"...Younger than me Ex-Captain of the Second Division, Kurome. Teach an old dog new things and tell me something about you. Why do you call Eshilieth by Mistress?"

Mitsu had just called Kurome a stalker. This female shinigami seems to bring up touchy subjects with ease! What's worse she did it so naturally! ...And she seemed so proud to call herself an old dog. Kurome might be more irratated or reluctant to involve with her anymore.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:27 pm

"Of course..."

Kurome smiled outwordly, but I inside, he was frowning. Not because of the Stalker comment - But because this girl.... Something about her was in a sense... Dangerous. He couldn't pin it though.

"Division Seven.... Interesting."

Kurome contuined to listen, but his mind was at work. Division Seven was considered Divisions two replacement in times of emergency. Mainly due to their rigid respect for command... And strength. Not just anyone could be assigned to that particular division.

The girl suddenly gained a certain look to her, as she turned her head to the side, smiling slowly. He had noticed the quick cover up of emotions earlier, and he could almost taste her determination when she spoke of Eshilieth.

"As you say then, about your sword. Maybe you're right. As to the old dog statement... As I said, if by chance I was younger.... The gap wouldn't be so different to use that claim.... As for the Mistress..."

Kurome stared sadly at the ground a moment, flexing his fingers. Involving her to much was not his job... But perhaps someone of the Shinigami should know.... Or at least get a vague idea of what the Gotei 13 was dealing with.

"Go back to Soul Soul Society, ask your Captain... About Izangai's Masked Army. As to why I call her Mistress... We all do. She has done for us what the wretched Shinigami would not."

Kurome looked away a moment, trying to find the words.

"She treated us not as Psuedo-Arrancar, nor Lab Rat Shinigami. Her aims, while foggy... Are the same as ours, and the Gotei 13.... Extermination..."

Suddenly, Kurome looked back to the girl, and offered her a weak smile.

"Of Setoku's Espada, and the wretched Quincy."

Again, Kurome looked away from the girl, and smile begun turning sad. Clearly there was more to it than that. But should he involve the girl too much? He wasn't so sure.

"She protected us when Soul Society sought to end us. She fought for us when Setoku came to expirement on us... And for that... I will follow her to her dreams."

Sadness, and from the tone of his voice... Regret. Just who was this Former Captain Kurome Stalker-San? Either way, he said no more, giving her a chance to absorb what he had said.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:48 am

"Of Setoku's Espada, and the wretched Quincy." Mitsu had a disturbed look on her face as Kurome continued to speak. Like someone who just realised something disgusting. Did Kurome forget Yumi shouted his full name out in the battlefield only minutes ago? Mitsu's lips parted. Kurome had finished speaking, an awkward silence would creep in letting Mitsu gather her composure by relaxing once again and speak. Her expression sullen.

"Bless you, Ex-Captain Kurome Stalker-san... You kinda avoided the question by saying stuff about Masks, Setoku Shi, Psuedo and sneezing, but then I sort of avoided your question about my zanpakuto."

The girl was emanating a "What are you talking about?.. I don't really know or care... shoulder shrug aura." She was clearly uniformed about everything as she had mistaken 'Quincy' for a warped sneeze. She humourously was uninformed about 'Setoku' and the dumbfounding look on her face didn't help the situation.

"How about this Kurome Stalker-san. If you tell everything you know about me, I'll tell you what I learnt today and my zanpakutos name."

Was this a good thing or a bad thing? Mitsu held one of those fair trade looks. Kurome was still being called a stalker... Although the situation at hand was a serious one Mitsu seemed to be having fun.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:22 pm

"You are indeed an odd one."

Kurome wanted to face palm himself as the girl spoke. It was nearly possible to see the black lines of depression over his head. Was this girl serious? Well, maybe. He knew some things about her. Some things common people or others may not.

"There is danger in such things. Katsuko Mitsu-chan."

He knew he said her family name incorrect, for some reason, perhaps the kanji dialect he had, some words came out elongated or deformed randomly. Kurome's  self deprecation smile suddenly begun to fade. But another question might set her stalking senses off. He knew her full name.

"I also know Mistress Eshilieth has been keeping an eye on you.... Ever since you entered the Academy."

Kurome rubbed the back of his head as he spoke one more part.

"213 years as a soul, give or take a few years. You are in Squad Seven, you are also a seated officer, and you're a beautiful girl, and a deadly fighter. Perhaps more dangerous than I myself have seen, I cannot say."

Now if there was any doubt Kurome found her attractive, their clearly wasn't now. Which may be fine and all, but what might of also been confirmed.... He was clearly her stalker.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:41 am

"...Katsuko Mitsu-chan."

At these words Mitsu dropped her 'fair trade' look, replaced with a unsure expression. It wasn't because he said her name. That was to be expected. After all she was well known to Eshilieth even before she met the Bount. What made Mitsu give a unsure expression was this man... said her family name wrong.

"Eh-?"

The man went on discussing of when Eshilieth had begun "...keeping an eye on you..." which made Mitsu look all the more unsettled. If not disturbed.

The man continued giving the information that he himself had collected and eventually finished his part of Mitsu's fair trade bargain. It seems like Mitsu was about to fly into a rage. You could see the red in the female shinigami's cheeks and the it seemed she could be producing steam itself, because her mood was so intense. This man. This man.

"Ta-... Ta-..."

If tables were around, several would be flying as Mitsu would throw her arms up in the air in an outrage.

"Taboo! The discussion of age should never result in one party revealing to the other party a girls age! It is a very touchy subject! Stalker!"

It seemed Kurome might have forgotten about this unsaid rule. Yeah, he just triggered a land mine. Kurome would find himself being scolded by the person who just asked to tell her everything that he knew of her. Pouting it seemed it was the little things Mitsu preffered to focus on. As she stood arms crossed. Her eyes shifted to the side as if to find the words to put into sentences.

"Kurome Stalker. Today I learnt... that Eshilieth is a stalker. You are a stalker and Yumi is a stalker... which means I have three stalkers to date. Yumi's way of stalking is pyscho. That women craves blood. Eshilieth is more of a mystery she started stalking me in my academy days..."

A dense and suffocating cloud seemed to appear around Mitsu. It was as if positive outlook could be just as strong as negative.

"I was so immature back then. I fell asleep so many times... and because of my friend who would tease me if we didn't have class. I ended up waking up in strange places."

Mitsu sighed. Still standing she drooped the upper half of her body in shame almost as if she was trying touch the ground with her hands, as she reached she continued the conversatiom begrudgingly... her tone softer.

"You Stalker-san. Stalk me not because of a weird type of pleasure like Yumi. You were not influenced by Eshilieth... If so you would of said my family name correctly. You are a pure stalker!"

Standing up straight and defiantly pointing towards Kurome.

"Wha ha ha. You are an old man who stalks people to give them candy!?!"

Mitsu laughed at her own remark almost to almost to the point of being unable to breathe. Regaining her breath the female shinigami was still laughing

"...Nameless."

To Kurome, Mitsu had just had an uncontrollable laughing fit and was still fighting to prevent herself from laughing further, she deliberatly called him old man, and a 'pure' stalker.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:25 pm

Kurome's eyes went wide for a moment, clearly the girl was so shocked by this news she couldn't even get the words out. Was it too much? Had he overloaded her mind with bending and twisting plots to an extent she lost functionality?

"Taboo!"

Was about all he heard as he felt his world crashing down. Was she serious right now?! She asked so he told her! Age was nothing but a number anyway! Why were women always so bent on it?

The girl started making crazy assumptions next. Naming Yumi-dono a stalker, then Eshilieth one as well. Next it appeared to be his turn as she was quick to call him a... Pure Stalker...? What did that even mean?! But that wasn't the worst part. The girl begun cracking up, and Kurome lowered his head. A certain dark cloud appearing over his head as the word "Nameless" escaped between laughs.

"I..."

His voice came out quiet at first, and as if that was merely a trigger, the boy looked up, an almost unseen rage in his eyes.

"Am two hundred and eight years old! I thought you older women loved when younger guys found you old women to be attractive! But no, instead you call me.... ME! Old Man! Well think hard about that, Baa-chan!"

Kurome didn't even bother to consider the other part of his argument, how women took being called old, or any variance. He just stood there, breathing heavily, pointing to the woman as if he just discovered something astounding.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:39 pm

"Cougar-san."

Was the first words that barely escaped from Mitsu's hysterical face. Slowly speeding up with each sentence and removing her giggling fit one by one. Mitsu seemed to keep in pace with Kurome, when it came to sharp insults.

"The ex-captain with a fetish for sweets. Also is a cougar. Not to mention has a cat like personality. A personality that is distrustful from things that happened in the past. Will attempt to play nice if you get what you want. Has an extreme amount of loyalty but will wander from home. You would just as well bite as you would hug. I dub you Kitty-san. Or KK-san for short."

With the last sentence Mitsu had stopped laughing uncontrollably and had a more analytical about her. This would be replaced with a blush because her stomach just growled.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:45 pm

Kurome merely lowered his head at the girls response..... Unsure of how to deal with her, really. Jumping from side to side, hyper one moment, dismissed the next.

"Cougar is a term reserved for.... Never mind."

Kurome closed his eyes a moment, knowing full well he felt a thousand tons of "I told you so" katakana' falling on his shoulders. His eyes finally opened when he heard her stomach growl.

"Katsuko-dono, I think it's about time you return home. Clearly.... You would eat anyone else out of house, home and pet."
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:54 am

Katsuko-dono

Mitsu slightly cringed at her family name being said this way. Not the fact she was insulted for eating too much. Not the fact Kurome didn't give her the full explanation. Mitsu raised her eye contact to Kurome. Her voice was sad.

"KK-san...."

Totally not calm.

"Eshilieth totally went through my pockets and took my shinigami phone and Bount detector. Awah. I don't think I can face sempai without it. He'll scold me for sure. Aha ha..."

Has become tensed. Like a world has been shattered. In a deep pit of depression Mitsu began to try build her self confidence by talking allowed as she did many a time.

"Okay. There's got to be an easier solution then jumping off a cliff to initiate death. What did I do last time I lost something..."

An awkward pause.

"I don't want to remember. Go away bad day dream. No... I have to face my problems... otherwise nothing will be resolved!"

Mitsu held a punched up fist to the sky as if she was making a declaration to an audience, of course the declaration was soon to receded into another cloud of gloom above Mitsu's head. As if her voice was being dragged by a real iron ball and chain, Mitsu had a dry voice to her last speech.

"I should go back. They would probably be worried not being in contact. I should probably tend to my injuries to. That Yumi is nasty when it comes to attacking clothes as well... This will be the end of my assignments to Kyoto I worked hard for. I'm sure of it. Awah. So tough!"
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:12 pm

Kurome frowned at the 'KK' comment, but other words, he seemed dismissive to her brooding then excitement. It was like he couldn't sense those clouds brooding over her.... But he could.

"Neither of those will be missed. The mistress took the detector and has managed to find a way for her bount to stay off of it. As for the communicator..."

Kurome suddenly smiled inwardly, reaching into the collar of his kimono. It wasn't the same communicator per si, it had the same internals as her own, but the casing was clearly older model.

"Eshilieth broke your old one. I retrieved it and used it's innards to rebuild it. Though it may be lacking previous stored information from after my time.... It will work for now."

Kurome reached out, offering the older looking phone communicator to her.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:32 am

Mitsu's eyes sparkled as Kurome offered the older device. With a big grin Mitsu accepted the mobile phone gingerly.

"You know, Kitty Kurome-san you sure are smart to deal with this kind of high level equipment. But I have one problem..."

Mitsu's gaze would shift down to floor. Her hair tilting along also ever so slightly as if she was about to say something dramatic, the mood was serious.

"...My phone was cuter."

Mitsu seemed very blunt and truthful in this regard. But that mood would change as Mitsu would come in to pat Kurome several times on the head in a big sister kind of way.

"Aha ha. Little KK-san is much more smarter with technology then I first anticipated. Maybe next time you can get it to dispense candy. I cheer on your efforts as I would have probably made it into a sandwich looking thing. Aha ha."

This was probably another side reaction to the "age" comment. Mitsu seemed to mean well by all her comments. Even though she was shorter, patting Kurome on the head was more fun to Mitsu then gratitude in receiving the phone. If Mitsu had a younger siblings, what would she be like?
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:31 pm

Kurome felt his cheeks warm as they shaded to pink, and Mitsu, with her adorable look and wide-eyed excitement complimented him. He could feel the mood changing! His heart was beating faster as Mitsu held back something. Would she admit he was irresistible? That deep down she wanted to kiss him to thank him? He felt his world sink beneath him as little hearts seemed to erupt from behind him - and then she spoke.

"But mine was cuter..."

The little hearts behind him suddenly cracked down the center, and Kurome felt the large mass of a black cloud hover over his head. Three black lines could off formed over his dropped head next.

"But.... Mitsu-dono... I did it too impress yo----"

His mumbled sentence was suddenly cut off as the shorter girl suddenly patted his head. Not in a "Thank you from getting me away from the bounts and fixing my communicator for me! <3" Kind of way, but more in a "Thanks ugly little bro! </3" way.

Kurome suddenly threw up his arms and pushed her hand away, and even though he was still blushing deeply, he tried to yell at her.

"You should be more grateful to the men who go through everything to try and rescue you, admit your beauty to you, and even try and help solve your problems! And not only that, but your superiors as well! Former or not! I'm glad you don't have a younger sibling, poor kid would be lost!"
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:13 pm

Recoiling her hand back to her sides, due to the sudden outburst. Mitsu seemed scared? Unsure? No. She was blissfully unaware.

"Eh-!? But isn't that like the highest gratitude?"

Division Seven. Not commonly known for its failure in communicating with women. Mitsu was also very blunt and truthful in this matter also. Because of the ratio of men to women in Division Seven greatly varied... "friendly banter", was often combined with the teasing of failures, domestic disputes within the Division resulted in both parties questioning whether or not you were a man. This leaving women in the Division with "nullified" emotion. Mitsu was no acceptation, so this may as well have been one of the highest gratitude's a "man" could give in Division Seven. Kurome could most likely picture Mitsu in some events that resulted her to be patted on the head, and by the way she easily prodded at his weak points... she was no stranger to being teased or teasing others.

"Kitty-san... why are you so ice cold..."

Mitsu looked as if she was about to cry.

"I would have made a great big sister!"

The female shinigami withdrew into a corner, her arms around her knees and covered in a cloud of depression and anxiety.

"Even Kay-Kurome-san says that his glad that I don't have any younger siblings... I wish I had younger siblings. I don't think I have any younger siblings. Plus I'm going to be scolded at by sempai for losing my original items. Why am I such a failure... Awah."

Kuromme just triggered possibly the worse reaction out of Mitsu. Instead of his original plans from the very beginning to make sure she was mentally and physically stable to return to Soul Society. I think he broke them.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:44 pm

Kurome took a deep breath, pressing his hand to the side of his head. Squad Seven woman, he should of remembered how they were.

"Perhaps that was to harsh of me.... Just trying to side line the bounts and avoid the current captain-commander is draining. I am quite sure Mitsu-dono would be a fine big Sister."

Kurome again hesitated, before reaching down and softly patting the top of the girls head.

"I do hope Mitsu-dono will stay safe though... And away from those Bount. And that she enjoy's using my ugly communicator until she can replace her own!"

There he went, trying to change the subject again. He figured it might just work, Mitsu seem to seamlessly transition through mood-swings and subject changes non-stop, after all.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:35 am

Mitsu's eyes would seem to sparkle, like a dog getting patted on the head. As Kurome continued to speak, her gaze went distant and the tone for her voice was not the normal fluctuating personality, more tierd, more sad.

"I consider Eshilieth, Yumi and you Stalkers so either way..."

From a sad expression Mitsu broke with a smile, eyes focused on Kurome unlike a grin, it was rarely scene event.

"...Do you really don't believe I'd make a good big sister?"

Covered, by a more than forced laugh within the awkwardness. Mitsu's expression was replaced with one of those over the top grins Mitsu was known for.

"Well I'm getting the hint that I should leave now... and I don't want to be a burden either. With a good enough chance my sempai won't scold me too much."

Moving her hand to her zanpakuto she clasped the hilt.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:37 pm

"I beleive actually, you'd make The best big Sister"

Again, Kurome patted the girls head, before looking off to the side. He had ignored the Stalker comment, and seemingly the 'time to go' comment as he didn't respond for a few moment.

"Indeed, Mitsu-chan. Either way, stay safe. I'm sure we'll meet again real soon."

And with that creepy statement, Kurome was suddenly gone, his shunpo typical of a squad 2 captain. What was his rush? Either way, Mitsu was free to go about her business now. Whether it was to return home as she was advised, or go seek out candy and snacks as Kurome suspected, was up to her.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:49 am

"I beleive actually, you'd make The best big Sister"

Mitsu would raise her eyes slightly at this response. She indeed was very happy at Kurome's words, but she could only open her mouth before he started to pat her. Mitsu felt like one of those golden retrievers getting patted. If Mitsu was anything other than human, Kurome could guess she'd end up as a dog.

Although the rest of the conversation was short. Kurome left with a creepy goodbye leaving Mitsu still clasping her zanpakuto, with the happy content look of a dog being patted. Obviously she wasn't paying attention to her surroundings as the young female shinigami snapped to attention from her puppy dream like state. Drawing her zanpakuto in a clumsy manner, with an over the top stance, Mitsu would bark out her words of encouragment to no one in particular.

"I must be brave and deal-"

Her tone would drop.

"With my own problems..."

Thrusting her zanpakuto into the almost nothing like air. The sound of unlocking, as well as the fazing into reality Japanese styled doors appeared. A hell butterfly seemed to greet her presence as the door became solid. Almost pouting at the events that occured during her patrol, the female shinigami looked back as the doors began to close.

"How many photos?"

An open question really. Mitsu could have just been talking allowd about Eshilieth and how she took many a photo without Mitsu's consent. At the end of the day after all she didn't find out how many photos of her lay about without her knowledge. But there wasn't any point of saying those departing words... or was there?

A smirk on the females face with gentle pink eyes, clothes stained by her own blood, left Kyoto as the sliding doors clicked and fazed back as if they had never existed.
Mitsu
Mitsu
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content