World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shops and resturants

2 posters

Go down

Shops and resturants Empty Shops and resturants

Post by Snuggles2 Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:14 pm

the shops lining the street where more restaurant and some where things like arcades and the like, even some fast food places.....okay a LOT of fast food places but it was relatively busy most of the time, and it was actually a good mid point for her to set up her 'base' for when she needed to do her work as a medic, it was central to most of the patrol points and it would be easy to get to for all current Shinigami in the area, and easy for HER to get to them, after getting her body and a little safe house to hold up in above a little clinic on the same street and also the same clinic she got a job at, Nola was looking around and was quite glad she had come even if she was on assignment at least it meant she wasn't stranded here or not allowed to use the human body, it would make things easier and allow her to remain undetected so best really to go as a human for the time being, and it let her have that nice little place to stay, and no rent since it meant the clinic could be open at nights as well now a perk her employer seemed to like.
Snuggles2
Snuggles2
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Shops and resturants Empty Re: Shops and resturants

Post by Xavier. S Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:15 pm

Xavier was walking by, mostly becuase he wanted to see how everything was doing while he was here that is, he would report back later but right now he wnated to at least have the time to think before heading back to the soul seciety and there way of thinking. Which after this day was very much diffrent, but he senced something, it seemed slightly familiar as he turned to spot a human looking around, of course the body he recognised to be Nola. He was how ever with out a human body as this was patrol for him, not realy havin orders to stay i kyoto city for more than a day as he waved to gain her attention. "Hello Nola, its nice to see your getting out more, how have you been if I may ask?..." He asked in a relaxed tone, looking at her with a somber gaze as well as with a slight smile, to him she was very short, almost like a child but of course she was odler than she seemed.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Xavier Vonzell
Title: Senior Squad Member
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggles2 Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:16 pm

Nola was actually about to go eat when she heard someone calling her and she let out a little meep before turning around and seeing Xavier waving in a slightly comical manner and she smiled a bit, and blushed a bit more, she then walked over and said quietly so no one would think she was crazy "n.....n.no one else can s..s....s..s..see you remember? can we tt....t.t..talk back at my place?" she said blushing a bit more as she looked around, at least she wasn't standing out like a sore thumb and just talking to him openly, then again she normally had problems talking to people to begin with
Snuggles2
Snuggles2
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:15 am

Xavier agree,ed scraching his head to her comical wave as he looked to the smaller girl "Sorry for that, and yes of course...lead the way, Nola" his tone being calm eve though he was putting her in a bit of a position, only becuase he found it a bit funy as a small smile formed on his expression. He was sill thinking about something thought, related to the encounter from jjust a few minutes ago, was the diffrenace bettween shigami and hollows this black and white? he had to question himself for only he would know and make up his own mind on the mater before he turned t the side and let her walk on, of course she could walk strait threw him but he thought it was more polite to move out of her way.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggles2 Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:52 am

Nola led him nodding a bit at his comment and she giggled a bit to herself he was always so calm and collected, then again he was meant to be in combat so she guessed it went with the job, she wish she could be that confidant at times, she looked back at him as she walked past him, he had even stepped out of the way and she giggled "thank you" she said to him as she walked on
Snuggles2
Snuggles2
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:22 am

Giving a light nod he said "No need to say thank you, Nola...but on any note how have you been these past few days, I see your in the human world once again, on vacation?" He asked her s he walked next to her, giving small conversational talk as they proceeded, his hands behind him in a fassion more like prade rest as he glacned over to her, his ever present smile on his face as he added "Also, have your zanpakuto been giving you any troubles?..." he ment carrying them of course, he remebered when she tried lifting them the first time, it was slightly cruel to laugh a bit at it but it was also very cute in some ways, but acouring two in her case was still a very good acomplisment.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggles2 Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:30 am

Nola looked over at him "well...I have been okay...just thinking of things mostly..I have been training more on my Kido, I will need to learn how to better utilize them if I am called on to fight...thought since I am in fourths division I don't think that would be happening" she said sheepishly, she then nodded a little to the second part of the question "well..I w..was meant to be..but when I talked to the captain he thought I was volunteering to do a patrol down here for a while....seems they needed more medics just in case anything happened here...he seemed so happy thinking I was volunteering that I couldn't say no....even though I had a few days off according t the schedule" she said as she looked over at him, to anyone watching it would look like she was window shopping with all the little stores around.

"A...as f my..z...zanpakuto...the have given me a bit of trouble...they are rather heavy...b...but I have been slowly getting used to them so..i..it's really not as bad as it used to be" she said blushing a bit as she remembered trying to use them before, she could barely lift one with both arms now at least she could lift them with one arm each but being really combat effective with them wasn't to feasible, at least not now, which is why she focused more on Bakudo more then anything
Snuggles2
Snuggles2
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:47 am

Xavier listened to Nola and how she was for the most part, happy to hear she was doing well as well as keeping herself busy. "thats nice, but you should always enoy the time you have off...but on any note glad your around, I was just finishing my patrol of the middle school building, everything is fine by what I could see. Oh and its nice to see that your working on your bakudo, maybe when you have time we could tain a bit haha..." he said with a small laugh. Looking around at the windows as well as the clothes, he did have a small thought about what he should ware if he used his gigai any time that is but he broke focus to go back to her comment pretaining to her zanpakuto. "well remeber one thing, your zanpakuto are only as heavey as how much spiritual energy you exsert...like for isnatnce once you lear the name of your zanpakuto you would be able to control how much it weights, in shikai and in sealed form. To bad neither of us have learned our zanpakuto names, but on a lighter note where are you staying?" He remarked but became a bit more optomistic.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggles2 Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:13 am

Nola smiled a bit "I was trying to...I had meant to be sent here for my off time but again...the captain just looked so happy thinking I had actually been volunteering that I just couldn't correct him" she said blushing a bit as he mentioned the Bakudo training and she looked at him again "well glad to hear the middle schoolers are doing okay" she smiled and giggled a bit "and...if you want I guess we could train together...t..thought I'm not that good at combat you know" she said looking at him.

as they continued walking they got closer to the clinic she was now living above and she listened to him once more as he mentioned the connection between Zanpakuto and wielder and she nodded a bit "that is true.....maybe if I learn the name I will be better able to utilize them..." she said as she thought about it. then she stopped in front of the clinic "as for where I am staying I am staying here...would you like to come in?" she asked as she walked to the door.
Snuggles2
Snuggles2
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier. S Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:38 am

Xavier agreeded, looking up at the building she was going to be at for a bit, there was rooms above the main clinc at the bottom, it was right up the ally with her main profession. "Sure, of course I dont mind staying for a bit to see what your 'home' for teh time being will be, as well as the training too." he said as he avertied his gaze from the building and to his host. "So mind showing me around as you guest, Nola" he said, offering that she go in first with a hand gesture.
Xavier. S
Xavier. S
Student
Student

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snuggles2 Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:43 am

Nola looked at him as he agreed to stay, she blushed a bit and nodded "sure just follow me in" she said as she headed for the door and smiled a bit to herself, it was nice to talk to talk to Xavier again after so long, her duties and his own having been keeping them both busy, and Nola's own shyness, her time in the fourth division had helped her a bit with that after all when taking care of patients one couldn't be to shy or nothing would get done
Snuggles2
Snuggles2
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum