World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rank 5/6/7/8 AI Avatars - NEW: Human Avatars

+4
Lacrimosa
Waffle
Crow
Haruchi
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rank 5/6/7/8 AI Avatars - NEW: Human Avatars - Page 2 Empty Re: Rank 5/6/7/8 AI Avatars - NEW: Human Avatars

Post by Lsmjudoka Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:20 am

Senior Karate Student, accepted.
Lsmjudoka
Lsmjudoka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Rank 5/6/7/8 AI Avatars - NEW: Human Avatars - Page 2 Empty Re: Rank 5/6/7/8 AI Avatars - NEW: Human Avatars

Post by Lacrimosa Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:42 am

Gang Ringleader
200x175
Spoiler:

Full Size
Spoiler:

Progress
Spoiler:
Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa
Student
Student

Character sheet
Name: Kōta Yamazaki
Title:
Race: Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Lsmjudoka Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:40 am

Gang Ringleader, accepted. Doesn't entirely fit the AI's theme of being a gang boss who bosses subordinates around so it could be updated, but this version is okay.
Lsmjudoka
Lsmjudoka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mavis Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:08 am

Training Dummy (200 x 175):
Spoiler:

Full size:
Spoiler:

:smileyderp:
Mavis
Mavis
WoB Head Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lsmjudoka Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:19 am

Training Dummy, accepted.
Lsmjudoka
Lsmjudoka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mavis Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:20 am

Prodigy Captain (200 x 175)
Spoiler:

Full size
Spoiler:

Arrancar Raid Leader, aka catfishman (200 x 175)
Spoiler:

Full size
Spoiler:

Last edited by Mavis on Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Mavis
Mavis
WoB Head Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mavis Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:47 am

List of move descriptions for reference towards the AI avatars:

Tired Thug:
Tired Thug punches you wildly.

Karate Teacher:
Karate Teacher strikes your solar plexus with pinpoint accuracy.
Karate Teacher slams a devastating roundhouse kick into the side of your head.

Shinigami Raid Leader:
Shinigami Raid Leader releases their zanpakuto and fires a blossoming ball of flame.
Shinigami Raid Leader uses shunpo to launch five slashes from different directions at once

Possesed Veteran:
Possesed Veteran screams in agony and shakingly slashes
Possesed Veteran throws their body over you and releases an explosion from within [gender] tattered body

Arrancar Raider:
Arrancar Raider sonidos behind you and launches a slash with surgical precison.
Arrancar Raider releases [gender] ressurecion and unleashes a tidal wave of water.

Seated Officer:
Seated Officer infuses reiatsu into their blade and makes crescent shaped slashes
Seated Officer fires a kido that soars into the air and rains back down as spears that hold you in place
Seated Officer releases their zanpakuto and stabs it into you, absorbing some of your blood

Prodigy Captain:
Prodigy Captain calls upon the undying flames, engulfing his opponent in them, making them an infernal grave.
Prodigy Captain releases his bankai causing meteors and other fiery objects to rain from the sky causing massive devastation.

Defected Captain:
Defected Captain releases his zanpakuto and rushes swiftly towards opponent slashing into them.
Defected Captain lets the dark energy of the hollows engulf him causing a horrid transformation into a hollow like creature. Defected Captain then lunges towards opponent with murderous intent.

Retired Commander Captain:
Retired Commander Captain impales his fists of steel into his opponent leaving them gasping for air on the ground.
Retired Commander Captain performs a series of high level kido leaving his opponent bloody and charred.

Mavis
Mavis
WoB Head Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mavis Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:01 am

Quincy Supremo:
Quincy Supremo channels all of the reiatsu in the surrounding area into an arrow that pierces through all his defenses.
Quincy Supremo quickly fires a barrage of arrows giving opponent no place to hide.

Veteran Lieutenant:
Veteran Lieutenant uses his vast battle experience to defend all incoming attacks while searching for the perfect opening. When spotted, he impales his katana into his opponent causing severe bleeding.
Veteran Lieutenant releases his bankai, introducing his opponent to the sheer destructive power of the sword and his own murderous intent.

Third Seat Shinigami:
Third Seat Shinigami uses his zanpakuto to wreak havoc and destruction upon the battlefield.
Third Seat Shinigami releases his zanpakuto and uses his enhanced blade to severely damage the opponent.

Fearless Espada:
Fearless Espada rushes towards the opponent igniting ceros in each of his palms. Thrusting the ceros into opponents face, Fearless Espada grins sardonically at his pain.

Raging Beast:
Raging Beast breaks free of the reiatsu chains binding it to the arena and lunges at opponent looking to crush him.

Corrupted Officer:
Corrupted Officer summons a gang of their subordinates to attack their opponent
Corrupted Officer fires a slow moving ball that explodes on contact

Incomplete Arrancar:
Incomplete Arrancar extends a grotesque hand and fires a large reiatsu blast
Incomplete Arrancar uses a deformed looking hand to punch their opponent.

Unevolved Hollow:
Unevolved Hollow roars with enough force to easily whip up a sandstorm
Unevolved Hollow stoops down and engulfs their opponent in their massive jaw

Imperfect Arrancar:
Imperfect Arrancar lashes out at you with a much too large leg
Imperfect Arrancar raises their hand and fires a bala

Exiled Officer:
Exiled Officer slashes ferociously with madness in their eyes
Exiled Officer fires an uncontrolled kido that devours the landscape in a consuming light

Experienced Arrancar:
Experienced Arrancar slashes their opponent with powerful blows to incapitate them
Mavis
Mavis
WoB Head Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lsmjudoka Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:38 am

Background on Prodigy Captain and Arrancar Raid Leader should be changed to something slightly less abstract - Something more resembling Hueco Mundo or Soul Society.

Also more specific to Arrancar Raid Leader, something feels off. Can't quite put my finger on it, perhaps the facial features need to be more pronounced and hand position adjusted, kind of looks like the arm is a bit crooked.
Lsmjudoka
Lsmjudoka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacrimosa Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:17 am

Karate Teacher

200x175
Spoiler:

Full size
Spoiler:

progress
Spoiler:
edit: in retrospect, what i drew really doesn't fit the round house kick attack :< let's just say that the sensei is so badbutt that he can kick you in the face from a kneeling position without even opening his eyes.
Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa
Student
Student

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lsmjudoka Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:12 pm

Picture looks fine, he looks like a quiet badass. Accepted-
Lsmjudoka
Lsmjudoka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacrimosa Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:43 am

Tired Thug
200x175
Spoiler:

Full-Size
Spoiler:

Progress
Spoiler:

Full-Size
Spoiler:

Full Image
Spoiler:

Progress
Spoiler:
Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa
Student
Student

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lsmjudoka Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:44 pm

Tired Thug and Quincy Supremo, accepted.
Lsmjudoka
Lsmjudoka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacrimosa Sun May 15, 2016 5:30 pm

Possessed Veteran

200x175
Spoiler:

Full-Size
Spoiler:

Progress
Spoiler:

Third Seat Shinigami (Adding some ethnic diversity in this before WoB become too white/yellow-washed)
Some of the AI Avatars' gender don't match their move descriptions XD

200x175
Spoiler:

Full-Size
Spoiler:

Progress
Spoiler:
________________________________-
Shinigami Raid Leader

200x175
Spoiler:

Full-Size
Spoiler:

Progress
Spoiler:
Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa
Student
Student

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lsmjudoka Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:10 pm

Third Seat Shinigami and Shinigami Raid Leader, accepted. Will discuss possessed veteran in PMs
Lsmjudoka
Lsmjudoka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Isago Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:57 pm

Hello! I was just wondering if this is still a thing? (is there still need of more portraits?)

I joined just a few days ago but what little experience I’ve had of the community so far have been great, and I just now noticed this thread and thought it could be fun to kind of pitch in.

Manga/anime is pretty far from what i usually do but I think it should work.
Below is the full body pic my avatar/character that i drew awhile back to give an example of what I’d be doing… sorta.    

Isago - Full Body:
Isago
Isago
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacrimosa Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:06 am

Isago wrote:Hello! I was just wondering if this is still a thing? (is there still need of more portraits?)

I joined just a few days ago but what little experience I’ve had of the community so far have been great, and I just now noticed this thread and thought it could be fun to kind of pitch in.

Manga/anime is pretty far from what i usually do but I think it should work.
Below is the full body pic my avatar/character that i drew awhile back to give an example of what I’d be doing… sorta.    
[/spoiler]
Lsm doesn't check the forums that often. I would suggest you send him a PM in-game to remind him of this thread when you want to submit something. Pretty sure it's still open since he updates the original post with left over avatars that are needed every time he receives/accepts new submissions.
Lacrimosa
Lacrimosa
Student
Student

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Isago Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:18 pm

Thanks for the heads up Lacrimosa Smile
Isago
Isago
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Lsmjudoka Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:24 pm

Your art looks great- Would love to have you do some of these.
Lsmjudoka
Lsmjudoka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Isago Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:09 pm

Raging Beast

200x175:

FullRes - Uncut:

Process from the lineart stage (not sure if needed?):

Also is there any way for me to get to know the gender of the AIs before actually meeting them in combat? (had gotten a bit into the Arrancar Raider when I got to the rank where I could fight him and realised that the female version I was working on should have been a male :p )
Isago
Isago
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Isago Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:07 am

Fearless Espada

200x175:

FullRes:

Process:

A little more in the Bleach aesthetics vein with thin lines.
Isago
Isago
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Lsmjudoka Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:08 pm

Looks good, accepted both Raging Beast and Fearless Espada. Also sent you a friend request in-game. You can contact me directly with new submissions there.

I will put together a page to show all the AI with their current avatars, genders, and abilities and give you the link when it's done.
Lsmjudoka
Lsmjudoka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by OX Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:12 pm

Dang, wish I had been around to participate in this. xD

Great job, everyone! Smile
OX
OX
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name: Ox
Title: Gillian
Race: Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2