World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

captains office (sorry if captain isn't NPC)

Go down

captains office (sorry if captain isn't NPC) Empty captains office (sorry if captain isn't NPC)

Post by Snuggles2 Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:29 pm

the captains office was quite well taken care of as one would expect of the office of the head of the medical corps several little pictures dotted the room, as well as charts on the body and the like, as it was sometimes used as a doctors office, the captain did like the look of the room being the one that decorated it after all, but it was all in all a nice office, business like but comfortable much like the one that it was owned by.
Snuggles2
Snuggles2
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

captains office (sorry if captain isn't NPC) Empty Re: captains office (sorry if captain isn't NPC)

Post by Snuggles2 Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:44 pm

Nola walked into the office after knocking and being allowed entrance of course, she bowed to the captain who had let her in and she was a bit sheepish at the moment the captain looking up from some papers at the short girl, still wondering how a little girl like her ended up with such massive Zanpakuto, usually the weapons were a symbol of the person, but the short and very shy Nola seemed to be nothing like the massive weapons she wielded "yes Caoimh?' he asked as he reached for the squad schedule to see where she was stationed today.

Nola bowed again "umm...sir..I was wondering...I..have some time off duty..and I was wondering...well the human world.." she spoke as the captain had was looking through his files and folders for the elusive squad schedule, "I was thinking maybe I could go?" she said to him.

the captain looked up and smiled as he found it and looked at it, he was a bit surprised that she wanted to go out on patrol to the human world, especially since she usually wasn't one to request things, but he smiled a bit it was a good sign and they could use more medics out there just in case, he then reached into his desk and took out a soul communicator and a pack of the Gigai pills "very well...reassignment granted for the next few days...I have to admit I'm surprised you asked for extra work Caoimh... but I am glad to see your stepping up your initiative and we actually had need of a few extra medical personnel in the field...so you picked the perfect time" he said kindly "here is a Gigi dispenser and a soul communicator...don't worry for the most part you will be called upon to provide medical assistance, not to battle...after all we are medics, there is already a great deal of fully combat capable Shinigami out there, but please remember if you must fight, then fight to escape with any wounded and wait for backup okay?...and here is a list of the Shinigami currently in the field and where their areas of patrol are" he said to her.

Nola was stunned into speechlessness as she was reassigned she was about to correct him about what she was asking but when he seemed pleased that she had apparently volunteered she couldn't disappoint him and she simply accepted it, but she was glad to hear she wasn't expected to hunt down hollows that was something at least, she took the offered things and nodded "yes sir...I will do my best" she said with a salute as she meant it, she didn't want to let the captain down she then turned and opened a senkaimon gate and stepped through, it wasn't what she wanted but...at the same time it was something that was needed of her
Snuggles2
Snuggles2
Student
Student

Back to top Go down