World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love is war (Lyonin x Stray RP)

2 posters

Go down

Love is war (Lyonin x Stray RP) Empty Love is war (Lyonin x Stray RP)

Post by straywolf174 Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:22 pm

The rain fell hard, like the many tears sure to come. All because of them...and...of their child...
Stray had been thinking of it since she found it, kept it secret, as silent whispers in her womb refused to make her grow larger, as most humans would - but she knew, she knew the poor child, born into a world of hatred and suffering, would come - he or she was already there. She felt the thing every now and again, either when sleeping or simply waiting for lyonin...

But how the heck would she tell him?! It's not like you could just walk up to one and say, "Hey lover, i have a baby, lets run away together!". No. That wasn't possible.

He had his sqaud, and she, well...she quit a long time ago, but for some reason the shinamori boy insisted she is still the queen. It was stupid, beliddling, to name her queen, when there was nothing to be queen of...

Stray sighed, before resting her right hand gently on a flat stomach that refused to grow, refused to make her feel whole, human, completely in love. She knew she was, knew it in her soul. But...did he know?
Of course! He had too right? He faught for her so many times...that battle with setoku...and her own battles...he was always there, always coming to rescue her.
She hoped he'd rescue her now...

A mother...

Could she be such a thing? The queen of violence, nursing some pup that just so happened to come from a shinigami? What the heck would it be called? And what race would it be??

So many questions...so little time.

She then felt it, an aproaching spiritual energy...Lyonin's spiritual energy.

"Okay then...what do you want me to say...lyo..." she said this to no one, but guessed he;d hear her. One way or the other, she had to start the conversation some how...

She propped her leg up on the corner of the building, sitting normally it seemed, as if nothing was wrong.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Sara Shinamori
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert
Race: Hollow

https://lucid-wanderlust.tumblr.com/page/2

Back to top Go down

Love is war (Lyonin x Stray RP) Empty Re: Love is war (Lyonin x Stray RP)

Post by lyonin Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:18 am

Lyonin approached the building. He had been missing for some time. As he came closer to the entrance, he felt what he had been hunting the entire journey, a sign of Stray.

Stray! Lyonin thought to himself. Have I finally found you..?

Lyonin began to pick up speed, sprinting toward the building. As he neared the tattered doors, he was sure of it... This was Stray. He burst through the doors and immediately took to the stairs, taking 3 at a time. If I am going to do this, I am going to do this right.

Halfway up the staircase, Lyonin could only smile to himself. He slid his hand into his Haori and ran his fingers across a tiny, cubicle figure. He had thought hard about this little cube, and even harder about what item he might put inside of it. He had even though about the look in her eyes when she sees it, and how she, the one he loved... Stray, would maybe, finally understand.

Lyonin saw his next target as he breached the top stair. It was a single door. Nothing else... But as he approached it, he slowed down. Is this right..? He couldn't help but second guess the outcome. His heart began to race as he tried to clear his mind.

Is this... Real..?
lyonin
lyonin
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Lyonin
Title: Rogue
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:37 pm

Stray stared out at the moon, the full moon, so different, so powerful...
He was close, she could smell him, feel him, a mile away...but, was she ready to tell him? Was he ready to hear what she had to say?
She felt his prescence close in, only to stop behind her, behind a door. She heard him, heard each heartbeat...she guessed he was afraid. But of what? Of her? Why would he be?
She raised a hand, then pointed a finger, before the hinges on the door suddenly blew off with the reduced power of her bala, making the door fall flat on the ground.
She put on a smile, before turning around, and simply said ”come on, lyonin, i don’t bite....yet.”

(mines such a short post....T_T)
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert

Back to top Go down

Post by lyonin Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:49 am

Lyonin shook hands with death himself as the door shuttered and fell. "What the hell Stray?!? Are you trying to give me a heart attack!?!" As he asked her in a surprised and excited tone, he made his way through the opening. This... This is why I love this girl. Lyonin smiled as he thought to the many times that she had taken him off guard, the numerous amounts of thoughtful trains that she had halted.

As Lyonin neared Stray, he calmed and decided to take to a different mood. "I know you bite Stray..." It had been so long since he had been even remotely close to her, so Lyonin figured it best if he play just a bit before he would show her what he had crafted.

"What I don't know is when you will...." A copy of Lyonin simmered in the air as he appeared directly in front of her. His plan was to bring Stray into tears, but he could bring a smile to her face first.

"Or, how hard."
lyonin
lyonin
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:09 pm

Death mentally gave stray a thumbs down, as she saw lyonin walk before her - perfectly fine. What she couldn’t understand was weather that was good or bad…though she guessed it was a good thing, deciding it would be better to have him around and living. For now anyway…

“Yeah, but unfortunately it didn’t work!” She half heartedly yelled, before smiling, somewhat pleased - if not a little arrogantly. “Maybe I’ll just go for a head on approach next time…” She smiled slightly wider as he came to her, showing a pointed fang, but what she didn’t expect was his next reply, or a clone to come out of nowhere. Had he mastered shunpo already? He was either gone for much longer than she thought…or…something else gave him that ability…whatever, she was happy for him - though she’d never admit it.

“Still as slow as ever…” she muttered, looking to the side to hide her surprise.

How hard, huh? She’d show him, but not now…she could feel other shinigami a great distance away…at least, she thought they were shinigami - and rookies at that.

Even so, she was more curious about what lyonin was getting at…with his, well…lyonin…ness.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lyonin Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:52 am

Lyonin smiled wide at her comment on his speed. Stray was by far the fastest opponent that he had ever faced, but none the less, he knew he was much faster then before. "You might just want to come at me head on." Lyonin laughed, "Maybe then you might actually stand a chance."

Lyonin could only feel odd for some reason, but he blocked the thought away, thinking only time had changed her presence ever so slightly. "It has been too long, my love. Yet, days seem as seconds, months as minutes." Lyonin brushed his hand across her face, moving a tuft of hair as he made his motion. "I wonder still... Has time effected you? Have you grown more firm, or has my love for you created a soft spot that is still there after all this while?"

As he finished his sentence, Lyonin swept his foot across the back of her knees, extending an arm to catch her backside had she fallen.

<3<3<3
lyonin
lyonin
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:36 pm

Stray automaticly felt angered twaords his statement, but…also slightly pleased that he was getting to be slightly more - what was it? Arrogant? That was it right? Oh, who cares! He was there, now, with her, away from fighting - or dying - or anything of the like. He wasn’t hurt, and most of all, his love had NOT changed…

“Yeah, maybe, but you know whatever the fight, I always come out ahead!” She practicly barked it out, like some show dog, anxious to show it’s master the first place ribbon it won. However, she wasn’t a dog, she was a wolf - so she had to be stronger, faster - more…well…

Stray stopped breathing as he brushed his hand across her face, moved a strand of hair, of course - it fell back into place, damn layers…
He had wondered if time effected her? THANK GODS! That meant he did not question her minds state at that moment, which was probably a good thing, considering what hell had shown her, and what her brother made her see…
She merely quirked a grin, “I am not changed lyo, and…firm? It seems you certainly have, havn’t you…” Was she intent on making a joke or mocking him? Probably both, But she knew he knew, that she loved him. Why state it to the world, when he world was him?

Then it happened, she was falling - literally - for him, caught under his grip and tilted at just the angle for her to kiss him gently, then grip his hair with her hands and add passion to it.

(Ah~ Love…so beautiful…)
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lyonin Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:22 pm

Lyonin felt her land in his arm just as he had planned. He bent his own body to meet with hers as he pressed his lips against her own. As their lips locked, Lyonin could feel his hair being slightly tugged, but didn't mind. The adrenaline of it all only fueled his passion to the point that he felt himself losing his humane mind.

But just as the animal was going to take over, Lyonin stopped. He could feel her continuing to push forward for him, but let her drop only centimeters from him each time. With his free hand, Lyonin reached into his Haori and searched for the little black cube. Once he found it, he placed it into her view.

What it would seem was in this little box would be a little band, meant to bring two that truly love each other together... But in fact, it was much different. It was a tiny slip of paper, on it, only a few words. A month, a day, and a year.... Yes, a date... And one only she would understand...

August 16, 2016.
lyonin
lyonin
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:02 pm

Stray had him, right there, right then, and nothing else seemed to matter…not one damn thing in the world. However, she wondered if…something was wrong with him…he kept restraining, though perhaps that was due to the company they may or may not have, though he should have known she would have used sonido and been out of their sight within seconds of the time they even got close enough to accuse, let alone form the acusations. Oh, well - no matter, it didn’t even occur to her that their might be another reason, which their shouldn’t have been, since, why would there be? It just was, and that’s how everything would work out right?

Stray merely continued dancing with him, mini fireworks in her head from his taste, his scent, his overall passionate dance that he was sharing with her, the two wrestling for dominance, and stray almost winning, at least - she thought so, before he showed her a little box, with a slip of paper…

“…lyonin…heh,” she stopped, and looked at him, more pleased then surprised, but she could feel wetness in her eyes, see her vision getting blurry with tears.
“Thanks…” she tried saying, but it came out choked, not with sadness, but with hope, with happiness- which she hoped only she and lyonin understood.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lyonin Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:11 am

Lyonin saw her eyes glass over. He had predicted this long before she could have even fathomed. "I made a promise." He whispered to her, "And I will be damned, if I don't come through."

And with that, Lyonin leaned down again, pressing his lips to hers. This time, however, it wasn't the lustful motion that came from them, but instead... A romantic... A Loving vibe. It's how he wanted her to remember him. Through rough and sinful times, she would know that he loved her... Like no other would understand, he Loved Her.

Lyonin backed away again, bringing his head only a few inches from hers. "I love you Stray." He smiled. "And you better not forget that dammit." his teeth shown through his lips as he grinned.
lyonin
lyonin
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lyonin Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:01 pm

Lyonin ran his hand down her back, holding her against him, feeling her essence entwined with his own. "I will never leave you Stray... and I will always," he smiled deeply, "ALWAYS ... Love you."
lyonin
lyonin
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:21 pm

Her mind went blank, a mirror reflecting the love he poured out for her. Not over this one year, but all of them.
It tasted of a sweetened brand, flared and decorated, salted and seasoned to perfection and happily welcomed to her, matching his love now more than ever...at the very least, trying despratley to keep up under the weight of the worlds that came between them.

She smirked as his hand ran along her back, leaning up to regain stolen ballance and hugging up, embracing the romance and the life he promised every day. The Queen of creatures that destroyed lives...a monster herself...being given a chance by those who saved.

It was...a miracle he even so much as glanced at her like he did, never truly lusting, more so admiring...observing...learning...she desprately hoped that the  alighted wonder in his eyes would continue on through eternity.

However...things could never be shown to the recesses lingering outside of her own mind.
Running her fingers to trace the flesh of his back, she let her smirk grow into a mischevious grin, grasping a hold on the dark cloth and spinning on her heel, loosening his grip in the process in order to throw him over the side roughly...yet barely tapping into the hollow strength she posessed.

Her sandaled foot stomped on the ledge as she smiled from above, long lavender hair billowing in the wind as she held out her middle finger twoards where his form would be.  

"Get back to your squad, Shinigami. Your making me wanna puke!"
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by lyonin Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:00 pm

His body twisted, sending him into a spiral toward the ground. It was unexpected, but not that hard to maneuver. the sound of grinding metal cracked through the air as Lyonin dug his blade into the nearby wall, stopping him just short of impact.

Surveying the ledge above, Lyonin caught sight of the gesture she offered. In a quick motion, he kicked off the blade, sending him toward his mark at incredible speed.

"My Squad can wait, woman!" His words spat as he neared her. He prepared an uppercut to end his acceleration.
lyonin
lyonin
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down