World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new beginning arc

Go down

A new beginning arc Empty A new beginning arc

Post by kusaka Thu May 30, 2013 7:04 pm

Chapter1.transfer to 9th squad.
Kusaka relived the moments of his foster parents murder just as the hollow was about to attack him, he woke up sweating profusley he walked to his sink and washed his face it was 5 in the morning when he woke up. Suddenly there was a tap on his door, he wonderd who it was he answered and it was urahara of the tengen clan he was a colluge in 11th squad"captain wants to see you"he said while standing at the door he had white spiky drawn back hair and a sleeveless shihaksho he kept a katana on his waist because of his similarities in appearance with kusaka they were known as the legendary white brothers.okay let me just get my things kensei said he wore nothing but his slimfited shiaksho pants. an hour later they both arrived at the barraks and they made their way towards their captains quaters where they found their captain sitting on the floor with his zanpaktou on his neck and legs he was a well built man he had black rough hair and he had a ciggerete in his mouth. Hayate taicho we are here,he answered them by a mere nod and pointing them towards a figure in the dark,it was karai taicho of 9th squad she addressed the two shinigami"you two shall be transferd into squad 9 as the 5th and 6th seats because of your skill and valour and honor i shall see you tommorow bright and early,both of them stared each other and and the captain all they could answer was"hai karai taicho"
kusaka
kusaka
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Haybusa kusaka
Title: Exiled shinigami visored
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down