World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yamitomi's Clinic

2 posters

Go down

Yamitomi's Clinic Empty Yamitomi's Clinic

Post by Snuggles2 Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:50 am

the clinic was about as large as you would expect of such a small place, a waiting room with some comfortable chairs, the main desk sitting not to far, but since it was closed for the day no one sat at it, there where two examination rooms, and in the back the stairs lead up to the suite above it long left by the owner for a better home she had rented it out to Nola as she had offered her services as a receptionist and a nurse.

The suite wasn't to large a small bedroom, a main living area with the kitchen just off it with a small stove and fridge and of course a sink, and a great deal of cupboard space, separated by a little counter, a small coffee table sat in front of the T.V. and there was full bathroom to the side thew tub was nice and large to as the owner Ms.Yamitomi had renovated it once already, to make it more livable for herself but now she was letting Nola live there rent free and with a small salary for her services
Snuggles2
Snuggles2
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Yamitomi's Clinic Empty Re: Yamitomi's Clinic

Post by Snuggles2 Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:52 am

Nola lead Xavier into the clinic after unlocking the door and showing him in, locking it again behind him "I don't start work till tomorrow, so it's closed today the owner isn't here" she said with a smile as it meant she didn't have to talk as quietly thought she was still blushing a great deal. "so umm...there are the examination rooms...and the waiting room....and the front desk..." she said sheepishly as she headed to the back "and the stairs to my place are back here". she finished as she led him to the stairs
Snuggles2
Snuggles2
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:48 am

As he went in with Nola he began to examine the inside of the clinic, of course this was intresting as he had seen a normal clinic a few times before and they always had charts of the human body as well as examinenation tables as if used for disecting perposes. If only they knew a bit of kedo it would go a lot faster for healing taht is, looking back to Nola and her almost ever present blush on her face he followed along as she mentioned an owner "Is the owner of the clinic also a shinigami or a human, I'm guessing human so you can fit in much easyer" he said as he walked up stairs with Nola, keeping pace behidn her as he was still looking around and examining things.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Xavier Vonzell
Title: Senior Squad Member
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggles2 Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:51 am

Nola smiled as she looked back at him "well it's not much really...but it's enough for me to live for a while while I do my patrols you know?...but...to be honest I am not sure I want to go back....I mean Ms.Yamitomi looked so happy that she had someone here to help her you know?....d..do you think they would allow me to have a Gigai like...stay here for me...to help her out and everything...even when I go back?" she said as she looked up at him, a hopeful look on her face, then it changed "OH where are my manners....did ...did you want anything to drink? or eat?"
Snuggles2
Snuggles2
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:06 am

Xavier looked around, the top floor of the clinc looked pretty well kept, it was nice or a one person set up as well as being very roomy. Gazing back to Nola she seemed to be worried slightly about her current position, wishing to stay in a way to do things here. But he had to say that her wish would be a hard one to manage, but he did have an idea "Well, you can always ask for a mod soul for your Gigai, that would leave it working while you handle other things, also you can come back for some real work if you ever feel like you need it. Oh and no need, I'm not that hungry..." he said but he felt his stomach, he did note he was slightly in teh mood for soemthign to drink though as he walked over to a seat and sat down. "but something to drink sounds nice, thank you, Nola"
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggles2 Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:19 am

Nola listened to what he had to say, maybe should could get one....sure it would be living life for her here when she was gone...but she couldn't just leave Ms.Yamitomi alone not after she had been so happy to have someone helping her out, Nola smiled a bit as she then looked at him and nodded at his request for a drink "okay then...hmm..would you like tea? or maybe some chocolate milk?" she asked as she looked through her fridge.
Snuggles2
Snuggles2
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:03 pm

Xavier gave a wider smile to her offer of choclate milk, it was simple and really he hadn't had it in a while, not to mention tea was all he drank most of the time as he said "Sure, chocolate milk sound fine, oh I almost forgot to ask...how is your boss doing?" He said, she only elaberated on her 'boss' a bit, he was a bit intrested as to who she was and why Nola was so centered on helping. Granted she was always kind hearted and nice, wishing to help those that needed it like himself but the conviction she had for helping her must have had a good reason behind it.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggles2 Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:53 pm

Nola smiled and got out the chocolate milk pouring herself and him a glass, she herself had an aversion to thinks like alcohol and the like, personally preferring simple drinks like tea, and even then she preferred things like apple juice and the like, more then she liked tea. Nola put the milk away and walked over to where Xavier was sitting as he asked his question about Ms.Yamitomi and she smiled a bit as she sat across from him with her own glass of milk "well...she has been doing well, just wants to be around her kids more I guess, but other then that the stress that working alone was putting on her has seemed to have been lifted almost right when I asked for a job, she's a nice person really" she said as she took a sip of her milk.
Snuggles2
Snuggles2
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:58 pm

Xavier nodded, seeing that she really wsihed to help Ms. Yamitomi which was nice of her to do so, especially in this case but it gave a slight bit of worry in the back of him mind. That worry soon faded as he took a sip of teh chocolate milk, drinking a bit before whiping his mouth. "I see, she sounds like a very nice and caring person, maybe I'll get to see her another time when the clinic is a little busyer and I need to be pacthed up haha" he joked more so becuase he didn't wnat to be beat up be he didn't mind visiting, that would be the polite thing to do in this case. "How has you captain been doing? is he well?" he asked, taking another swig of his glass before whiping the 'milk mustash' off his face.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggles2 Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:42 am

