World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tavern

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Tavern - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tavern

Post by RainXg1n Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:25 am

Tizu then flash steps away from the tavern rushing back to the squad 12 barracks before the situation arose any further.

"God that was close, I must get this sample back to the department of research and development quickly. I know my Captain will be proud that I finally obtained a sample from one of the royal family members!"

Tizu begins to laugh as he then continues running back to the barracks, members of other squads watch as Tizu passes them and they turn their heads to look at the fool who is running and laughing.

Soul Reaper: "What in the world is his problem?"

Within a matter of ten minuets Tizu had finally arrived to the entry way back into the squad 12 barracks to hopefully notify his Captain of the good news.
RainXg1n
RainXg1n
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name: Tizu Youra
Title: 3rd Seat of Squad 12
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichi Kuros Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:12 pm

Asphalt summons the task force. "Capture him and leave the torturing to me, no one steals from squad 2 and gets away with it!" Asphalt points his sword towards squad 12's barracks and the task force vanishes following Tizu.
Ichi Kuros
Ichi Kuros
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Ichi Kuros
Title: Prince of Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post by RainXg1n Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:28 pm

Tizu already knowing what was going to happen for stealing some hair samples stops in front of the Captain's room and slowly turns around while he puts the vile back in his pocket, he then proceeds to place one hand on his zanpakuto.

"Well this surely is going to get messy, Just wish that Lieutenant Asphalt would simply let me do my task at hand and study upon his genes and cellular structure their would be no problem here, but if he wants to have the stealth force infiltrate the squad 12 barracks then let it be"

Tizu stands still waiting for what lies upon the barrack's gates.
RainXg1n
RainXg1n
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name: Tizu Youra
Title: 3rd Seat of Squad 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichi Kuros Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:47 pm

(RainX because the next part takes place in squad 12's barracks it have to be said in squad 12)
Ichi Kuros
Ichi Kuros
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Ichi Kuros
Title: Prince of Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content