World of Bleach - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apex Tourney

3 posters

Go down

Apex Tourney Empty Apex Tourney

Post by PrinceofHM Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:02 pm

A beautiful golden colosseum comes into view. Enormous statues of the brave knights Diarmuid and Samuel sculpted in fine gold, standing guard on both sides of the colosseum. Gleaming in the sunlight is the proud statue of the King of Hueco Mundo himself, Dormammu standing amidst the giant entrance into the colosseum.

As you walk down the long corridor, you look to your right and notice the pictures of famous Espada hanging alongside  the walls. Counting down from Espada 10 Diarmuid all the way to master Espada 1 sensei Zerocool.  On your left you sight rivals of the espada the Cpatains of the Gotei 13 from squad 13 captain Zoro to Squad 1 captain Jhinx. Your excitement builds as you walk down the corridor and hear the applause coming from the crowd of spectators. You come to the end of the hall and see the two magnificent paintings of Commander-Captain Cloud and King of Hueco Mundo Dormammu facing one another in a silent duel of glares.

You take your steps into the entrance of the grounds and are immediately met with blinding light. You shade your eyes until they are finally able to adjust to the brightness. You look out to the field and see a grid like battlefield. Rocks everywhere to ambush your opponents or hide and recover. You smile as you make your way down the stairs to the battlefield.

Welcome all to the first Apex Tourney hosted by Hueco Mundo’s own Regalia Knights. I am your host Prince, a prince of Hueco Mundo. We welcome all fighters from all over, whether you come from Soul Society, here home of the hollows Hueco Mundo, or anywhere between. Train up for this chance to gain Bragging rights, Money, and Respect.

This tourney is only for the strong and brave. You will be tested to the extreme as you will go against strong fighters from all over. Don’t fear your enemies and leave your mark on history. Will you leave here a legend or fall as a failure? The choice is yours emerge victorious!

Rules

The style format of this tourney will be best of three. For those unfamiliar with this term, it means you have to win 2 out of 3 matches to advance. This is to avoid any possibilities of a fluke and assure everyone who the winner is and avoid any chances of cheating.

This tournament will be divided into divisions by rank. R5s will face off against one another. If you do not know what rank you are, an R5 is an Arrancar or Ranked Officer ranging from levels 40-55. R4s will face off against other R4s so on and so on.

There is an entrance fee required to participate in this tourney.

Arrancar/Ranked Officer fee : 500k Souls/Yen
Elite Fraccion/Officers fee : 1million Souls/Yen
Privaron Espada/Veteran Shinigami fee : 1.5 million Souls/Yen
Legendary Espada/Shinigami : 2 million Souls/Yen

I will have an account designated for holding the prize money that everyone will transfer the money too. Please note that the more participants, the more money you earn, also 10% of the cash pool will be kept for the purchase of shards to be used as prizes for future tournaments. Failure to pay your fees and you will not be admitted into the tournament.

Please provide proof for all matches to avoid any disputes between contestants. Sources of proof may be a screenshot or results. You can not ambush an opponent when he does not have full pools, doing so will result in a loss of a round. If this happens to you, proof must be provided. Failure to do so  and you will be asked to redo your match. Failure to comply by the rules will result in a strike and you will be kicked out of the tourney and will NOT be refunded.

Admins:
Prince
HellBird
Irisviel

Report Proof to the Admins through PMs. You should come to me first , if I am currently offline then send it to the next admin in line. Proof must be 100% authentic.

PrinceofHM
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Apex Tourney Empty Re: Apex Tourney

Post by JaheimTakaski Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:09 pm

Man, this is gonna be fun...  Twisted Evil 
Just as soon as I get my phone turned on. Don't start without me.  Excited 

JaheimTakaski
Human
Human

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitori Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:46 am

Just posting a disclaimer:

This is a user-ran event. The WorldofBleach staff has nothing to do with this tournament. You pay your entrance, or any other associated fees, at your own personal risk. The WoB site administrators will not recover any lost or stolen yen/souls/spirit shards.

If the users running this event are found to be scamming the general user base, warnings and/or bans - or other forms of punishment - will be issued as determined by the staff.

General request to PrinceofHM: Please change the title of the people running your tournament from "admins" to something that cannot be confused with World of Bleach staff. (This can be something like "tournament/event overseer(s)."
Hitori
Hitori
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Name:
Title:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content