World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon blades - an unrelated story

3 posters

Go down

Demon blades - an unrelated story Empty Demon blades - an unrelated story

Post by straywolf174 Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:35 pm

Demon Blades

What’s the difference between the blade itself and the one who wields it? One is alive and the other isn’t? or is it that one kills and the other saves? It’s none of those things that people try to use as a reason to separate themselves from the blade. They are the same. In body and soul. For one who wields a sword also becomes sharp and deadly. One who wields the sword becomes cold like the blade. And more importantly one who wields the sword turns into a monster just like the sword itself.

Chapter one The strong soul kuro and the two demons that guide him

People walked around the train station like any other normal day, The train whistles crying out as some of the trains left and the small shop keepers trying to get people to buy something as they hurried to get on the trains. Some paying no mind to the kids running around trying to sell things to earn a little extra money, others taking pity and giving them spare change or a couple bits of food because of there starvation. Because of an Ill family member or they were orphans, most kids got small jobs of selling papers or other products of advertisement to be able to feed themselves, however not all of them were as innocent.

“hey, get back here!” a young man, looking the age of twenty one maybe twenty yelled running after a small boy who apparently took more then just some money. “no way, do you know how much I can sell this for?!” the kid yelled back and kept on running surprisingly quicker then his pursuer with a sword in his small left hand. his tattered scarf blowing in the wind as he ran and his bare feet getting scraped on the hard pavement but he didn’t seem to mind it to much. “didn’t your mother ever tell you not to steal?!” his pursuer said panting for breath as he came to a stop exhausted, as the kid turned a corner behind a small antique shop a small smirk appeared on his face. “hey, let me go!” the kid said struggling in the grip of a women about the same age as the man maybe a little older, she walked out of the back street by the shop holding the kid by the shirt in one hand and the mans sword in the other. “you shouldn’t take what’s not yours kid, especially from someone who could kill you before you even got close to it.” she said dropping the kid and tossing the sword back to the man. The kid tried making a break for it and started running but she grabbed his scarf and stopped him. “shun why do you even let them take your stuff anyway? It’s annoying to have to catch them every time you let them take it.” she asked the man as he put the sword back on the red sash tied at his waist. “because I know you’ll be there to catch them, and I hate to kill a poor little kid without giving him some fun first.” shun grinned and walked over to the boy. “what’s your name? and why would you take a sword instead of a wallet?” he asked kneeling down to meet the boy face to face. “Because I need it, and it’s not like you would ever use it anyway!” the kid yelled showing some kind of fire in his eyes as he did so looking shun strait in the eye not caring if he could kill him or not, in fact the thought probably didn‘t even cross his mind, a sign of a strong will and an even stronger soul no doubt that or complete foolishness. Shun looked at him with something in between impressed and stern at the same time, then looking at the way he was dressed and the scrapes on his cheek and feet. “I asked you your name to didn’t I? I want to know it, I have to say I’m curious of what they call such a brave young man.” shun said grinning and patting the kid on the head as if he did nothing wrong. It felt a little weird to the boy considering he was never put in this kind of situation or treated so kindly, he even forgotten the women was still holding him by his scarf, maybe because of the warmth of shuns hand or maybe it was just because of his smile, it didn’t seem mean or fake, just a simple happy grin like an older brother and a younger brother playing together. After collecting himself a bit and trying to ignore the kindness that was given to him the boy answered. “I aint got a name! and even if I did have one I wouldn’t tell a weakling like you, you couldn’t even catch me I was so fast.” the boy said grinning and at the last remark about his speed laughed at the fact, but shun just laughed with him finding it funny, or maybe just finding the boy himself funny. After a while the women let go of the scarf and the boy looked up at her a bit annoyed or maybe just angered, as if he wanted to have a reason to stay and talk to shun. “if you have no name, then you’re an orphan am I right?” she asked looking down at him, not happily yet not angry either, just plain curiosity. “of course he’s an orphan kira! If he wasn’t why would he be dressed like that?” shun said pointing at the boys ripped up pants and his other tattered cloths, the boy yelling the same thing although referring to himself. Afterwards kira punched shun in the head causing him to fall, although he probably just fell like an idiot to make the kid laugh, which of course he did and started calling shun weak again. “how could you get beat up by a girl?” the boy said laughing and started saying other things that shun didn’t really pay attention to. “I’m curious boy, why would you need a sword?” kira asked as shun stopped chuckling at the boys comments and the kid just looked down. “I don’t have a good reason if that’s what you want…it’s just that, I wanted a present for my brother that’s all. It’s his birthday today and I wanted to give him something special, he’s lost and I wanted to help him by giving him a special gift that’s all.” shun looked at the boy softly and kira just sighed inwardly and started walking away. “hey where are you going?” shun asked and started saying that she couldn’t just leave him but before he could even finish his sentence she answered turning her head and grinning. “well are you coming kid, were gonna get your brother that special present now so come on.” she yelled and started walking on as the boy smiled and followed after her and shun just watched then followed as well.

A few minutes later, they arrived at a shop that looked as if it was full of everything at once, sweets, jewelry and an assortment of weapons from small guns to swords, even the sheaths looked in top shape and some had diamonds in them, obviously only the rich could go here. The boy feeling uncomfortable went out to reach for shun’s hand but stopped himself as shun glanced at him somewhat confused yet he still held his smile, the boy didn’t think it ever left his face. “alright then kuro what do you want?” kira asked looking back towards him. The boy just stared. “kuro?” “it means strong in her language.” shun said, obviously the boy still didn’t understand but then he just smiled and walked over to where the swords were kept. The were each perfectly clean and the sheaths they were in were magnificent as well, each one on top or on the bottom of a wooden rack placed on the wall for all to see. He looked at each one of them, they were each unique but the boy just kept looking, as if he was searching for a certain one. Soon enough he ran over to the last sword and his eyes lightened up as he saw it. The sheath was like pure gold, a dragon craved into it swerved around it and bared it’s fangs on the point of the sheath. Kira walked over to the man by the counter and asked if she could look at it and the man gave it to her then she handed it to the boy himself to look at the man just stared wide eyed. “he’s my son don’t worry, his brother and him were playing in the rain earlier and he got dirty and ripped his cloths a bit, he forgot his shoes at home so I apologize for our improper attire, we’ll probably look a lot better the next time we enter here.” she said as the man just smiled and let the boy look, guessing that shun was his brother since he was somewhat dirty as well, most likely fell a lot from chasing the kid or got into a fight because of his red hair and eyes again, for some reason people loved to pick on him for that. When the boy unsheathed the sword he was even more breath taken then before, the blade was white, not silver but pure white as if it was made from the tooth of some dragon or wolf, it’s hilt had the same dragon on it and the guard had four gold prongs on it the spiraled, which represented the word Guardian. He looked down at the price and suddenly lost the shine in his eyes completely. It read one thousand zen which was way to much money for the boy. However kira just put the money on the table, the man was surprised and the boy was completely baffled. even the rich have a hard time paying that much the man thought as he took the money. By the look of her cloths and hair she looked like another poor women, long black hair that reached the middle of her back, dark red eyes with a patch covering the left eye, black pants that were torn in some places as if gnawed at, same with her shirt as a long black thin coat covered her back and some places were scars hid themselves. It’s not the type of thing the rich wear that’s for sure, shun wore the same thing as If it were a uniform to them, except his eyes were brighter and his hair was red with even brighter red highlights. who are they? And how come they wear the same cloths? the boy thought just noticing now, he also looked at kira’s strange tattoo on her left leg, you could tell it’s there because the pants leg was ripped off showing it. is that some kind of dog? he asked starring for a good amount of time. After a while he could have sword it glowed black but it disappeared as soon as it came. “hey, something wrong?” shun asked. “you have the present right? Lets go bring it to your brother okay?” shun said smiling that same kind and warm smile.

They left the store and after a good amount of walking down roads and hills away from the train station came to a small house with a tire swing tied to a dead tree. does he actually live here? shun thought to himself looking at the worn down house, it looked barely able to stand, charred wood was found on some parts of it as well as some rats running around through the holes. The boy just walked past the house though, and shun hoped he was wrong on his thought. “so where do you live kuro?” shun asked as they walked down a dirt road passing crops from farms not to far behind. “back by that house with the swing.” kuro said the wind blowing his brown bangs from hiding his milky brown eyes. so I was right huh? he thought following the boy kira not to far behind. After a while they approached a grave yard, by this time the sun was setting over the mountains and the grass swayed in the small summer winds as well as the leaves of the tree’s seemed to be singing a silent song that only the ones below them could hear. The boy approached a grave and set the sword down by it, whispering something that shun couldn’t hear then trying to stop himself from crying. I thought so his brother was dead this whole time kira thought watching not sure what to say, shun just placed a hand on kuro’s head and ruffled his hair a bit this time not smiling just looking softly at him and the grave. “do you think the sword…will help him fight whatever’s keeping him from his destination?” kuro said trying not to cry. “my brother never really believed in religious stuff.. but I didn’t want him to get lost so I thought I could give him something to fight with.” he said teary eyed, sorrow and anger filled him inside. “well kuro, I’m sure he’ll find whatever he’s looking for, now that he has this sword.” shun said, kira interrupted the boys attempt to say something back. “the guy wont need a sword where he’s going, he’ll have enough light there, besides he’s walking downstairs now, and with your love, he’ll walk right back up to paradise.” she said walking away holding a hand up as if she was saying goodbye. kira…that was uncalled for, and yet.. it’s just what he needed to hear. Shun thought as he watched kuro run after her trying to start a fight by saying things that didn’t even make sense to shun as he followed behind.

Last edited by straywolf174 on Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Name: Sara Shinamori
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert
Race: Hollow

https://lucid-wanderlust.tumblr.com/page/2

Back to top Go down

Demon blades - an unrelated story Empty Re: Demon blades - an unrelated story

Post by straywolf174 Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:36 pm

Chapter two unexpected meetings

“remind me again, shun.” kira said twitching a bit aggravated and more then just annoyed at the fact that kuro was on the train next to shun. “why the hell did you bring him with us!?” she yelled pointing at kuro as he just starred a bit surprised. yesterday she was nice and silent most of the time, how could so much change? From the time she got up she’s been a bit, rough. kuro thought starring at kira as she messed around with the wood of the hard seat as the train pulled out of the station, she was obviously bored as well. Shun continued slurping whatever was left of his noodles then put the chopsticks down and replied with a happy sigh of a full stomach. “because kira, I wanted him to come with us.” he replied happily closing his eyes with a big relief like smile on his face. “that’s not the point!” she yelled and as she did so kuro could swear that shun’s hair was blown back. “were not supposed to bring kids along with us, besides what’s he gonna do if we run into a de-” before she could finish shun covered her mouth and smiled back at kuro. “detour sign yes kira I’m sure we’ll all figure it out if it ever happens.” he said laughing nervously as kira just seemingly growled, even though his hand was over her mouth it some how made it more threatening like a dog with a muzzle on. Kuro grasped his golden sword, not in a defensive way though more like he was grasping his brothers hand, smiling at the sword a bit as he did so. “huh? Hey I thought you were going to leave that at the grave site yesterday. Why are you carrying it around?” shun asked confused. “dumb ass if he left it there some random -I am a loser- head would’ve taken it the very next day!” kira yelled pulling his hand off her mouth using her other free hand to hit him in the head as shun was pleading her to stop as some of the others watched, some enjoying the site and some plain just watching with no expression at all, a kid popped his head over the seat behind kira and smiled at her saying “you know if you keep that up he might get hurt, you should stop before he has to go to the doctor and get a candy cane.” the little brunette headed girl said smiling almost cat like. Shun poked his head up in tears. “trust me I already need to go to the doctors kid.” he said rubbing the swelling of his head from all the punches kira gave him, as soon as they came they disappeared though. “I think you mean loli pop right little girl?” kuro asked her. “nope I like candy canes so I mean candy canes.” she said giggling then added “does your girl friend need to go to a hospital to or is she always this mean?” kuro laughed hysterically and shun just starred afraid kira would kill but even more afraid by what she called him and kira “g-girl friend?” he said nervously sweating a bit. Kira flexed her hand as if it was a claw “I should kill you…” she said grinning in a way that wasn’t scary just embarrassed and annoyed. “now now, sis don’t bother them, I’m sure there good people.” another person said petting her sister on the head. “I’m sorry that she caused so much trouble.” the red head said tilting her head a bit as if they were royalty. “hey it’s okay we get that all the time, no big deal.” kuro said smiling nervously trying to reassure them. “how would you know this is your first real day with us?!” kira yelled grabbing kuro’s head pushing him back, after a while kuro fell asleep on the chair and shun sat next to the window by kira, who also fell asleep, unlike most people she could sleep through anything which explains why she hasn’t woken up by the speakers in the train or the wheels hitting the tracks, the exact opposite of kuro who kept waking up every five minutes because of the train bumping him each time he went into a good sleep. After a while he gave up on trying to sleep and just sat up, who was later greeted by shun by a good morning, kuro didn’t realize it at first but they’ve been on the train for a whole day and night now so it was already sunrise again. Kuro spent the rest of the thirty minutes looking at the train out of his boredom. It was nothing special and it wasn’t even front class, wooden hard seats that didn’t have any soft coushins or something to sit on, with one long rail on top of the left and right side for bags and other belongings, the isle wasn’t that narrow there was room for a decent amount of people to leave and step out at the same time, there was a read carpet that ran through the isle like a path of crimson flowers but it didn’t really have much design to it, small windows were in every seat including his own, when he looked out he could see many animals and crops from farms, and forests beyond that. it may not be the best seat but it sure does have a nice view. he thought. I wonder why they didn’t get front class, from what happened yesterday you would think they had enough money.

Two men came walking in wearing some kind of military uniform, the only difference about there’s were that they were black and normal military uniforms were white or red. They looked around a bit then smirked as soon as the loud speaker came on. attention all passengers, by this time you should see men in black in your cart, I advise you all not to piss yourselves and do as they say, we have hi-jacked this train and are not afraid to blow the thing up if you don’t cooperate! the loudspeaker said as the two men pulled out some kind of long metal stick, it looked like a gun but not any kind they ever saw. maybe it’s a new brand? shun thought obviously not bothered by the fact one of them were pointed at him. “alright listen up! First of all we want you all to give us anything worth value.” a man with blond hair and piercings that seemingly covered his entire face said taking out a bag, as the other man did the same as they walked around collecting what the people gave them. Sometimes they would yell at a certain person who gave them something that wasn’t worth as much as the others items and scared them for the fun of it shooting the windows or the floors, the child that was talking to kuro earlier cowered clutching onto her sister like she was the only thing keeping her from drowning. By the time they got to kuro’s seat he had hidden his sword under it and gave them some type of white jewel that appeared to be a present from someone close to him since he was shaking with anger after they left him. The blonde haired man noticed kira sleeping and shot a few loud bullets that almost glazed her cheeks but she didn’t do anything not even flinched. huh?! She can still sleep?? kuro thought completely baffled. The man got pissed and grabbed her hair lifting her up as she opened her eye yawning when they came face to face. Shun just smirked and kuro glanced at him afraid of what was going to happen now. “heh, I say we kill this bitch and take her pretty looking sword there.” the man next to him who finally reached this part of the cart said grinning as if he enjoyed killing people, or more like he just enjoyed killing women. Kira just blinked like she wasn’t even fully awake, a couple strands of hair hovered over her eye as the breath of the man touched them. The blonde agreed and pointed the gun to her forehead about to pull the trigger but before he could she grabbed the gun with one of her hands and started moving it away. “hmm..you woke me up from my nap. And it was such a nice dream to. Your going to pay for it with your life if you don’t let go. Ya damn dog!” as she yelled that last part she kicked the gun out of his hand and grabbed his wrist twisting it, kuro could hear the cracking of his bones as he cried out in pain calling her foul names. The other man shot at her with his own gun with she quickly avoiding by letting go and jumping back and into the isle. She looked at them for a minute then noticed the way they were dressed, after that she ignored the bags they held and started unsheathing her sword, as she did shun stared in amazement, it was unlike any sword he has ever seen before. it’s…like it’s alive..a demonic sword? Or maybe it’s something else? thoughts raced around kuro’s mind and when shun noticed it he started to explain what he could to him. “kuro, don’t be afraid of her, she wont hurt us.” he said as the aura from the sword pulsed and apparently kuro’s soul could feel it because his eyes started to get clouded and he winced in the sudden pressure. “her sword is not like any other, remember that, and whatever you do don’t take it from her, unlike mine, she really does need it.” shun said, and for this one moment, his face looked completely serious and kuro stared at him even more shocked then looked back to kira as she began to run towards them, with swift moves she cut the blond mans arms off, and then with another swing of the sword did the same thing to the other, so quickly it seemed like the eyes of kuro couldn’t follow, all it looked like to him was that there arms just simply came off there body’s as if they got tired of staying on. Kira stood behind them now sheathing there sword as the bags of items fell to the ground and she walked out of the cart to find there boss, shun by this time also got up and went out the opposite door to find more of them as well as handed kuro a rope to tie up the two that kira cut down to size. did he know this would happen? kuro asked himself as he finished tying the rope, sighing inwardly. if it’s going to be as boring as this why did I even want to come with them, we’ve been on here forever and were still not there yet. “hey big brother.” the little girl called to him waving. “thank you little big brother.” she said smiling, as he smiled back. I guess she did notice what I did earlier. he thought thinking back, when they were approaching the two sisters carts he made sure they would stop at there’s first and notice kira’s sword, that way they wouldn’t take the little girls jewel around her neck, he also made sure to give them the jewel of his own so when the man looked at it, which he did because it was after all worth a lot, he would see the reflection of her sword in It which would make them want to take it. they are after all, what kira called them. Dogs. he thought as he took his own sword from under his seat, he smiled at the girl. “I’ll protect you just like them one day, okay?” he said then sat down in his seat as the train kept moving. The older sister smiled gratefully and the younger sister giggled sitting next to him. Kira ran down the top of the train, used to the wind pushing on her and the motion so she didn’t stumble that much, soon enough men chased after her as she cut them down one by one, she couldn’t stand these kinds of people, military, police anything to do with authority she wanted to kill. Shun however ran down each cart, not using his sword but rather his feet and fists to pummel them and then tie them up later on, not many of them started conversation and when they did shun just ignored them, before they could even talk kira killed them, so it was silent except for the wind rushing through her ears and shun’s fists and feet colliding with there guns and body’s. After a while, shun got to the front of the train, where the so called boss was, however what he saw was very…incomprehensible to what he thought he would see. “oh hey shun, long time no see.” a young man said, maybe two or three years younger then shun. two thieves were beside him knocked out and tied up in chains and broken pieces of there guns lay beside them, as if they were torn to shreds. “rave what are you doing here!?” shun yelled completely and utterly confused as always, although you cant blame him, rave pops up out of nowhere all the time even if he was on the other side of the world some how he would get there when needed, that’s just his way. Rave turned grinning showing small sharp teeth and purple eyes, his somewhat long hair flowing under the engineer hat he put on earlier. “dunno thought I should help, I was passing by after all.” he said his black uniform whipped around in the wind coming from the smashed in windows, it resembled kira’s and shun’s almost perfectly except it was his size and his pants weren’t cut like kira’s nor did he have the red sash, he did however have a blue blade across his back. well now I know how he knocked them out shun thought. “hey um… kira’s not here is she?” he asked his face getting red. “why, ya wanna say hi?” shun said grinning. “or would you rather say something like I love you kira your so beautiful and cool, will you mary me?” shun said pretty much repeating everything rave wrote down in his journal the other day. Rave just stood there blushing then started laughing non stop as shun just starred, he expected him to be embarrassed but soon after he knew why he was laughing when he heard her speak. “oh is that so shun, sorry but I’m not one to marry a lizard.” she said towering over him and it seemed as though he shrunk as she did so. “um.. uh.. I cant explain!” “sure you can shun, how about explaining the part where you said your so cool, will you mary me?”

Last edited by straywolf174 on Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet
Title: Former Queen of Hueco Mundo // Former Cero Espada // Fallen Guardian of the Shinamori Clan // The stray wolf of the Desert

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:38 pm

(This will eventually be continued when i return.........maybe.....XD)

It was just a story i wrote out of boredom

Editing will be done when i return also

Feel free to give input. Is it good? Bad? I know i have a lot of grammar issues but still XD tell me!!
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Setoku Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:08 am

All it needs is quick cleaning (Editing, grammar fixes, et all, but you knew that) And it seems good. I like the story.
Setoku
Setoku
Head RP Moderator
Head RP Moderator

Character sheet
Name: Setoku Shinamori
Title: God-King\\Traitor of the Shinamori Clan\\Hollow God of Destruction
Race: Bount

Back to top Go down

Post by lyonin Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:02 pm

I remember this story. <3 Glad to be able to see it again, along with a bit that I hadn't seen before.
lyonin
lyonin
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Lyonin
Title: Rogue
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:45 pm

I thought a new tidbit would put a smile on your face =)
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:03 pm

To let those who are actually interested in this peice of crap know - i'm working on cleaning the first two chapters, and adding a third, fourth and fifth chapter somewhere along in the next few days.

If i don't, it means i couldn't get online. But most likely i will =)
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by straywolf174 Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:14 am

straywolf174 wrote:To let those who are actually interested in this peice of crap know - i'm working on cleaning the first two chapters, and adding a third, fourth and fifth chapter somewhere along in the next few days.

If i don't, it means i couldn't get online. But most likely i will =)

Ugh...can you beleive i'm walking in on this old, crumpled pile of text, and am now attempting to write and edit chapters on my phone!?

The determination and sheer boredom is mind blowing...i give the first about two weeks. For the few that care, prepare your eyes for the horrid writing that is long over due!
straywolf174
straywolf174
Senior Squad Member
Senior Squad Member

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down