World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Straywolf174's RP-Box

2 posters

Go down

Straywolf174's RP-Box Empty Straywolf174's RP-Box

Post by straywolf174 Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:59 pm

This is basically to keep track of rp's i've done, character information, rp partners, stories based on my character, etc.

This post is a holding post for the posts to come after it...so...um...yeah...

If you want nothing to do with my RP, character(s) etc. LEAVE NOW!!!
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Sara Shinamori
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert
Race: Hollow

https://lucid-wanderlust.tumblr.com/page/2

Back to top Go down

Straywolf174's RP-Box Empty Character info - Stray

Post by straywolf174 Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:22 pm

STRAY
Straywolf174's RP-Box F55d38d1-3ba2-4b95-8422-3be5238ddf86_zpsce2444ec
“When people run, I’m holding the gun - when people cry, I’m the one at their side.”

Name : Stray
Nicknames : Stray Wolf --- Sara --- Zero --- Princess
Age : Seems to be Nineteen (in human years) --- Over 1000 years (in reality)
Race : Hollow
Species : Arrancar
Level : Vasto Lorde
Height : 5”9
Weight : 115 Lbs.
Sexuality : Bisexual
Allegiance : None
Former Allegiance : Cero (zero) Espada in the army of Lobo Oscuras
Hair : Blueish-Purple
Eyes : Pinkish-purple
Build: Lean, slender, curvy
Appearance : (to be added…)
Personality : (to be added…)
History : (to be added…)
Other info. : (to be added…)
RP-sample : (To be added…)
OOC Name : straywolf174 (Stray for short…)

----------

THIS SHALL BE EDITED!
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert

Back to top Go down

Straywolf174's RP-Box Empty RP tracker

Post by straywolf174 Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:24 pm

This will be for rp tracking (aka - all rp's i've done for the past few months and beyond will be here for all to see! Even though i suck...)

Just hold tight, i'll edit this soon!
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Straywolf174's RP-Box Empty Relationship Tracker

Post by straywolf174 Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:26 pm

This will be relationships! Anyone that forms some kind of bond with le'stray-character will be held here for people to know, and see. Keep in mind this is ONLY in rp and will NOT be based on IRL/IG stuff!

-----

Working on it!!
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Straywolf174's RP-Box Empty Re: Straywolf174's RP-Box

Post by Avathos Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:16 am

I like the idea, count my char in, Wolf-lady!
Avathos
Avathos
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Katsurou Ken
Title: None
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:11 pm

Alright ava, but i gotta ask, please pm me with as much detail as you can on your character. Also, delete your post when you do XD I owe yah, and also, awsome your the first one! *gives free shard necklace that cannot be used for buying things* ha! I'm such a tease...
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Avathos Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:00 pm

Tease for giving me an invisible unique artifact? This is sweet as heck, thank ya! Im PMing it rite'away

PS: PM sent and i cant delete the other post
Avathos
Avathos
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Katsurou Ken
Title: None
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:07 am

That's okay, you char shall be under this post...if no one reply's that is...
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:09 am

Sent and created by Avathos

Name: Kiiro Cienfuegos
Fraccion: None
Fighting style: Kickboxing - Free style

Description: His white arrancar jacket is open, showing his hollow hole proudly on the middle of his chest and long enough to almost touch the ground, he also wears white gloves, white skinny pants that resemble jeans and long black boots with flaming white designs. His complexion is muscular, he is not very tall, his eyes blue and his hair long and blond, tamed by a ponytail that falls to his midback. His estigma is composed by two pieces of his mask that form a couple of lines on his cheeks. His zan has the form of the gloves he wears in sealed mode.

Ressurection: Puño Explosivo
His hands are covered by white bone armor, resembling gauntlets that cover his arms up to his elbows, his mouth tets covered by a plain bone mask, his legs covered in white bone armor leggings and his chest by a white bone rib cage that protects it. His skin becomes darker, showing a tan from the heat his resureccion expels and his eye's color turns from blue to red.

Skills
Contacto: Each time Kiiro lands a hit, an extremely hot explosion follows, dealing extra damage and knocking back his opponent.
Defensa Osea: Passive ability. The bone armor he wears once released protects him from damage and even nullifies it if its too low.
Brutalidad: Passive ability. His physical damage increases once released.

Segunda: Not discovered yet

Background: Even when he doesnt talk about his past, Kiiro used to be a former Numeros from Barragan's fraccion until he self-exiled himself, dissapointed at his "King's" show of submission towards the shinigami Aizen, and dedicated his life to train himself, hunting several hollows and shinigamis in the process, remaining in the shadows, being just a rumor until the moment hollows can take back what is rightfully theirs.
He is very simple minded and tends to be very straightforward on his comments, which leads him to trouble most of the time.
Eventually he met Stray, the only hollow he didnt even fight, in fact, he just bowed and recognized her superiority, watching in her the rightful queen of this empty world, the human world, and the spirit world.
Nowadays, he just follows her around, assisting her on her goals.
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Straywolf174's RP-Box Empty Char info - stray (completed!)

Post by straywolf174 Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:25 am

STRAY
Straywolf174's RP-Box F55d38d1-3ba2-4b95-8422-3be5238ddf86_zpsce2444ec
“When people run, I’m holding the gun - when people cry, I’m the one at their side.”

Name : Stray

Nicknames : Stray Wolf --- Sara --- Zero --- Princess

Age : Seems to be Nineteen (in human years) --- Over 1000 years (in reality)

Race : Hollow

Species : Arrancar

Level : Vasto Lorde

Height : 5”9

Weight : 115 Lbs.

Sexuality : Bisexual

Allegiance : None

Former Allegiance : Cero (zero) Espada in the army of Lobo Oscuras

Hair : Blueish-Purple

Eyes : Pinkish-purple

Build: Lean, slender, curvy

Appearance : As a tall and slender female arrancar, stray could have been a model for all she knew. Her body isn't too muscular, but also has little to no fat on it whatsoever, and her skin is a pale-peach color, showing her japanese bloodline - though she looks more of a japanese american mix to be honest. As you all may have already seen, her hair is a purple color with a blue hue to it, long and flowing past her waist, with messy bangs and slightly curved ends. However, as you all may not have seen as of late - or rather guessed - her eyes are a light pink, her most hated color - which is probably why she hates her eyes. Her cheekbones are what some would call high, but really there pretty much the same height as any normal women of her form. She has slightly long finger-nails and somewhat calloused feet. This completes her psychical appearence.

Though most people pick on her for her odd name choice, she gives other reasons for ridicule with attire. Her clothes arn't really clothes, but her spiritual energy taking a psychical form to cover herself, as she can make it all dissipate into the wind if she wanted to, or if she ever ran out of spiritual energy - however considering it's so extremely vast, it's rare that the latter happens. First of all, a blackish-purple bone-like armor covers most of her upper body, encircling the left side of her neck, and the right arm entirely, as well as the chest and below until it stops at the waist, where a black cloak covers that and below - down to her ankles. The right arm is only partly covered. As far as makeup, markings or something of that nature goes, stray doesn't carry any of that - says makeup makes her face itch and markings make her look girly.

Personality : With the name "stray", you'd think she would hate it, however that's not the case. She loves it, for it's a name she picked out herself. Still, she does hate it when people adress her as a "mutt" or "dog" - when in reality she views herself as a wolf. Viciuous, cunning, compassionate. Those words explain her perfectly. That's not the case though. People take her on as a mutt with no fangs, or a weak individual - usually this is only the people that don't know her.

It was just said she's vicious, well that couldn't be more true! She is often times impulsive and aggressive, and hardly listens to reason. People often describe her anger as "a red viel" blocking her vision, hearing, and other senses, to where all she knows is how to destroy the enemy, and how to do it immediatley. It seems almost no one can snap her out of this trance of bloodlust - and she is very dangerous in this state. She herself calls it "her mask" summoning itself, but in reality no mask covers her face - though some dare say they see the face of the devil when she comes after them. Or worse...the face of a enraged goddess.

Stray spends her time in the human world, rather then the hollow realm, and usually only goes there when she wants something, or has to devour hollows. She rarely devours humans and tries to avoid shinigami, due to the fact the one she loves is a shinigami captain, and she figures eating his comrades isn't right. Though she's some sort of monster, she does have an honorable and loyal compassion twaords friends and family, and will always put them before herself. Because of this, she often times gets herself hurt severely, and even still, she would fight for them. She really doesn't seem to care about herself when they are involved, and would never just sit and watch two friends fight without doing something about it.

Getting stray maddened isn't something that's reccomended, and hurting her emotionally often times brings out her insanity. Yes, she is crazed, and she knows it - but usually tries to keep it in, only letting it out for illogical reasoning or stuff of the like. However, she acts completely different when in her "insane-state" as she is much more sadistic, masochistic, and even more illogical then ever. She won't stop toying with her opponents, and will always have fun when fighting, often bursting out in a sadistic fit of laughter when she thinks she has her opponent cornered. She is also known for hallucinating and being very paranoid - not to mention that she has extreme anxiety, not only in this state, but constantly.

Stray hates showing her emotions to people, such as sadness or hurt, and always tries to make friends feel like they did nothing wrong. She hates it when a family member knows there's something wrong, and always tries to cover it up - and she hates attention and large crowds of people as well, even though she rarely shows it. She often comes off as vain and brash to people that don't know her, but that's only because she has so many personalities battling inside her.

History : There are many rumors and stories based on her alone, and while not all of them are precise, no one can really know - since her past is a mystery to mostly everyone. Those who did know it…
The point is, you’ll have to read setoku’s stories to figure it out…

Other info. :
(abilities will be added later...)

RP-sample :
The moon, ever in it’s crooked state, resembled the fallen hollow below it, blanketed by a cold nothingness, that oddly resembled her own life.
It was always nothingness, something she turned into a constant loyalty, to escape the nothingness that overcame her. Then again, that was her lot in life wasn’t it. Emptyness, quiet, it wasn’t so bad. Once you got used to it that is. Would Stray ever get used to it? She herself didn’t think so, but others did. Or at least, she thought they thought that they did……………………

(Roleplay with me to see bigger ones, I usually try to do 300 words +, 700 + if I have muse going…)

OOC Name : straywolf174 (Stray for short…)

----------

Editing for info, done! For the rest will be completed!
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:31 pm

Hmmm...this got messier then planned....

Oh well, can't help that it's not an actual rp host (meh...)

*scraps project and instead leaves it open to keep logs of unrelated rp characters, then scraps "stray"-character idea for good, in turn plotting out a new stray-plot*

Sorry ava...i lost my muse
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Avathos Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:00 pm

Its kay lol
Im just chilling and looking stuff to do, places to blow up, that stuff~
Avathos
Avathos
Student
Student

Character sheet