Nola smiled as she took another sip "well I hope you do get to meet her but under better circumstances then you needing to be patched up" she said as she sat there joking with him, "and she is very nice" she finished taking another sip, then he asked about her captain "he...I think he has the same issues as Ms.Yamitomi, there are a lot of other divisions and my squad is really used to do a lot of the maintenance and the like around the place, so a lot of us lack in combat ability, sending us out is getting increasingly more dangerous because of it, but at the same time out healing skills are required and he has to try and balance that no doubt" she said as she looked at her cup "it makes him worry really, and I wish I could do something to help with that too, that's partially why I accepted to do the patrol for a bit, he seemed relived that he was sending a senior rather then one of the younger members" she took another sip "but...I'm really only guess at how he is, I haven't actually talk to him about how he was feeling after all."
Snuggles2
Snuggles2
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:59 am

Xavier was happy to hear that she would like that, on better standings thought which was perftely fine, but hearing about her captains problem at the moment was another thing for worry. "hmmm, I dont really know what to say, I would sugest more combat training but that would interfear with your normal jobs. But I dont think there is to much to worry, you can always gain more members as well as try your best to unburden everyone btu dont work yourself out ok Nola?" he said to her as he drank most of his milk, smiling still as he relaxed a bit and got confertable, enjoying the talk.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggles2 Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:36 am

The shorter girl nodded "I know....and really I should...just do what I can and I am trying, if I do my duties hopefully it will all pan out...I guess in the end it's up to the captain to really figure out what will happen" she said as she leaned back in her chair, she looked out the window again, it was easy to say but hard to do, she always worried about others, that was probably why she was such a good fit for fourth division, after all you can't be a good medic if you don't care and worry for the well being of others
Snuggles2
Snuggles2
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:04 am

Xavier gave a small smile, Nola had that type of caring personality that most would over look btu it was really a very good thing she was like that, especially for her job as he drank teh rest fo his milk and got up. "Hopefully, but I know things will be ok, but on any note I'm sorry but I have to go...you know, the post and reporting, all that fun stuff." he said with a small bow of his head, walking over to her as he gestured for Nola to get up politely, only becuase he was going to give her somthing.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggles2 Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:34 am

Nola looked at him as he got up and explained that he needed to go, she smiled and nodded, he had mentioned training as well when he asked to visit but he was right he needed to get going to report, when he walked over to her thought she was a bit puzzled as she tilted her head to the side at his gesture, but she just stood up at looked at him "yes?" she asked blinking a bit in confusion as she finished her own milk and set the cup down.
Snuggles2
Snuggles2
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:44 am

Xavier gave a small sneaker, nromally he would not do this but it had been a bit sence he saw her so he was going to give one of his special 'glad to see you again' gestures. Almost lifting her up almost and holding her close to him in a thight hug he said with a small playful tone to his voice "super bear hug~!" Laughing a little as he gave her a big and warm hug, then placed the smaller girl down after she had enough. "Sorry for that, just had to 'get all the hugs out' haha"
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggles2 Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:14 am

Nola let out a 'Meep' as she was lifted up and hugged rather tightly and close to Xavier making her turn bright red, but she hugged back blushing even more, it had been a long time but she wasn't sure if he would mind a hug, but she was glad to see he was still kinda the same goofball she had known at the academy.

"it's okay Xavier you know I don't mind" she said with a shy giggle, holding on a bit as he then put her down and she was still blushing brightly but she was a lot happier then before, she just wish he was staying around but once again duties called "thanks for visiting" she said happily as she was quite glad to have met someone she knew already, it was nice at least to see he was doing well
Snuggles2
Snuggles2
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:33 am

Xavier bowed yet again, "I should be saying thank you, Nola, you were a veyr great host, and if you have any time later we can train a bit if you like...hope to see you again, Nola" e siad as he gave a solomn wave, heading to one of the windows rather than taking the door he left after giving his farewells for now, heading out to get back home. he did notice the blush on her face as he left, still finding it cute that she was just like she was before in the academy.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggles2 Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:41 am

Nola waved as he left and she picked up the cups taking them to the sink and washing them for the moment she wasn't getting any calls or anything telling her to report anywhere, but she would have to go on an active patrol in a while, so she would first finish getting things set up downstairs so that it wouldn't have to be rushed through later, with that in mind she finished washing the cups and headed downstairs and proceeded to tidy up and sort through the papers since she would be working here for awhile as she did her patrol.
Snuggles2
Snuggles2
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggles2 Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:03 pm

Finally after all that was done Nola smiled a bit at the well sorted work and checked the time she supposed it was time for her to do her patrol, she took out the little candy dispenser and popped one of the little candies her Soul self splitting from her "real" self and she smiled at herself "I need to do my rounds...can you please keep tidying up and keeping things sorted?" she asked politely and she nodded to herself "thank you" with that she headed out waving to her body as she did so.
Snuggles2
Snuggles2
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum