World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clean-Up

Go down

Clean-Up Empty Clean-Up

Post by Aitenshi Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:52 am

You may or may not have noticed the decreased amount of topics in each forum. I have been trimming the forums recently. There were a lot of old posts that are now considered unnecessary. World of Bleach has changed drastically since its original release and those that followed, so naturally, most of the posts from way back then don't have to be around anymore.

Although quite tedious, I've made sure to check each topic for current importance/relevance before deletion. For instance, I have found a few suggestions that were never implemented (mainly due to server issues and priorities) that we may be able to reconsider now.

I'm still not done reviewing everything, but I just figured I would let the forum-viewers know what's going on. Without all this extra bulk, hopefully the forums will be more effective and easier to keep up with.
Aitenshi
Aitenshi
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Aitenshi
Title: Chibi of Death
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Clean-Up Empty Re: Clean-Up

Post by Aitenshi Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:39 am

Update: That didn't take as long as I had expected. @_@ Time to attempt to revitalize and update the forums!

If you have any ideas to improve the WoB forums (eg. addition of new forums), please post about it in the Suggestions forum.
Aitenshi
Aitenshi
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Aitenshi
Title: Chibi of Death
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum