World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minashigo

4 posters

Go down

Minashigo Empty Minashigo

Post by Jin Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:58 am

Name: Minashigo
Race: Shingami
Squad/Fraccion: Squad 6

Description: Minashigo is completely average in every way. He stands at 5 feet 8 inches. Slightly shaggy brown hair shades his brown eyes.Minashigo is a very pleasant individual ready with a smile that never touches his cold watching eyes
Zan/Res:Menimienai no Ojo a small slender razor like blade. with every cut his opponent bleeds out spiritual pressure
Bankai/RSE: unknown? will be the same appearance but leeches spiritual pressure to Minashigo
Background (optional):Doku was adopted by the soul reaper charged to execute his family by house 46. his family was found guilty of aiding various enemies of the soul society through their travel house. Minashigo was very young at the time only 90. He has vowed to learn the law and use it to bring his own justice.

Jin
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Minashigo Empty Re: Minashigo

Post by jetxtreme Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:13 am

Nice one shin! though I think it would be more fun if you put more details hehe. I wish a mod is online. I want to begin rp'in with you now. :D
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Ashikaga Shinku
Title: Renegade Shinigami
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:45 am

and a tag next to your name

Jin
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitori Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:40 am

Chasu wrote:Name: Minashigo
Race: Shingami
Squad/Fraccion: Squad 6

Description: Minashigo is completely average in every way. He stands at 5 feet 8 inches. Slightly shaggy brown hair shades his brown eyes.Minashigo is a very pleasant individual ready with a smile that never touches his cold watching eyes
Zan/Res:Menimienai no Ojo a small slender razor like blade. with every cut his opponent bleeds out spiritual pressure
Bankai/RSE: unknown? will be the same appearance but leeches spiritual pressure to Minashigo
Background (optional):Doku was adopted by the soul reaper charged  to execute his family by house 46. his family was found guilty of aiding various enemies of the soul society through their travel house. Minashigo was very young at the time only 90. He has  vowed to learn the law and  use it to bring his own justice.
If you don't want any further details in this... which I suggest you do, it will be very hard to RP. Semi-Approved.

If Setoku/Rin sees anything they don't like, s/he can put a hold on your character until it's fixed.
Hitori
Hitori
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:01 am

what other details and I believe character creation should be more clear. I copy pasted the character sheet and filled everything out

Jin
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by jetxtreme Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:17 am

I think that's good enough shin. though there's a separate thread if you want to detail your zanpakuto
jetxtreme
jetxtreme
Squad Member
Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Ashikaga Shinku
Title: Renegade Shinigami
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:30 pm

Well... It is rather.... Detail lacking, but for various reasons it's just enough to work.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:45 pm

Minashigo having learned more of the soul society from his family's executioner who he had ended up following began studying hard.Upon entering the academy Shigo set his eyes on squad 6 like his "sensei".Shigo is fairly gifted and even more hard working but presents himself as just above average. He keeps his skills hidden as he dosent know who with in the soul society he is seeking vengeance against. he wants a 6th to 4th seat so he can go fairly unnoticed yet have pull. This would also prevent his superiors from getting in to much trouble if he has to go beyond the law for retribution. He is an excellent swordsmen but secretly excels at kido but wont use his full power in front of others. He has maybe one real friend

Jin
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down