World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 6 A Bad Surprise

Go down

Chapter 6 A Bad Surprise Empty Chapter 6 A Bad Surprise

Post by Wilfora Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:26 am

Time: Unbeknownst
Place: Soul Society -- Seireitei

Sirens erupted, killing the silence that had once claimed the room. Immediately came the sound of sandals going clunk clonk on the wooden floors. Several Shinigami filed into the room, running to their monitors to see what the alert was going on about. There were voice of happiness and voices of annoyance that were scattered across the room, coming from the different Shinigami that they belonged to.

From down one of the many hallways, which lead into this main room full of the equipment and members of Division 12, came the calm, reassuring voice of the Captain. After taking her spot at the main monitor, she began shouting orders above the ruckus, looking from one group of white robbed Shinigami to the next, giving instructions of what to do.

“Captain Maluni! A Garganta is opening up in the world of the living!” one of the Shinigami cried out. His voice was only in a semi-calm state, marking it unmistakably as her vice-captain’s. The Haori of the captain billowed as she stepped closer to the monitor.

“Bring it up on the main screen, D-Sage [dark_sage],” she spoke quickly, placing her black-gloved hands on a keyboard that was reserved for her only. She heard the distinct sound of frantic typing of fingers on a keypad then in front of her a picture of Kyoto, in its simplest form of spirit particles, appeared.

Scanning the surface of the picture there was nothing wrong, until her eyes rested upon the Western area of the map. It was here that a small blue line, which symbolized a Garganta. Maluni narrowed her eyes, clearly not happy. Silpheed was correct, she thought. They are out for blood.

“Send out the alarm immediately! I want three 3rd seats and a vice-captain to take care of this. There’s no telling who or what they are going to be sending at us,” Maluni said calmly. Around her the different division members were bustling around, some taking measurements of the reiatsu levels, while others were watched monitors waiting for the hollows to appear.

Maluni walked briskly, heading outside. The dull sound of wood on metal reached her ears, as she quickly made her way to the square where she hoped that some division members of different squads were waiting already. Turning the corner she bumped into Prince [Prince_Dante] and took a short tumble to the ground.

Prince collected himself first, got up and held his open hand out to the captain. On his upper arm was the division 8 emblem of the crow. So this is the vice-captain they are sending to me to kill the hollows, she thought. What a fine choice for such a field exercise. Then I can tell him the news afterwards. He’ll enjoy that.

Prince was a relatively known vice-captain. He not only treated the division members of his own division with care but he also treated members of different divisions with the same utmost respect. Prince also had the build of an anaconda; strong, muscular, quick, and striking. Maluni blushed a bit, taking his hand. Prince pulled her up from the ground then bowed.

“I’m sorry for having run into you Captain Maluni. Please except my sincerest apologies.”

“Rise Prince.” Prince straitened and looked puzzled at Maluni, cocking an eye at her. “Apologies are not necessary at this point in time. We have more important matters to attend to currently.” Maluni walked briskly past Prince, who followed after her nearly sprinting to catch up. “Prince, I’m going to send you to Kyoto. With 3 other Shinigami, I want you to take out the hollows that are coming. We don’t yet know their levels. But we will soon enough. My division’s on it.”

Reaching the courtyard, Maluni found 3 Shinigami waiting for them. They were all 3rd seats like she had requested. Kuro [Kuro82] stood on the far left. Being from Ryuji’s division, he bore a small insignia on his right arm, where the sleeve of the shihakusho has been purposely ripped off. It was shaped in the form of a Lilly that had not bloomed.

On his right was 3rd seat Red [Redeliel]. His hair, unlike what his name suggested, was a deep blue. But that was due to the division’s captain’s orders. Break was one of those captains where colors and looks of the division were necessary to be in the division in the first place.

Far to the right of them stood the only shinigami that didn’t talk. Maluni recognized him as Dasuke [Dasuke Uchiha]. The only reason he wasn’t Vice-Captain at this point was due to the fact that he wouldn’t speak. Other wise, he was the perfect candidate. His draw was the speed of sound and his zanpaktō used that sound to draw the lightening that controlled his zanpaktō’s inner being.

“Good, so everyone’s here,” Maluni paused. “I’ll get strait to the point. I’m sending you to Kyoto to take care of the hollows that are one their way over. We know because a Garganta opened up.” Kuro and Red nodded and Dasuke shrugged. “Prince will lead you there and will be in charge.”

Maluni then turned to Prince. “Get this over with and come back. I have a surprise for you.” Prince smiled at this, then turned away from her, as Dasuke drew his zanpaktō to open the Senkaimon. He thrust it forward into the air, and then turned it once. After doing so, the doors of the Senkaimon slid open, where 4 hell butterflies flew from within the gate to greet the 4 shinigami that were going to be passing through the gate to the world of the living.

Following each of their own hell butterflies, the 3 3rd seats, disappeared into the white light. Maluni looked longingly at Prince, before, he too, was swallowed up by the light. The doors of the Senkaimon slid back shut, just as a shinigami rounded the corner running at full tilt. It was D-Sage.

“Ma’am! Please tell me you haven’t sent them to the world of the living yet!” he exasperated, panting heavily.

“I’ve just sent them on their way. Why? What is wrong?” Maluni questioned quickly.

“The boys just got the readings of what rank of the hollows that their King sent. 3 of them were Gillian rank… the other… an Espada.” Maluni crumpled to the ground. She had just sent the one she loved into a fight, he wasn’t going to make it out of. He was going to die… without knowing the truth behind her round tummy.
Wilfora
Wilfora
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name: Ookamiko Minami
Title: Captain of Squad 10
Race: Shinigami

http://writingdrawings.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down